It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

me and the TRG Tactical Responce Group in Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
hi every body, I am here to talk about what the TRG in Australia has been doing to me for the last 4 years but I don't know if I have the right forum for this discussion, I would like to discuss my last 4 years of my life and it has everything in it like leaking gas into my home and breaking into my place about every 2-4 days and spraying or spreading some sort of heavy metal dust on the things I use from my phone to my clothes bedding shoes pillows keyboard and mouse to name just a few the Tactical Response Group are like a special forces trained anti terrorism group that have been known to kill people they are very dangerous and I would like to discuss this in the appropriate forum so if somebody could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Doozied

Perhaps try posse comitatus or rant maybe ,i would almost think where you are is fine . As an Aussie i am looking forward to this .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Get some cheap security cameras and record them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Sounds like you need to embarrass the hell out of them somehow.

They all follow the leader thinking they'll never take personal responsibility for their actions, but it doesn't work like that. They will suffer from mental health issues as time passes and they realise they cannot escape their own memories. Their dreams will become more and more disturbing. Self medication will go through the roof but it won't stop their nightmares.

Their partners/wives have an enormous task on their hands trying to cope with increasingly disturbed men, trained to kill, overreacting to minor stimuli, and headed on a downward path to depression and raving lunacy.

Plenty of cameras with live feed to the internet if possible is one remedy. I suggest large mirrors on all walls with sales type signs above them saying, Look at yourselves, TRG scum! They need to be reminded that they are individuals with free will who will inevitably pay in full their actions. Cowardly covert actions never stop torturing the minds of the lowlife operatives.

I can't help noticing how you spelt response in the title. Responce. Could this be a Freudian slip?

TACTICAL PONCE GROUP

edit on 18 10 2016 by Kester because: crude insult

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

one has to wonder why - with an alleddged 100 " attacks " per year - for 4 years - you have no evidence to show for these claims ?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape I have not told my story yet when I find the right forum to tell my story then you will know what has happened to me

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kesterthanks kester I think you hit the nail on the head that is exactly how I feel too, all that adrenalin and secrecy has to play with there minds and # up there karma and happiness

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dooziedfu@# up there karma and happyness

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622thank you for you advice I will choose one of them and let you know when I wright it out

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
8 1/2 hours since you started the thread, 3 1/2 hours since your last post and still no new thread in another forum or proof in this one. So..What actual evidence do you have, other than just you thinking you're being messed with by an elite anti terror group?
We see this quite often. A normal, everyday person, no special job, nothing special about them at all that would cause them to be investigated by police, much less special ops, who comes here telling us they are being harassed by government agencies, but have no proof other than they think it's happening.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64its four f@#$King years bro it is going to take a week or so to wright up and then type and did you read my thread I am asking what forum to put this story on and all I am getting is dic@#$ heads trying to disprove me already

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

yes it has alledgedly been 4 years - and people do wonder " what have you been doing " - es as you registered over a year ago - posted in a few UFO threads then took a break

and now you are back to " document " a claim you aledge has been constant for 4 years - but you just need more tiime

forgive us - but this sort of thread is a regular occurance at ATS - and rarely does anything usefull emerge at the end

but hey - your claims should go ;

here

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

as for your write up - keep it simple and only include highlights of unique events that have the most compelling evidence - we dont want to wade through a thread that ends up being " a sea of 10000 unevidenced annecdotes "

but again - my most important " advice " - dont spit your dummy out because :

1 - you cannot read the forum guidelines

2 - you have not prepared your own thread

3 - people ask questions

it will only end baddly for you

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape thanks you have given me some great tips on where to start and how to wright my story thanks

join