It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEDICAL COMPENDIUM TEXT #!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Humanity has decided to combat one of its most major aliments: Infections, using drugs that in general kill bacteria. However bacteria can develop immunity to these antibiotics and then their only use will be acting as a form of self destruction. Bacteria reproduce in infections and they develop tactics for fighting the body so patients should be administered with vitamin A and C to erase their cellular memory. Patients with infections should be administered with pro biotic while the infection is low so that even if they help the infection the body is gradually becoming more able to fight the infection. Pro biotic should be administered with colloidal silver so harmful bacteria can not as easily take nutrients from the cells in the body and the pro biotic. Honey should also be administered because it is a safer way to destroy bacteria. These should all be administered by food products and taken as a whole in a meal.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
Humanity has decided to combat one of its most major aliments: Infections, using drugs that in general kill bacteria. However bacteria can develop immunity to these antibiotics and then their only use will be acting as a form of self destruction. Bacteria reproduce in infections and they develop tactics for fighting the body so patients should be administered with vitamin A and C to erase their cellular memory.

Are you talking about common infections like UTIs or do you also include Sepsis?

Please post some evidence of Vitamin A & C erasing cellular memory.

Patients with infections should be administered with pro biotic while the infection is low so that even if they help the infection the body is gradually becoming more able to fight the infection. Pro biotic should be administered with colloidal silver so harmful bacteria can not as easily take nutrients from the cells in the body and the pro biotic.

Please provide evidence for the wonders of probiotics fighting infection and of colloidal silver stopping bacteria from 'taking nutrients' from the cells in the body.

Honey should also be administered because it is a safer way to destroy bacteria. These should all be administered by food products and taken as a whole in a meal.

There is a lot of evidence about honey used topical to help heal wounds and protect from further breaking of tissue. In fact, I use (and promote the use at home) a medical honey cream with my patients. But I don't think it is as efficient with oral intake. But please, provide evidence of it so we can read it.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Here is a link to an article that supports my statement about vitamin A and C. phys.org...

What I meant was that probiotics dont fight infections, I meant that rather than killing both our friendly and harmfull bacteria we should use substances to support our body to a point where it is stronger than an infection. Colloidal silver has been reported to disable the enzyme in bacteria that allows them to obtain oxygen from the body causing them to suffocate. Honey has many nutrients that can strengthen the body against infection but I was referring to citric within it that has Vitamin C and erases their cell memory. Honey also contains metals to strengthen the antibodies. Yes it would be more effective taken topically for infections on the external body. I am referring to any infection in general however these should be used as treatment before it becomes serious. Or if the infection is severe from the start you should seek medical treatment. These instructions work best for external injury based infections because generally they are more easily cured with salt soaking as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
Here is a link to an article that supports my statement about vitamin A and C. phys.org...

Thank you for that link, very interesting! However, just because it worked in vitro does not mean it will work in vivo with humans. There is also a big leap from retinol and ascorbate diminishing DNA methylation levels to erasing bacteria's cells memory.

People should also not take supplements unless prescribed or suggested by a doctor as too many vitamins can actually cause harm, for example too much vitamin C raises risk of kidney stone (LINK) .

I am referring to any infection in general however these should be used as treatment before it becomes serious.

I agree with you that most bacterial infections can be treated by the immune system alone (like most throat/ear and nose infections) but for others the body alone is not enough. I also agree that probiotics can help revive friendly bacteria, but only when prescribed as a capsule: commercial probiotics don't do much more than normal natural yogurt (like most supplements they are just a scam to make some companies rich).

top topics

join