It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Questions and Answers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctophil
There are many manifestations of God throughout the multi-verse, and as you ascend and go inward (God is inward not up), you will encounter those levels of personal relationships with God.Of course at this level, there are many aspects of God that are impersonal. Just the perfection of creation itself through Sacred Geometry is enough to go beyond most human beings understandings and perception of God. But I assure you that God is also very personal and has all aspects of human emotions as you and me. But there is a difference between perfected emotions and imperfected emotions. And we are all working on each day how to perfect our e-motions or Energy in Motion.
God has no respect for anything in existence. All experiences, good or bad, white or black, or even things in between such as Neutral (between good and bad) are viewed as part of a finite existence and are equal in value. As human beings, we only see the little picture. We place value on performance, attributes, and judge what's good, bad, or neutral. But in God's eyes, it's just another aspect of life--something to be learned, to experience, and to grow. God sees this tiny Universe as another playground for the overall expansion of a larger spectrum of life. For example, if you look at the many colors of a rainbow, you don't judge which colors are prettier or more lively than others. You see it as a single object with colors to complement each other to form a glorious image. We human beings are the same way. Regardless of our way of living life, we actually only balance and complement each other to form a glorious image of God. This is the way God sees us.

You obviously are a very deep thinker about the nature of God.

So as I've said I've been resonating with this idea combing the multiverse with the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics. Given enough time and an infinite number of Big Bang like expansions eventually every possible state of matter will be realized. I think it is important in the studying the mind of God to realize just unimaginably huge the mind of God must be to contain all the information that could ever possibly be experienced. I don't think our words can ever come close to a full comprehension. Our view of space and time is so extremely limited.

For example, take our Big Bang for moment. When you consider the current multiverse string theory our Big Bang is the inflationary result of a star collapsing to black hole from a previously existing space-time dimension. The Universe we are in is not even close to the center of time. If you consider there are billions of stars in our Universe capable of collapsing into black holes creating a big-bang like inflationary event, wow, that's a huge amount of time. And each new black hole is creating billions of more stars capable of the same big-bang inflationary result. My God that's a huge thought to hold in one's head!

So this larger Universe which includes the Multiverse is really big. Time is really long. Any creator God must be revered from the perspective of just how mind boggling it is to imagine something so big and so long can ever be created. Assuming the realm or mind of God exists everywhere and for all time, and independent of whether you believe in a personal anthropomorphic type God or a pantheistic type God, the extent and depth of God's mind is extremely humbling in the most absolute sense imaginable. btw, unlike you, I tend to lean more towards the pantheistic type perspective of God.

With that much amount of time it is possible for every pattern or configuration of matter that can occur will occur over an infinite number of space-time dimensions each created by its own big-bang inflationary event.

Now consider the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics:

"The many-worlds interpretation is an interpretation of quantum mechanics that asserts the objective reality of the universal wave function and denies the actuality of wave function collapse. Many-worlds implies that all possible alternate histories and futures are real, each representing an actual "world" (or "universe"). In layman's terms, the hypothesis states there is a very large—perhaps infinite[2]—number of universes, and everything that could possibly have happened in our past, but did not, has occurred in the past of some other universe or universes."

"Many-worlds, however, views reality as a many-branched tree, wherein every possible quantum outcome is realized."

en.wikipedia.org...

The idea that every possible quantum outcome is realized is very important. In one space-time dimension you make one choice if your life. And in another space-time dimension you make a different choice. In each space-time dimension you live out your whole life from that choice forward. In the many worlds interpretation there are infinite number of yous existing in an infinite number of alternate space-time dimensions. Every possible choice, that is every possible quantum outcome being realized, is played out to its completion.

This has important implications in terms of spirituality. Over this larger view of time, there are in infinite number of yous making "good" choices. And there are an infinite number of yous making "bad" choices. Every possible choice you are capable of making exists and is played out in some space-time dimension to its completion. Since all our choices are realized over all the space-time dimensions in the multiverse then the question becomes are any of us truly "good" or "evil"?

If every possible version of our character configuration can occur, then I would assert from a spiritual sense the sum total of who we are is neither "good" nor "evil" since all the versions of who we are or who we can be exist in one way or another. In any space-time dimension we are just one manifestation of our spiritual selves. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are little of both. But in the totality of our being we are all neither good nor bad since we are every possible way we can be exists.

An omnipotent God who is aware of every possible version of who we are across the entire multiverse would appreciate us for everything we could possibly be both good and bad. So my thinking is an all-powerful all-loving God would allow everyone through the gates of heaven to experience eternal heavenly bliss regardless of our earthly sins or how we practiced, or not practiced, our religion. God's love is not restricted by the choices we make because who we are is every possible choice we can make played out to its completion.

Some people might say then this means morality is not important. I would reply in once space-time dimension you feel that way. And in another one you do not. How you react to the post is just one possible alternate space-time dimension in the multiverse.

edit on 17-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: typos

edit on 17-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join