It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 2 Rigging the election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You know what bothers me?

They probably already have other paying gigs lined up when they should be being fitted for orange jumpsuits.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

But ... he didn't even try to blame that one on the Russians !

link   

The Video does not Show anything related to Voter Fraud just like the Undercover Video showed Plan Parenthood Never Sold Baby Body Parts . Eyes can be Deceiving sometimes I guess .......

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
There has now been a legal complaint filed with the FEC against Hillary for America PAC, the DNC, Democracy Partners, Americans United for Change. The filing is by J. Christian Adams, the President and General Counsel of the Public Interest Legal Foundation.

publicinterestlegal.org...

More on Public Interest Legal Foundation.
publicinterestlegal.org...

Interesting part here, from video 1:

On information and belief based on the same source, agents of DNC and HFA communicated with the third party groups and individuals engaging in the activity and content through agents of Democracy Partners and The Foval Group in order to request and approve the communications. Through a direct chain of communication, this constituted coordination under 11 C.F.R. 109.21(d)(1)-(5).

It would appear their legal position is that the communication using 3rd parties between PAC and campaign is a violation, contrary to what some were saying when defending this point after video 1.

edit on 18/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Video does not Show anything related to Voter Fraud just like the Undercover Video showed Plan Parenthood Never Sold Baby Body Parts . Eyes can be Deceiving sometimes I guess .......

Of course it does and activists within Hillary's campaign clearly state they commit fraud. It did not prove fraud on a massive scale though.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It would appear their legal position is that the communication using 3rd parties between PAC and campaign is a violation, contrary to what some were saying when defending this point after video 1.

If that's the case, then I'd imagine there's a lot of right wing 'consultants' bailing ship right about now as well.

Democrats and Republicans created these loopholes when forming the laws relating to PACs, and I'm sure both crooked parties will lament the challenging of such loopholes if they're forced to close them down.

Even better would be serious campaign finance reform with the elimination of PACs and Super PACs, but neither party will be happy about it so they have no real incentive to change the system.
edit on 10/18/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Speaking of a now-resigned Bob Creamer, he was in the lastest Wikileaks dump of Podesta emails.

#14279 and #8349 are emails with attachments that talk about openings for regional directors in the NAACP and were sent to both Bob Creamer at Democracy Partners and an email address at Americans United for Change.

Both of these are bird-dogging orgs caught out in the Project Veritas vids we are discussing here.

I wonder why they were being emailed those job openings? Pay off for their good work?

Any bets on if ole Bob turns up working for the NAACP?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
While this release doesn't reach the level of the information exposed in part1, I ask why not?

We have POTUS joking around like this NEVER happens, reports that it may only be a small percentage based on data from past election cycles, I remember 2000, do you?

Ohio ... shenanigans that helped GWB?

With this release, it shows behind the scenes actors, talking about breaking election law...

When you add up all the discounted shunned evidence, news reports, this year from Colorado, Virginia...

Shouldn't we all raise are voices in disgust to this accepted practice?

Shouldn't we all expect that our vote matters? Shouldn't we hold both parties to a higher standard?

I would hope so, otherwise what point is there to having the privilege to vote?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I guess the really scary part is the built in divide and conquer tactic.

See, people say Bush stole the election way back when... The corruption is on both sides... Blah blah blah...

It's obvious that the fraud occurs with whoever the globalist types seem to be backing..

I know everything isn't squeaky clean on either side, but the truth lies somewhere between .

And CNN tried to dismiss these videos as "bar room talk".. I can't find a video yet.

This is getting crazier by the minute.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
How anyone can think either of these two parties are anything more than criminals is beyond cloying.

There is no defending either of them for anything they've done.

Add it all up, look at the big picture. The whole thing stinks!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I almost feel like there is no enthusiasm out there for Hillary so they are having to pull crazier and crazier crap to make it look like she's winning walking away in order to come close to plausible with their shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
This is why democrats are so against voter ID laws.

WE NEED VOTER ID LAWS EVERYWHERE IMMEDIATELY.

What? Democrats are totally for Voter ID laws because when you get your ID, at the DMV, you also have the opportunity to register to vote IN PERSON.

Right? They are for that, right? Democrats encourage every opportunity to register to vote... and doing it in person?

/sarc

edit on 18-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I don't remember when the divide has been this great... Our federal government was limited in their power from the get go, for this very reason...

It's a failing of the states' to stand for their rights, and by extension a failing of the people these governments are supposed to represent, to allow what is now considered the norm...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Well, we weren't alive the last time the divide was this great. History does rhyme though.

I kind of get the feeling that things are going to take a drastic turn.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

NOT when we CAN catch them at it THEN it's a crime.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: UKTruth

If that's the case, then I'd imagine there's a lot of right wing 'consultants' bailing ship right about now as well.

Democrats and Republicans created these loopholes when forming the laws relating to PACs, and I'm sure both crooked parties will lament the challenging of such loopholes if they're forced to close them down.

Even better would be serious campaign finance reform with the elimination of PACs and Super PACs, but neither party will be happy about it so they have no real incentive to change the system.

Not a defense to say other people do it. It doesn't diminishe the crime and it isn't an excuse. If as you claim thr RNC participates in this as well then why would they push voter ID just out of curiosity?? Let's face it people that make claims against voter ID laws is for corruption. There is no other reason not to have to show ID to vote. Every state offers free ID it's required by federal law. You have a right to state issued IDS the right to drive however is a privilege we pay for.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It also shows, with 50 years of this kind of tampering (and then some), we all have no clue who would have actually won all these elections. This would apply to local, state and federal.

Then there's the Criminal Media's role in Electioneering (PROPAGANDA).

Then of course there's the 2 Party System itself, forever colluding the 2 of them to squash out the little parties.

The Social Engineering, the Plutocrat's Economic World War against Population Earth, etc & et al.

These institutions have hijacked the Space Time Continuum for so long, in such diabolical ways, it's beyond mind boggling. It's so far gone only the best of the best of a expert in social science + history + visionary futurism + creative fiction writing + and then some, might be able to accurately detail a close representation of of how the world is supposed to be. I doubt such an individual exists.

edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

lots of great informative posts. thank you

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Show me a LINK or we tire of LIBERAL speculations

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lookie here:

One less snake in the swamp: Crooked Bob Creamer Resigns After O'Keefe Video

Free Republic

James O.Keefe tweet

It's funny seeing Creamer & Koval "getting fired" today... because does this means those 2 individuals are "fired", or is it their organizations got "fired"? They each head their own interlocking task forces, so just taking those 2 out doesn't change the power structure hardly a wink.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join