It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Spiers was investigating an alleged US military pedophile ring before his suspicious death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorist Max Spiers had been investigating a major "occult-based paedophile ring within the US military" he revealed in an interview filmed just four days before his suspicious death.

Source

Related: Link

This is what has been reported so far...

Max Spiers, 39, who is originally from Canterbury in Kent, travelled to Poland in July to give a talk on conspiracy theories, but was found dead on a sofa in the flat he was staying in. Friends claim he died in his Warsaw apartment after vomiting "black liquid".

His family believe his death was suspicious after the father-of-two reportedly sent his mother, Vanessa Bates, 63, a text message two days before he died, which said: "Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate."

I checked the previous thread by TrueAmerican and didn’t see this new information posted. I thought it deserved it’s own thread.

I don’t really like the source, but considering what is being stated, it’s understandable why this wouldn’t appear elsewhere. I would suggest we remain highly critical of this information until more details emerge.

The update states:

In a rambling interview with Polish YouTube channel PorozmawiajmyTV, during which he appeared to slur and complained of being tired a number of times, Mr Spiers talked of his enquiries into the Presidio Child Development Center run by the US Army in San Francisco.

A well-documented scandal broke in 1986, when allegations of suspected ritual abuse involving 60 children, including four children had that contracted an std, surfaced from the centre.

But, despite so many victims, only one man, Gary Hambright, a civilian employee of the centre and baptist minister was charged on 10 counts of child abuse.

The San Jose Mercury News reported in 1988 on claims Lt Col Michael Aquino, who was based at Presido, and the self-confessed founder of a Satanic church called The Temple of Set, was involved in the abuse, but despite a police inquiry, no charges were ever brought against him.

The case against Mr Hambright was also subsequently dropped after a judge ruled the allegations were too vague.

Below is seemingly another piece to the story that I'm not sure was originally stated in TrueAmerican's thread. The more information that comes out, the more suspicious it all sounds.

UFO expert was going to expose ‘black magic’ ring, fiancée says

“He was going to expose black magic. He was going to expose some of the stuff he was working on involving political leaders and celebrities,” his gal pal, 31-year-old Sarah Adams, told Yahoo.

Spiers said she spoke to Adams about his fear of dying numerous times. “We were used to getting death threats or stuff like that from people, but I think this time it seemed rather real,” she said. “He’d been sent threats saying that him and me were going to die.”

This is the last video interview that Max Spiers gave before his death.

A link in the YouTube description brings us here, which I have also translated to English in the link below.

Translated: The last interview with Max Spiers

This recording was very difficult, because as soon as Max moved "uncomfortable topics," something immediately caused that became sleepy and had a numb the throat. After half an hour we stopped recording and asked him to poskakał on the trampoline (which was also recorded) and took a cold shower. Once he felt refreshed started recording from the beginning. Unfortunately, after a few minutes, something began to bother his consciousness and make him fall asleep.

In the video, Spiers expressed that “he had feelings about bad things that had gone on at Presido.” Now, we all know that “feelings” do not constitute as evidence, but they do often provide the motivation to uncover such evidence.

He also spoke of having details on a number of underground tunnels connecting "pre schools, kindergartens, and churches" in San Francisco, which were linked to the Presido scandal.

Of course, there are ALWAYS reptilians involved, lol. Spiers went on to say that there is a secret, deep underground water base between Dover and Calais, used by “reptilian creatures that have infiltrated the global elite.” Whether there is any relation between these reptilians and the alleged pedophilia ring at Presido is beyond me (and probably most).

Mrs Bates believes her son may have been killed as part of a government cover-up after an autopsy of his body failed to be performed.

After waiting for the results of a post-mortem only to find that Polish authorities failed to perform one, Mrs Bates now believes her son was killed by Government agents.

She also claims that Polish authorities are refusing to release any paperwork about her son’s death because ironically, she doesn’t have his written permission. Pretty strange if true.

"All I have is a death certificate from the Polish authorities that it was from natural causes."

Mrs’ Bates had her son’s body flown back to Britain, where she had an autopsy performed, but even after two months, she is still awaiting the results.

I urge ATS members to watch the video and add your opinions. Any energy you put into investigating and exposing the alleged pedophile ring at Presido, or any twisted abuse regarding children for that matter, is not energy wasted. If you believe that your safety will be compromised, feel free to bury your head in the sand and go back to living in ignorance.

edit on 18-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The level of evil that permeates so much of this planet is shocking...

Hell, Aquino was on here for an AMA if I remember correctly, I am guessing he did not address this topic!

Thank you for the thread I have never heard of Max Spiers. Bless his courageous soul.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Very interesting. I recall the first post but very little was known.

Mr Spiers talked of his enquiries into the Presidio Child Development Center run by the US Army in San Francisco.

I would ask why the US Army would run a center like this in SF?

Need a lot of confirmation on this.

Thanks for the thread. Child abuse is occuring within gov agencies not doubt...at least according to all my reading.

edit because much more has been added to OP since my read. More confirmation of possible/probabilities.
edit on 18-10-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

My speculation is that it would be in relation to the MK Ultra experiments.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Do you think Michael Aquino did that with his eyebrows to look like devil horns on purpose?

Sketchball - I hope this isn't true. Pedophilia is one of the worst things in the world and anyone responsible for such unforgivable acts NEED to be held accountable, it's just sickening people think they can do that and get away with it.

If in fact Spiers was trying to expose something (and was on to something, or had evidence of it), I wouldn't be surprised if these psychopaths had him "cleaned up"

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The very first question I asked Aquino in his AMA thread was in regards to the accuisation lobbied at him vis-a-via the Presido affair.

I wasn't impressed with his response. His position in the Army and that of his beliefs is also very curious.

