It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to 'Shadow Government'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+480 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

One revelation in the documents came from an interview with an unidentified person who suggested that Freedom of Information Act requests related to Clinton went through a group sometimes called "the Shadow Government."

"There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.' This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries," the FBI's interview summary said.

New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to 'Shadow Government'

Here is a direct link to some of the new documents released by the FBI:
vault.fbi.gov...

I have quickly skimmed through it to find a reference to "The 7th Floor Group", and found one on page 54 on the last paragraph. I haven't attempted O.C.R. on this doc for searching yet.

Apparently a vote for Hillary is a vote of the "Shadow Government" many conspiracy theorists have been talking about for decades...

I wonder who exactly this group consists of. They must be the only ones allowed to review any and all Top Secret documents.

----

Before you attack me, I do not endorse Hillary nor Trump for President.
edit on 18-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Wondering when one of these straws will finally break this camel's back...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Most of the decisions and legislation pushed by "presidents" is clearly not of their own design. "Triggered legislation" seems to always be waiting for the right time to be implemented without objection.

One day perhaps, the people will lead rather than be lead. However, history and our very nature dictates otherwise unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ab0vean0n

Holy Crap. Great find! 7th Floor group. Now THAT is a name I've not heard in the usual list of suspects and conspiracies, (the big ones like the Jews, Illuminati, ect) or even like Majestic 12.

I wonder why shadow government and 7th floor group weren't terms that were blacked out, like normal classified or sensitive terms normally are even in FOIA requests? A fatal oversight? or deliberate?

Interestingly, this from the article:

That group, according to the summary, argued for a Clinton document release to be conducted all at once "for coordination purposes" instead of on a rolling basis as would normally be the case. But the "Shadow Government" did not get its way, and the agency in charge decided for a rolling release, the FBI summary said.

So even the Shadow Government gets told off and is not omnipotent. Interesting. What is the importance of an all at one release, or a rolling release? Who would benefit from one over the other?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

A secretive group of "Shadow Government" decision makers is always how I envisioned Clinton's handlers. Guess I was right.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
In the UK the prime minister speachs and actions are planed and written by senior civil servants and goverment "advisors" who have less oversight and scrutiny than the politicians themselfs.

I assume it is the same in the USA and most western governments.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ab0vean0n
Apparently a vote for Hillary is a vote of the "Shadow Government" many conspiracy theorists have been talking about for decades...

I wonder who exactly this group consists of.

If it's anything like the Shadow Cabinet here in the UK, they're the opposition..

The Shadow Cabinet is a feature of the Westminster system of government. It consists of a senior group of opposition spokespeople who, under the leadership of the Leader of the Opposition, form an alternative cabinet to that of the government, and whose members shadow or mark each individual member of the Cabinet.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

So, since they both have "shadow" in their names you automatically assume its the same thing and brush it off? lol...

Sorry, the US doesn't have a Shadow Cabinet. The Shadow Cabinet in the UK is named that because they shadow each member of the Cabinet.

In the OP's source they are referring to a group of people who govern the government, and they called it the "shadow goverment" because they are working in the shadows, unseen by the public. A small group of people with the ability to view and redact Top Secret documents before they are released, without any oversight.

If you read the documents you would also see "The 7th Floor Group" are NOT opposition - they were trying to help Hillary Clinton by releasing all the documents at once, because people forget easily. When documents are slowly released, its a constant reminder that Hillary is crook.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
There is nothing we can do about it so all this information means virtually nothing. No matter how many people are reminded of how bad Hillary is for being the next president, nothing will change and she will be voted into office.

There is no way to stop this shadow government through peaceful means or dialogue. You cannot reason with them. You cannot make a deal with them. They only make deals in bullets and bombs.

However no one in America has the guts to challenge said establishement. Please continue to talk about this while no one does anything about it.

You all crack me up.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I wonder why shadow government and 7th floor group weren't terms that were blacked out, like normal classified or sensitive terms normally are even in FOIA requests? A fatal oversight? or deliberate?

Maybe the stories of dissent among the ranks of the FBI are true?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am sure they will be dealt with severely. LOL. You can count on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: butcherguy

I am sure they will be dealt with severely. LOL. You can count on it.

I have to put it on the list of things to watch for , along with Matt Lauer getting fired.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ha this I actually learned watching Madam Secretary .
The 7th floor is where the Secretary of states office is along with the diplomatic reception areas.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Hillary says its the CFR

edit on 18-10-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: djz3ro

So, since they both have "shadow" in their names you automatically assume its the same thing and brush it off? lol...

You want to highlight where I brushed it off? I can highlight were you made an assumption and, in fact I have above. "lol" indeed...

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if Clinton was involved in it already. In saying that if she was part of the Shadow Government why would she want a demotion to Commander-in-Chief?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
theres already a thread on this

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

The rules state that there can be one thread in Breaking Alternative News and another in the relevant topic, move along...
edit on 18/10/16 by djz3ro because: The 7rh Floor ordered me to rectify my use of punctuation and remove an extra word...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

The rules state that there can be one thread in Breaking Alternative News and another in the relevant topic, move along...

Why would you want to, people aren't going to waste their time posting in two threads it just dilutes the topic.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

So even the Shadow Government gets told off and is not omnipotent. Interesting. What is the importance of an all at one release, or a rolling release? Who would benefit from one over the other?

I would guess the intention would be for it all to be dumped in 1 news cycle so it could then be ushered out of the way by some all encompassing head turning event. Never to be seen or heard of again.

As opposed to rolling release which keeps it in the news cycle and the public consciousness.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The secretary of state is the shadow government aka thr 7th floor. This was common knowledge when I was at the pentagon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join