It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Witnesses Come Forward To Corroborate People Magazine Reporter Natasha Stoynoff’s Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I got to admit no one does a better job of copypasta mainstream media stories than the OP, if my goal was to fish for stars and flags I'd do the same. Didn't know ATS would eat up WaPo copypasta, sad days here.

The integrity of the attacks on Trump is falling fast. Considering the DNC will hire mentally handicapped people and homeless people to incite riot, these attack jobs look tame and more fake by the day.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
OP, do you have a job? How do you find time to search all day, every day, for any little rumor about Trump to whine about?

I'm not even a Trump supporter and I find you unbearable.

This.

All these liberals spend all day online but can't afford their own healthcare. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So they didnt see it happening they were told it happened and none of them did anything, they should have spoken up long before now. Despicable people and cowards the lot of them

As for having people corroborate her story, I can give you the names and numbers of at least 6 people who could be "witnesses" to me having a 3 way with 2 formula one grid girls when I was 16.
I told them all about it and was very enthusiastic and excited when recounting the details,
So if I had them confirm I told them this story at the time you would believe I had a 3 way with 2 stunning 23 yo grid girls yes?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

They must be really unsure about this election, or go third party perhaps?

We have 4 main candidates to choose from.... and they all suck.

The choices in the primary elections all sucked too... IMHO.

'

I don't know. Jill Stein is palatable.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jlombodr

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
OP, do you have a job? How do you find time to search all day, every day, for any little rumor about Trump to whine about?

I'm not even a Trump supporter and I find you unbearable.

This.

All these liberals spend all day online but can't afford their own healthcare. Pathetic.

Fail. You are posting on here too, one.. Secondly, health care affordability issues affect people of all political persuasions. Thirdly, it is a logical fallacy and ad hominem attack to use ye olde conservative attack "Go get a job you filthy hippy," as if because someone is criticizing Trump or posting these ops, they therefore don't have a job...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No one believes it because it sounds phony and orchestrated by the same people that were hired to incite violence at Trump rallies. It would be more believable if she actually filed a lawsuit 20 years ago or wrote negatively about Trump in the magazine.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Years ago a local family man, a "pillar of the community", was said to have sexually abused young teens. People thought the accusers were just "out to get" the man and making it up. At one point he even went to trial and was acquitted, because the jury thought the accuser couldn't be believed. You see, it turned out that the man deliberately would pick on young people with some type of mental issue, victims he knew would not be believed. .... lol the community finally believed the victims when the man was caught, literally in flagrante delicto, in a public facility with a new young victim.

Sounds like familiar modus operandi of predators, to have a victim who wouldn't be believed or who wouldn't speak up out of fear of retaliation. In the OP case

“She wasn’t sure what she should do,” McLaughlin recalls. “I advised her not to say anything, because I believed Trump would deny it and try to destroy her.

“It was tough decision but in a he said/she said we believed she would lose,” the professor said in a tweet regarding the incident. “He seemed rather nasty at the time.

What made me think of all this was something that Trump said

In this one, which is from a 2004 appearance, Trump declares that Lindsay Lohan, a “troubled teen” in Stern’s words, would be “the best in bed” due to her rocky mental health.

"Can you imagine the sex with this troubled teen?" said Stern.
“Yeah, you're probably right,” Trump said. “She’s probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they're always the best in bed?”

source

Melania is right. Trump is an uncontrollable boy-man.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And it is thew Media against Trump...AGAIN what a shock...they are in THE DNC bag with the news people..conservativetribune.com... -10-19

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Whats the thoughts on this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

When you have two parties that show a total disreguard for common decency and morality let alone reguard for the law then who do you vote for. Even if some of the allegations are false which they probally are then there is still a lot of extremely bad behavior by BOTH parties which should disqualify Both parties from the presidential race. Neither of them are good candidates.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join