It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lights over Charlotte NC 15 October 2016

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111
I saw something just like that in 2015 in Meredith NH. Started slow...like one star thingy would fly to one side of the sky, then another would fly in the opposite direction. Then there were tons. They are here.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gypsysoul0317

Who are here?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: raymundoko

The balloons are floating right to left...

Apart from the fact that wind speed is an indicator, and nothing more, of relative movement given the behaviour shown, they were actually moving in the opposite direction. Left to right as it is shown in the video, not right to left.

This mistake on your part does not negate your point, it just shows that we are all prone to mistakes in our haste to prove somebody wrong...

This guy doesn't let the facts get in the way of a good old "I told you so"...his obsession with Phage is somewhat concerning, as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Considering I already showed with proof they move from right to left at the beginning of the video, and the left to right movement is an optical illusion caused by the cameraman changing his view by several degrees, as well as pointing out those aren't clouds, I am pretty sure I am one of the ONLY one using facts.

If you wish to dispute that then by all means see my explanation post and prove me wrong. Jonjon couldn't and I doubt you can either.
edit on 15-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It looks like they sway, in twos. When the cameraman zooms in, & disregarding his camera moving,some pairs appear to move together and then apart again.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Yes, I pointed this out as well. They appear to be tethered together.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Seeing something similar currently near mount holly. Looking north and at a high altitude. Unfortunately it is too high for a video or photo. Very similar in shape with green flashing lights, never seen it before.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I say those are real UFOs, not flares for sure.
a reply to: Springer

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Interesting video. a reply to: Springer

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Terrific catch.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join