It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian State Media Announced Podesta Release Before WikiLeaks Did

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Were you wondering why the UK froze the accounts of Julian Assange's former employer RT? Was there anything to the speculation that Sputnik (another state-controlled Russian media org with the same editor-in-chief as RT) may have had advanced access to "leaked" emails (which they feed Trump talking points with?)

Well this might just be more proof that WikiLeaks is conspiring with the the Kremlin's English language mouthpieces and an explanation for RT's frozen bank accounts:

The RT "scoop" was first identified by journalist Christopher Miller, based in the Ukraine.

Not only did they Tweet the release ahead of WikiLeaks, they had a story prepared for it? What did the story (which has now been updated) say exactly?

"WikiLeaks releases new Podesta emails! We have no idea what's in them because they were just released. Stay Tuned! TTYL, Vlad RT (which is definitely not state-controlled Russian propaganda sillies!)"

The response from WikiLeaks:

WikiLeaks Verified account ‏@wikileaks @ChristopherJM @RT_com No they didn't. The release was visible to anyone looking at __._/podesta-emails … well before our first tweet.

"Nuh uh!"

So what time did they become available? "Well before?" How about a time? How about some proof? How about some transparency?

Russia Today attacks "conspiracy theorists" claims that that they sit around refreshing the WikiLeaks page 24/7, write articles at the speed of light — and it's all just a plot to make Russia and WikiLeaks look bad. (that's my take, you're may differ).

RT beats internet to break #Podestaemails6 & everybody loses their minds (conspiracy theory warning) (I'll use "ex" tags since there are no "prop" tags)

RT breaking the latest Podesta emails before WikiLeaks sparked accusations of collusion with the whistleblowing organization. Actually, no conspiracies were involved – just good journalism.

Despite the documents being public when discovered by RT, accusations soon began that it was proof that Russia and WikiLeaks are somehow working together. Christopher Miller, a journalist for the US government-backed Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, set the wheels of suspicion in motion.

Gotta love it. A conspiracy about state-controlled media from state-controlled media denouncing conspiracy theories.
edit on 2016-10-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Busted.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lulz.. That's because they released it through the website before they tweeting about it. I noticed the delay in tweeting it and thought it was odd.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The source or the subject.

Which do you suppose is more important?

link   
i have woken up every morning for the last week and checked the podesta emails.
i have searched :
ebt
aliens
ufo
edgar mitchell
trump

and a few others daily. the one day i noticed new ebt emails before even RT said anything or wikileaks.
sometimes they add the new emails and new leaks, and wikileaks says nothing.
RT is probably doing the same thing. Wikileaks does not immediately shoot out a tweet that the new emails are there, when they pop up, RT notices and alerts the public.

Try it yourself tomorrow
they have been hitting around 8-9 am eastern time.

+1 more 
link   

Seriously ?

Gotta love it. A conspiracy about state-controlled media from state-controlled media denouncing conspiracy theories.

As opposed to American State owned outlets telling people to 'ignore' them, and they are 'illegal' ?

link   
No.

People noticed that Wikileaks uploaded new files and wrote about it before Wikileaks tweeted about the updates.

The same thing happened here on ATS.

This ATS post was published at 1:15 PM, but Wikileaks didn't tweet about the new email leaks until 1:57 PM.

Editing to add: I noticed this because I was confused at how the OP in the other thread knew about the Podesta10 emails. I follow Wikileaks on Twitter and they didn't mention it (at the time of the thread). Then I learned that you can view the file upload date on Wikileaks so that is how people knew. I guess there are people that just refresh those Wikileaks pages to check for changes.

edit on 17-10-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

They were just trying to help Podesta, a little gift in addition to his
335,000 shares from the Clinton Foundation deal with Russia.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
No.

People noticed that Wikileaks uploaded new files and wrote about it before Wikileaks tweeted about the updates.

This ATS post was published at 1:15 PM, but Wikileaks didn't tweet about the new email leaks until 1:57 PM.

Well that proves it.

ATS is actively working with the Russians to do these hacks.

Gin
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If you really cared about checking the leaks yourself then you'd realize that Wikileaks puts those files up on their website way before they announce anything on twitter.

What a fail thread

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

does this mean that all the documents are fabricated ?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle

Editing to add: I noticed this because I was confused at how the OP in the other thread knew about the Podesta10 emails. I follow Wikileaks on Twitter and they didn't mention it (at the time of the thread). Then I learned that you can view the file upload date on Wikileaks so that is how people knew. I guess there are people that just refresh those Wikileaks pages to check for changes.

There was an update to Wikileaks, that is how I discovered
Part 10. A simple google search of "Podesta emails 10" led
right to it.

Vecase I am not a Russian Agent.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You know what's really funny? It's more important to bash the messenger than examine the content. I guess that's the progressive way.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

First of all... I aswell noticed the files were up on the site before they posted it on Twitter... I actually typed in a wrong email ID outside the stack I was going through and ended up in the new batch.

Second of all... the messenger carries no weight here. It doesn't change one bit of what is in the emails, said by the various people about this and that issue. ALL THE CONTENTS rest 100% on the shoulders of those who sent the mails, not those who hacked into possesion of the emails.

I could care less if it was Russia, China or Congo who had hacked the mails. CONTENTS CONTENTS CONTENTS.

Greetings from Denmark who neither supports Trump or Hillary, you guys are gonna have a #ed up election with a #ed presidency afterwards, mixed up with biased and corrupt media. Have fun.......

TheAnteDeluvian... how much is the DNC paying you for being on this website?? What's the daily rate? Do they count clicks, shares, likes, flags?
edit on 17/10/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

does this mean that all the documents are fabricated ?

No.

Where we are seeing is what has played out on here for YEARS.

Shoot the messenger. Ignore the message.

What they fail to grasp is people aren't buying the finger pointing.

They just obfuscate.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Shoot the messenger. Ignore the message.

Like you all do with Ante's threads???

What's your favourite word Neo?

Is it HYPOCRISY???

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sure is.

Perezagruzka!

With a Capital HRC and BHO!

What's that spell ?

HYPOCRISY!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Does anyone honestly believe that the Russian, American and EU governments didn't know in advance the scope or content of the leaks? Arriving at the conclusion Wikileaks is in bed with the Russians seems like complete rubbish to me. It's more likely the case the Russian government clued RT in on the matter for their own benefit.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Lets guess who are the PAID DNC shills on this site, there must be tons...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

Sure. Now that it's a thing they'll probably update the archives and then wait hours to post to Twitter. What did they do on the 13th. That's what I want to know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join