Mind war doesn't sum it up nicely but a mind # does.

What is it with powerful people and their obsession with little peckers? # if I know.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You mean the very ones they were suppose to have stopped in the 70's?

The military has become the enemy. Really need widespread investigation on this. Were the McMillan's part of this? Is that why they got off?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Do you think Michael Aquino did that with his eyebrows to look like devil horns on purpose?

I'm not sure, why don't you ask Dennis Healy.

Paedophiles at the Heart of the British Political Establishment?

I think it's a British thing or perhaps worse, a satanic pedophile thing. It's funny how the two seem to be synonymous with each other.

edit on 18-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We have some sick bas***ds in high places. Government and academia are not immune. Neither is psychiatry.

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

Inch by inch, nudge by nudge, we are disintegrating into the cesspool of degradation all in the name of "openness" and "tolerance".

These creeps want to list pedophilia as a sexual orientation! And because some people with multiple degrees in some discipline that "studies" these matters says it is so, those of us in the real world with common sense and rationality are supposed to buy their bs?!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I thought this was satanic stuff he was looking into

Btw Aquino is a member here and had a Q & A thread at one time. He had some interesting answers as to why the army allowed this, although I didn't believe much of what he said
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-10-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Question- is there a link between the wonkey eyebrows and boinking children?

Seriously.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I tried to look for US Army child development centers in SF and found none. I did discover there are many such centers the Army runs in the US.

My search skills are not great anymore. Hoping someone will check out claims made on various items in this thread. Has a lot of potential.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think this lady Kay Griggs talk about these ppls and these rings too in few hour document that is in youtube.
Shes Former Marine Colonel's Wife that apparently vent missing after her whistle blow.

She talked about other sick things what these US army officers did use children for as well like raping children and destroying em in many ways to re-build em to use of "black ops" and she talks as it is not new thing but has been going on for long time.

She named quite few high lvl officers too but i dont recall their names now.

Now i dont know about reptilians as facts but satanic groups that does these things as rituals and other methods to "gain" power, is real thing and apparently they are inside so many aspects of our societies, it is ridiculous, there is no way out of this, because like banks these ppl are too big to fail and who knows how high up this sick shyt goes.
Looking at this world how its slavery is still up and running full speed, millions of ppl globally in our "underground" world that many of our biggest corps buys and uses, our sex industry is fueled also by these slaves, they traffic em with ease around the world.

I have to say that it is a miracle already that this world is not falling back to underworld where there is no more sun light left to grow....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Your speculation is wildly misinformed confirmation bias.

Child development centers are at every military base. It's essentially the base preschool and day care. Having been to one several times I can't imagine how one would disappear a child out of there.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The presidio was closed as an active duty installation in the late 80s or early 90s. All accompanying facilities and services would have ended at that point.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: FamCore

I'm not sure, why don't you ask Dennis Healy.

Paedophiles at the Heart of the British Political Establishment?

I think it's a British thing or perhaps worse, a satanic pedophile thing. It's funny how the two seem to be synonymous with each other.

Is there a reason you put that link right below the photo of Healey? I'm not aware there has ever been any suggestion he was ever accused of such a thing. I know you referred to his eyebrows, are you suggesting that is some signifier of sexual preference?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Human trafficking, sex slaves, child rape rings etc., are things that our government, military and private contractors have been engaged in for decades.

And when "we" "tried" to do something about it, the Military Industrial Complex or some other entity puts a stop to it.

Keep in mind, this article is from 2005:

U.S. stalls on human trafficking.

A proposal prohibiting defense contractor involvement in human trafficking for forced prostitution and labor was drafted by the Pentagon last summer, but five defense lobbying groups oppose key provisions and a final policy still appears to be months away, according to those involved and Defense Department records.

Theres another thread which speaks about Hillary's foundation dealing with entities that were involved in human trafficking.

Of-course they did because there are entities in almost every aspect of our government, agencies and private sector who are involved in this sick sadistic evil behavior.

Decades of killing foreign dignitaries, overthrowing governments, installing dictators, false flag attacks, pre-emptive wars/attacks based on lies...

Our government (and by extension the American people for allowing it), have some seriously bad karma.

And IMHO, its catching up to us.

edit on 19-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am kind of confused, not as confused as this Max Spiers character seems to be though. Is Michael Aquino a General or a Colonel, or both, as stated throughout this recording. 32 min mark, Spiers says Aquino is a Colonel(which as far as I can tell is the truth), and then the interviewer corrects him and says "and a General." And Spiers agrees and says, "right, and a General."
Sad video of him jumping and sad recording, whatever may have happened to him.
He seems to be under the effects of opiates.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello, I have some information and I am not sure how many people actually know about the Bohemian Grove compound out in California.

Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. There have been reports that George W. Bush has attended this "Club" during some of the meetings they hold.

Sourc e

Every July, some of the richest and most powerful men in the world gather at a 2,700 acre campground in Monte Rio, Calif., for two weeks of heavy drinking, super-secret talks, druid worship (the group insists they are simply “revering the Redwoods”), and other rituals.

There have also been speculations that they old satanic rituals at these meetings.

Now if they really are having just a fun meeting why do they have armed guards that look like fully geared military soldiers? The entire facility is fenced off and guards surround the entire perimeter during these meetings.

I read somewhere before that George W. Bush is also involved in the Pedophilia conspiracies and also child trafficking. I will try to find where I read that and post the source when I do.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Skoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Are you serious? The APA is merely distinguishing between pedophiles who act on their urges and those who won"t. There is a disparity apparently.

Both however are within the DSM (Diagnostic Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). Your citation clearly shows us that both are considered mental disorders, and then you imply that the AMA is lobbying for pedophilia to be classified as a sexual preference. That's ludicrous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join