It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Witnesses Come Forward To Corroborate People Magazine Reporter Natasha Stoynoff’s Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You didn't read anything from that first link did you...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

Sure did, and I will still stick with the numbers that I posted from multiple sources.....

IF im wrong come election day ill make a thread apologizing to everyone who told me Trump would win even thought the numbers said completely different......

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I believe my question was, why is her lead so small?

ETA: The answer can also be found in the Podesta emails.... Where Hillary's own people say that she is not a good candidate.

For starters, Nate Silver has HIllary winning at 86% probability: fivethirtyeight.com...

Secondly, Hillary's lead isn't bigger because she's just a little less unsavory than Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Lice000

Sure did, and I will still stick with the numbers that I posted from multiple sources.....

IF im wrong come election day ill make a thread apologizing to everyone who told me Trump would win even thought the numbers said completely different......

You won't have to do that I assure you. I'm voting Trump and know that he will lose. No banks, corporations, no countries in his corner. All he has are people that work their ass off everyday who do not rely on social welfare, most of them anyway. It's over with. It will always be that way from here on out. The wealthy and the poor will squeeze the middle and upper middle. At some point though they will squeeze too hard. Then the poor and wealthy will have to face off. Should happen in about 10 years.
edit on 18-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
More bilge support teams rolling out from the DNC octopus.
News is "Cong chatter" now.
And hypnotized morons have been identified.
Semantic injuries DON'T affect the strong,LIES in professional service do however.
So enough of this feminist banter and FEELING BAD and lets get.

Unless everyone you know LIKES living under these F@CK@PS.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This doesn't corroborate the story. This only corroborates that she told the story. The "victim" in the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity rape case told 3 of her friends after the alleged incident. It turned out that the entire thing was a fabrication.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This doesn't corroborate the story. This only corroborates that she told the story. The "victim" in the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity rape case told 3 of her friends after the alleged incident. It turned out that the entire thing was a fabrication.

Actually, the very first witness corroborates the woman's account of bumping into Melania Trump, contradicting the statement of Mrs. Trump that was intended to discredit the accuser.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: theantediluvian

... and they pay these folks equally or better than folks who rioted in Chicago... There is ZERO, DOUBLE ZERO, credibility at this point to these stories which the Clinton campaign produces ...

Agreed, after just seeing Schultz get fired after being exposed, and then Hillary hiring her right after should be all the proof any logically thinking human needs to know these are 100% BS, and how Hillary pays good sums of cash to these phony sell-out women,the really zero-ethics and morals kind, but the OP has vacated all logic and reason for his believed deception and put head in sand like the proverbial ostrich.

link   

Actually, the very first witness corroborates the woman's account of bumping into Melania Trump, contradicting the statement of Mrs. Trump that was intended to discredit the accuser.

That's convenient because Mrs. Trump has threatened a lawsuit against People magazine for that part of the story. Of course, nothing corroborates the Trump story, save for the butler.

link   
The hundredth thread about this crap goes unhindered.

Meanwhile, a thread exposing Hilaary's sex scandal allegations is shut down immediatelay and censored by ats moderators.

No double standard here.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Hillary's sex scandal news was from the National Enquirer .....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

So was Tiger Woods' and John Edwards'.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh she threatened to sue People? That's convenient. Why doesn't she just go ahead and pull the trigger on that one? Seems like if she was grievously wronged, she'd sue. She's married to one of the most notorious vexatious litigants in the world.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The hundredth thread about this crap goes unhindered.

Meanwhile, a thread exposing Hilaary's sex scandal allegations is shut down immediatelay and censored by ats moderators.

No double standard here.

Oh but we're denying ignorance here right?

LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh she threatened to sue People? That's convenient. Why doesn't she just go ahead and pull the trigger on that one? Seems like if she was grievously wronged, she'd sue. She's married to one of the most notorious vexatious litigants in the world.

She asked for a retraction on the part of the story that included her. I guess People will not be retracting.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

So more credible than People and Access Hollywood, right?
edit on 18-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The bottom line for me is this Trump is rich as hell-a normal woman who was attacked by someone with that much money would have, at the very least,sued the hell out of him.None have filed charges that I heard about and as far as I know he hasn`t paid them off.Bill had to pay out and lost his law license as a example.What happened to innocent till proven guilty?Just applies to lefties I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join