It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New attack on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: Bigburgh
SO has addressed the thread's main issue here, but thought I'd reply to your own problem.

I just checked your "posts" page in your profile HERE and it shows you posted twice in the "The Dumb Movies We Love" thread. Your first post in the thread is This One.

So, it beats me why you can't find your posts or that thread. It wasn't moved by a mod and is still in Movies, where it was posted. In any case, your "posts" page should still show your posts even if a thread gets moved, except for ones in threads that got sent to the trash bin.

If you are having issues accessing your own Profile / threads / posts pages, please let us know.

In all Honesty i should have remembered to do this, as it happened last week starting with a Yemen Thread. This one..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was this thread that started doing the disappearing act if you will.😊
And from that point, I would notice 1 to 2 threads a day that were on the thread list one second. And gone after I'd refresh.

So i would go and clear my cookies and caches. But it didn't resolve the issue. So i did in fact check my posting to find it. Or if i didn't post I would search for the Author and look up their history to find what I'm looking for.

So it happens if i post and or lurk. Once I've done this ( look up posting History and click on it )
The thread that disappeared, re appears on the NEW list. A couple re appeared out of place. If it was lower or older, it would come up as second on the newest board.

I appreciate the the staff at ATS for your hard work. Keeping this site running in times of hack attacks, and plain standard maintenance is hard work. Thank you, and everyone ATS.

~Bigburgh

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I ended up with a triple post the other day. Took forever to load.

(post by AlienView removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I hope not! Apparently some DDOS attacks are going on today again, looks like they are on the East Coast (?). I find it odd that CNN isn't even mentioning this either?? I did a search on "ddos" and this is what came up: www.cnn.com...

originally posted by: Martin75
So this morning I was quickly flipping from page to page on ATS when suddenly everything went *poof*.

Are we under another attack?

edit on 21-10-2016 by TruthJava because: my response is not showing up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join