It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Is Bringing President Obama’s Half-Brother to the Third Debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
a reply to: TinfoilTP

why do you believe this is a "master stroke"? Why would hillary care about 1 vote?

Who cares what Hillary thinks, it is the voters that count and this is a statement to the voters.

What , Hillary actually thinks ? I thought she surrounds herself with folks that can and do that for her...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Inviting Obama's kin as a Trump supporter, now that is a brazen act of genius.

I guess it's not a "feel good" move then. How sad.

Oh, it's full on feel good, to the voters.

Oh, so it's a brazen act of stupidity?

Your circular trolling is made of fail.

Here's some Vegas for you,

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee
TRUMP STUNTS

Are getting boring.

For you maybe.

If you like childish antics.

That's your choice.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

The second debate was pretty good!

The "you'd be in jail" comment had me rolling as did the rest of the rhetoric, however I did not perceive it do be genuine, I honestly felt like I was watching a WWE drama unfold.

And aye we will have to wait and see, believing that Trump is working for the elite like I do, I will not be surprised in the least when we see Trump rewarded quite nicely in the future.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I wish Trump could fill the seats at the debate with the ghosts of those who she had killed or let die-I'd like all the Benghazi victims and their families front and center.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Trump is never short of a-hole moves, is he...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: crimsongod21

His pandering is next level, unlike anything ever seen in a so called politician. I'm definitely of the opinion he knows he's lost the race

Yeah, you might be right. Clearly, Clinton can't win without the help of voter fraud and paid union "protestors". Its a shame you all are throwing your cart behind that corrupt horse.

Hillary only had one path to the whitehouse: running against Trump.

Most reasonable people know this, but the wikileaks reveal that even her team knew it. They figured a Hillary campaign against Cruz would be an even-money bet.

There is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud. That's apparently the new birtherism. And anyway, Hillary won't need it -- not against Trump.

If she is not fit to be potus, she's not fit to be potus, no matter who she runs against.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I wish Trump could fill the seats at the debate with the ghosts of those who she had killed or let die-I'd like all the Benghazi victims and their families front and center.

Do you think Trump will only invite one guest?

Last time he waited till the last minutes, this Obama Bro was announced early so it made the press rounds.

He has a few more chairs to fill, maybe some Benghazi mothers will show up, the ones Hillary looked straight into their faces and lied to personally. Or maybe it will just be all those Generals and Admirals supporting him. We won't know till the show, Trump is the only one with this energy of anticipation. On Hillary's side it's, we wonder if Bill will man up and show....boring.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yeah, I have changed my mind twice now since the biginning. Not to vote? To Vote? Move to Canada? I am not scared though.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I thought he was bringing the lady whose son was killed in Benghazi and gave a speech accusing Hillary personally responsible for her son's death.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You and I think the same. Fill it up with those she has done wrong, ruined, killed. Trump needs to get this right; it's not rocket science. The women; that was just ok. There are others Madam Clinton has on her own conscience; if she has one. I do believe her mind is going. I am supremely surprised how well she is handling the debates; being mentally and spiritually ill and all. However, she is debating someone with limited knowledge of the political world. I still believe he is a shill.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat

why do you believe this is a "master stroke"? Why would hillary care about 1 vote?

Who cares what Hillary thinks, it is the voters that count and this is a statement to the voters.

What , Hillary actually thinks ? I thought she surrounds herself with folks that can and do that for her...

No, they poll for her on what to pretend to think about.

When she is alone on the debate stage she has her memorized lines, which technically is a form of thinking.

When the show is over backstage she screams insults and threats to those around her, now there is her real mind at work, thoughts blazing away fueled by her hatred.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Trump is at it again, winning the debate before it even starts.

You do know he isn't debating Obama, right?

I'm not sure how this is supposed to be an insult to Clinton.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

All he has to do is throw red meat to his followers and they consider it a win.

This is like the little toddler version of debates for his education-challenged minion.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'll ask in more detail, when someone starts the thread for tomorrow's final Trump vs Hillary debate, but for now...

What top issues should Donald Trump raise? What would resonate with the most people, and create the most impactful sound-bites for the MSM to regurgitate in the days after the debate?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He should go full rabbithole insane and talk bloodlines, rockefellers, rothschild, and end on ufos, reptilians, and zero point energy.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Four pages and no one's bringing up who Malik Obama is? He's the same brother who was supposedly linked to the Muslim Brotherhood in 2013 & headed a group whose goal was to spread Wahhabism across Africa.

Shoebat reported in May that Malik Obama is the executive secretary of the Islamic Da’wa Organization, or IDO, a group created by the government of Sudan, which is considered by the U.S. State Department to be a terrorist state.

In 2010, Malik Obama attended an IDO conference in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum. One of the objectives of the IDO is to spread Wahhabist Islam across the African continent.

Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood

He's the same brother who ran for Governor of his home province in Kenya & tried to milk his connection to Pres Obama:

Malik ran for governor of his home province, claiming to have “a direct line” to the White House. His slogan? “Obama here, Obama there.” He lost in a landslide. Malik set up the Barack H. Obama Foundation — named after their father, he insists — and posted pictures of a mosque he’d built with funds from Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

With brothers like Malik Obama, who needs enemies?

He's the same brother who supposedly has had 12 wives, including marrying a 17 year old (which is illegal in Kenya).

As if that humiliating public drubbing wasn’t enough to contend with, Malik – a practising Muslim – also faces allegations that he is a wife-beater and a philanderer who seduced 17-year-old Sheila Anyango with sweet words and a gift of £24, then made her his 12th wife when she was under the age of consent.

She has said: ‘Marrying him [three years ago] has been the biggest mistake of my life. He beats me, but mostly he’s just nasty and quarrelsome.’ She is not the first spouse to accuse him of abuse.

Daily Mail article

So let me get this straight: Trump supporters are ok with Trump associating himself with a literal polygamist who's linked to the Muslim Brotherhood, ran an organization that pushed the Wahhabi-version of Sharia law, and was literally backed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar? Hypocrites!

The funny thing is that while I was researching him, I kept finding right wing and Islamophobic sites listing him as a horrible person. They were using him in some articles as proof that Pres Obama supposedly supported the Muslim Brotherhood (remember those rumors?). Other articles from those same sites highlighted his polygamy, alleged spousal abuse, and alleged underage wife as "proof" of how corrupt Islam and Sharia law are. But now that he's supporting the Republican nominee, his support is being brought up as if it's a good thing! LOL!

ETA: Special shout out to Reldra. I was checking some of the previous ATS threads about Malik Obama, and she had some good info on him. In fact, the first 2 links in this very post came from some of her posts in those threads (since they were more credible than the "far right" sites I kept finding.)
edit on 18-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'll ask in more detail, when someone starts the thread for tomorrow's final Trump vs Hillary debate, but for now...

What top issues should Donald Trump raise? What would resonate with the most people, and create the most impactful sound-bites for the MSM to regurgitate in the days after the debate?

Emails

Benghazi

Emails

Isis

Emails

Radical Islamic Terror

Emails

Syrian refugees

Emails

The Wall with Mexico

Emails

That about covers it, maybe some more Emails.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: carewemust

He should go full rabbithole insane and talk bloodlines, rockefellers, rothschild, and end on ufos, reptilians, and zero point energy.

In that order?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What about Hillary wanting to Open our Borders? He's going to have to deliver a quick crash-course on important items that the MSM has barely talked about. So much damaging info, yet so little time for Trump tomorrow night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join