It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Witnesses Come Forward To Corroborate People Magazine Reporter Natasha Stoynoff’s Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So the people who think this is just bad tabloid news have no problems voting in a man that most of the evidence seems to prove is a rapist?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Haha well that backfired on them... Or did it. Maybe he was just one of those aces up the sleeve, a sleeper cell.

I'm sorry, all my sarcasm is a reflection of the seriousness I take this whole story.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
forget 'days of our lives' or 'all my children.'

this presidential cycle is a made for TV Netflix movie in the making.

its the American thing to do.
what a farce.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So the people who think this is just bad tabloid news have no problems voting in a man that most of the evidence seems to prove is a rapist?

What a weak argument, you know Bill will be brought up shortly.

But the truth is voters are desensitized to rapists in government. There are plenty of them, and plenty of innocent accused of it. It's a reflection of our society and where we have let this broken system go to.

Edit I know Bill isn't running for president, but he would still move into the White House, so he'll still have to do the sexual predator walk around the neighborhood telling them he's back.

(that was satire, he has just as many allegations as Trump) they both hung out with that scum ball Epstein.
edit on 18-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ATS needs a new forum.

"ATS' celebrity dirt of the day."

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

They must be really unsure about this election, or go third party perhaps?

We have 4 main candidates to choose from.... and they all suck.

The choices in the primary elections all sucked too... IMHO.

Yes, I remember many posters here said a similar thing at the time of the primaries.

I feel genuinely sorry for you guys, at this time in history, it would be great if you had a statesman ready to take the reins. Instead, every election you have a choice between dumb and dumber, which really goes to prove, they are ceremonial only, they have no power.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't see how this adds credibility to this retarded story

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

There hasn't been any claims of rape. Oh, no, there has, but it was Bill Clnton.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yet there is only a single digit lead in the polls by Hillary.

Polls that are weighted to give Hillary better numbers, if you read the leaked Podesta emails. I wonder why that is?

Not seeing that in a number of polls here......clinton ahead by quite a bit

Or here

Even Fox News has clinton well ahead

So in total there are about 10 polls there at least all Clinton leading by a huge margin........

Are you only looking at Brietbart? Or only listening to Trump?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
So as usual a you entirely copy/ paste tabloid gossip from a website. people.com...

This:

“I don't know his father. I met him once. I think he's a lovely guy,” Trump said at a morning-after rally in Cleveland. “All I did is point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast.”

His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being—you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it. I mean, what was he doing—what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death, before the shooting?

This thread exceeds Donald Trump's own standards.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: butcherguy

You mean like how the LA Times/ORC poll is weighted based on 2012 voting results in some sort of polling voodoo that has Trump ahead consistently by 2 points?

The only poll that's going to matter in the end will be the GE.

Why do national security issues take a back seat to your tabloid news? I bet your next big scoop will be that Trump had sexual relations with bat boy and produced offspring.

edit on 18-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Six is that all? I would have thought 16 would be more credible.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

www.washingtonpost.com... rrectly/

michaelmoore.com...

Trump will most likely win. Remember how nobody in the right mind would elect bush for a 2nd term? They did

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
So as usual a you entirely copy/ paste tabloid gossip from a website. people.com...

Youre joking right?

Trump is the KING of publicizing things that just arent true! Its literally become such a joke, that people are on Twitter and other sites , MAKING UP THINGS, just to Troll Trump and his supporters because they have a history of picking it up and using it......

Twitter users Trolls Trump supporters, they take the bait

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

www.washingtonpost.com... rrectly/

michaelmoore.com...

Trump will most likely win. Remember how nobody in the right mind would elect bush for a 2nd term? They did

Except the facts and numbers do not back up the speculation..........as my above posts from MULTIPLE Polls including conservative ones, show
edit on 10/18/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Your obviously still butthurt over lying Ted's departure from this race.

Give it a rest already he endorsed Trump.

Having trouble supporting your candidates ideals?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Dude, how do you have the time to post these long long rants. You are either super wealthy or on welfare. You do this like every single day. Lighten up Francis. Go out and jog. Go ride a bike. We all get that you hate Trump. Point taken. I have even agreed with you on some things but I'm still voting Trump. You are not going to change any minds at this point. It's over with. Unless the emails show she cooked a premature baby in her granddaughter's easy bake oven and fed it to her this is over. She is going to win. You will be the boy who got everything he ever wanted like Charlie and live happily ever after.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Here's a national security issue for you. This alleged sexual predator mindlessly repeats absolutely anything he's told:

Remember that from eight whole days ago?

link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

There hasn't been any claims of rape. Oh, no, there has, but it was Bill Clnton.

What’s Bill Clinton running for?

And Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl. Not to mention what he admitted to doing is legally rape?

link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Your obviously still butthurt over lying Ted's departure from this race.

Give it a rest already he endorsed Trump.

Having trouble supporting your candidates ideals?

My candidate was Rand Paul..........Nice deflection from the facts though, when you actual have a valid rebuttal and something to contribute other than parroting Donald Trumps "you aint for me youre for Hillary" line and continuing the 2 party strangle hold, feel free to come back and engage.......
edit on 10/18/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join