It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Julian Assange May be Arrested in Matter of Hours--Fox News. Wikileaks 11 Podesta Email R

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just found this on another site. Podesta emails batch 11 was just posted before this announcement.Link to Video
edit on 18-10-2016 by supertrot because: (no reason given)

#PodestaEmails11

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I can't even find this on Fox News. While I wouldn't put it past them the MegaFeed agitator is the only place I can find this. Have you seen this any where else?

Everything that I can find that is related links back to Oct 3....

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What the hell is going on??? This is getting insane, and quite frankly, scary.

This machine responds hard when you threaten its power.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have been looking in other places as well and have not found it.

a reply to: Martin75

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: supertrot
Thanks! I will keep digging also. Wording doesn't match perfect with Oct 3rd but it is the closest I have found. Of course if they are going to arrest I am sure that they would want it done quietly...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Thanks! I will keep digging also. Wording doesn't match perfect with Oct 3rd but it is the closest I have found. Of course if they are going to arrest I am sure that they would want it done quietly...

When you say 'they', only UK police to the best of my knowledge have jurisdiction to perform an arrest on UK soil, and that would mean Assange would no longer be in the sanctuary of the Ecuadorian embassy - or they have been invited into the embassy. To the best of my knowledge, Assange isn't wanted for a crime committed in the UK, but is in Sweden, so why would the UK police arrest him unless it's in co operation with Sweden? Maybe they will, and maybe the Ecuadorian government thinks Assange is taking the pi$$ and placing them in a very awkward situation.

I don't know the answers to those points, but someone will be along shortly to say it's all about Clinton.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Clinton Mafia is certainly global and they have no tolerance for truth and transparency.

a reply to: solongandgoodnight

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yesterday there was a report that the UK was going to revoke the Ecuadorian Embassy's Status so that they could go in. I do not have a link at the moment.

a reply to: uncommitted

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I wonder if Assange has been holding anything back, just for this scenario? A dead man switch that blows the lid off something that can't be ignored.
I would.

link   
a reply to: uncommitted
Actually, it's about Obama. The US government has been trying to silence Assange because of the continual embarrassing Wikileaks. They're getting pretty desperate, too, because they just had CNN make the majorly retarded claim that looking at
Wikileaks is illegal. (It isn't.)

If Assange is about to be arrested, then I'm sure it's going to be done extra-judicially. That is, they'll drag him away, throw him directly on a waiting plane and fly him off to Guantanamo or wherever. Britain will have no involvement, except to stand back and watch it happen.

ETA: Some of the developments yesterday hint that perhaps the US government may have succeeded in forcing Ecuador to give him up. That is almost certainly why Assange's internet access was suddenly cut off, and why there has been no confirmation from Assange that he is OK. Pamela Anderson didn't poison him. The Ecaudorians are negotiating his handover to the United States.
edit on 18-10-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: ETA.

link   

The only way this could happen is if there is massive pressure by America on Sweden to pressure Ecuador into evicting him or the UK to act. UK Police won't arrest him for Sweden or the US. If they did, there would be an international outcry. The way I see it Assange is harming the Clintonite campaign more than the Trumper one so he's become fair game for rumours and lies to tarnish his name. Of course I could be wrong...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
He will be killed "resisting arrest" or kill himself with 2 bullets to the back of the head within 24 hours of capture.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Lol you should read some of it. I have senator reid being bought off by the hillary camp.

Talked to him this am We are delivering her for their fundraiser so that's a big get for them I pushed on party not coming through on its end of the bargain and he blamed it on poverty so it's a bit of a circular situation but I've asked Emmy to put together a memo to the party so we can approach with an agreement. I want to make sure there are strings attached. > On Nov 16, 2015, at 12:43 PM, John Podesta wrote: > > Reid's request for Nevada caucuses $. We can't just whistle past that grave yard.

Ahahaha we cant whistle past the grave yard i wonder what that means?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Same can't find any other feeds about this. It's not coming up on the Fox network as far as I've see so far.

Anyone else pin down some other feeds with this info?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I wonder if Assange has been holding anything back, just for this scenario? A dead man switch that blows the lid off something that can't be ignored.
I would.

880 gigs+ have been sent out encrypted, that is the insurance policy. Obviously tied to a dead man's switch.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
How about this one

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-09-22 01:39 Subject: Is Hillary doing pharma pricing this week

Do you know what proposal is Hints? Is cap the model? Thanks T Sent from my iPhone

Lol

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I still have not found this reported anywhere else. I read through a few of the other articles on the Mega Feed site and they seem legit. I guess time will tell.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If he was going after Trump he would be hailed a hero by the media. Look at Clapper, lied to Americans and Congress and once again, nothing was done. Typical of Obama. He likes laws but only likes the ones that benefit him. Rest of them can be ignored. Traffic lights are for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: solongandgoodnight
What the hell is going on??? This is getting insane, and quite frankly, scary.

This machine responds hard when you threaten its power.

The power of the Magafeed is too strong to resist!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I haven't either and I'm digging. I've found a few "mentions" about the embassy closing but they are related to the dead man switch tweets.

Still looking though

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join