It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta’s Payoff for Helping Hillary Give American Military Technology to Russia’s Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Many of us recall The Russian Reset, in which Secretary Clinton presented
Sergei Lavrov in March 2009. Meeting in her hotel’s Salon Panorama in Geneva
she had a little gift box, containing a shiny red "reset" button, in what appeared
to be a shallow PR stunt in an attempt to "improve relations" with Russia.

Little did the American public know that "The Reset" was just a distraction from
the coming transfer of proprietary information technology to Russia, a dangerous move for America with a huge payback to none
other than The Clinton's, The Clinton Foundation, and now we know
Mr. Podesta had a jackpot payback also.

Previously, we knew that a Board Podesta sat on received 75,000 shares
in a Russian based energy company, and he failed to disclose his role in
Joule... But we did not know that he personally received half of those shares!
For Mr. Podesta's part in Scolkovo, he received 33,693 shares
of preferred stock, which he stashed away in a shell corporation Leonido Holdings.

The details are found in a recent Wikileaks release: email 4635 and search "Joule"

For his efforts Podesta received thousands of shares of common and preferred stock in one of the companies involved in the transfer. The fact came to light when WikiLeaks published e-mails Podesta sent to the company ordering it to transfer his shares to a shell corporation he had created a month earlier. The e-mails included a letter Podesta wrote to the corporate secretary of that company instructing him to retitle 33,693 shares of preferred stock to Leonidio Holdings, LLC, a corporation that Podesta (or one of his staff) created using a Corporation Service Company to hide the shares from public view.

The company that gave Podesta the stock shares, Joule Unlimited, claims to be a producer of “alternative” energy technology that will eventually be able to produce energy that will be competitive with oil priced at $50 a barrel. It was a recipient of millions of Putin’s rubles as one of the gang of companies working to transfer American technology to Russia, one of America's enemies.
www.thenewamerican.com...

Author of Clinton cash Peter Schweizer estimates of all European, and Russian companies that participated in Skolkovo, 17 of them were Clinton Foundation donors or had hired former President Clinton to give speeches, concluding that Skolkovo benefactors ended up giving Clinton, Inc. somewhere between $6.5 million and $23.5 million.

Yep, just another day in The Clinton campaign, from Russia with money!

edit on 17-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is this related to the email chain on disclosure and zero-point energy? If that isn't actually a hoax and such a thing become reality, then it would be easy to create an alternative energy to out-compete oil.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
And if you look on the major networks, you'll see little to nothing about the emails released, except of course the usual denial. They are however, covering the Trump tapes and squeezing everything they can out of that. It just amazes me that people are so stupid as to actually believe Clinton is a good candidate or that she actually gives a damn about them or this country.
I've been wondering what excuses they'll come up with this time next year.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Add the excess fat from the Uranium deal that She sold to "the damned Russkies" and She is going to have to hire some more tax lawyers to properly hide it, like Her current 'co-star' Mr. Drumpf.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Woah, you know ... I think we maybe go through a day without a new accuser.

Either they think they have him down, they were too busy trying to stop Assange, or they realize this is going to look ridiculous if they keep matching the leaks day for day.

I wonder what game they pull out next?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well if I wasn't living in the twilight zone I'd suspect Mr. Podesta should be getting a visit from Secret Service right about now, by January facing a Grand Jury.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Author of Clinton cash Peter Schweizer
lol says it all.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Is this related to the email chain on disclosure and zero-point energy? If that isn't actually a hoax and such a thing become reality, then it would be easy to create an alternative energy to out-compete oil.

Kets, that is interesting, had not thought of that angle,
can you point to that thread? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Commentor on this ZeroHedge article. If you go down through the first page of comments, you can find it with the relevant links in it.

Here is a snip:

You can see that there is talk about how these ETI are helping to bring zero point energy to earth, but I'm not sold of the whole disclosure/UFO stuff myself.

Although the one researcher was recently killed under strange circumstances.

edit on 17-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Add the excess fat from the Uranium deal that She sold to "the damned Russkies"

There is that too, yes and Metacomb bank dealings. Lots of Russian
love baby! Lots of Russian money!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Kind of makes you wonder if her "Russians did it" is projection. Either that or they are doing it because she double-crossed them somehow ...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Great info, wow! There have been so many important points
on these releases, that one is really curious, another strange death?

I'll dig into that, be back in a bit...a rainstorm here.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

But...but...but...

The "lib narrative" goes "Trump is linked to Russian investments and Putin praise...and hacking."

A bigger lie could NOT be...spewed!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

great point, I never thought of that I was thinking that they double crossed her and that`s why she is being all anti Russian,but her double crossing them makes a lot more sense as far as the hacks and leaking goes.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I dont buy Alien claims, not only for the so many obvious reasons, but for the simple fact that "we're" nearly complete building AGI (think Skynet) which would be a threat to them. Unless the arguments is some 'ET buddies' happened along and want to give us some cool stuff. My argument is that We would already be overun with alien tech if they were here.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As I said, I'm not sold on the whole UFO thing, but you wouldn't necessarily need UFOs in order to think that someone, somewhere is near a breakthrough on zero point energy which has been studied for a long time now and has all kinds of potential, theoretical applications.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Kind of makes you wonder if her "Russians did it" is projection. Either that or they are doing it because she double-crossed them somehow ...

Great points, both of them! I think part of it is projection/deflection.
Kind of like using the old Russian conspiracy angle in a reverse way...
and the idea of them having crossed the Russians somehow...smacks
typical Clinton SOP.

There was a story about The Clinton's having dinner together
in Russia when she was over there as Sec of State, and someone
from Russia joined them... I cant remember
if that was in the Movie, Clinton Cash?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'm see if i can did it up, but I've seen it said that there was a CTR inside who posted on who indicated they there would be some big league leaks and in those leaks would be deliberate disinfo referring to aliens.

Does anyone know when Thomas Delonge started pushing UFOs?

Him and Podesta met back in January. And have exchanged a few emails.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Is that what that UFO researcher was connected to in some way? The one who died recently under mysterious circumstances?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Does anyone know when Thomas Delonge started pushing UFOs?

Him and Podesta met back in January. And have exchanged a few emails.

This might have a bit of information that could be helpful....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join