It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone thought of alien invasions done purposefully by another alien race?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We are the human race that is on this planet Earth, as far as we know their may or may not be aliens living with us.

Let's say these aliens are so supreme they've given us tech, shared knowledge, think we are high & migty enough to defeat a couple other alien races.

Do you think at any point they would set up another alien race to "try" to invade the world , bringing out our advanced weapon systems, defeating them as a united Earth. It would almost be a lure maybe a portal that leads some weak race of aliens to our space outside earth. That could possibly get rid of "race" wars against us, as were all part of the human race but as we see another enemy of a foreign world try to kill us, we'd obviously unite.

But it's no doubt we have advanced weapons too over powered to show to the general public.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeimten

NO, Just no.

Giving us their advanced weapons is like giving a baby a nuclear warhead. We are too young and inexperienced and still have our own inner world problems to even consider this idea.

If any other alien species that would invade we would be screwed unless some other friendly alien race wanted to help us. Which I do not understand what advantage helping us would be, unless they see something about our potential we do not.
edit on 17-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2016 by neo96 because: on second thought never mind

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: seconded to AP

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why would WE need to overcome them?
They HELPED us when we were primitive ,WOULDN'T that behoove us to be thankful?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is an interview with a terran "alien" named Lacerta.
Everyone will come in a scream hoax but I have to admit it is very
charismatic in terms of presentation - setup and plausibility.

You should give it a listen to -

www.youtube.com...

She goes on to talk about a war they had with extraterrestrial aliens.
You might dig - might be all lies - might be lies woven with truth or just an outright honest interview.
Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yep. We should ALL be gratefulfor what we have become. Look what's happened in a mere 150 years!

We are not primitive. And are not alone. Most of us are awake and aware.

We are experiencing a slow Disclosure and shift in this NOW.

It is an exciting time to be here, witnessing what is about to come.

Brace yourselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

How can we defeat any Alien races , we can barely get to our own Moon but they will have traveled light years.
Our achievements are thanks to our ingenuity not an Alien race , if we were being fed Tech I doubt we'd still be using rockets to get to space.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
And then there's this.

Published on Mar 21, 2016
Former Aerospace CEO Says Alien Invasion Fears Are A Hoax, Carol Rosin

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeimten
We are the human race that is on this planet Earth, as far as we know their may or may not be aliens living with us.

Let's say these aliens are so supreme they've given us tech, shared knowledge, think we are high & migty enough to defeat a couple other alien races.

Do you think at any point they would set up another alien race to "try" to invade the world , bringing out our advanced weapon systems, defeating them as a united Earth. It would almost be a lure maybe a portal that leads some weak race of aliens to our space outside earth. That could possibly get rid of "race" wars against us, as were all part of the human race but as we see another enemy of a foreign world try to kill us, we'd obviously unite.

But it's no doubt we have advanced weapons too over powered to show to the general public.

Yeah, during this election cycle lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm torn on this. As a sport shooter of both archery and firearms, and an active hunter of both, I got played a fool a couple years ago...

I'm the typical idiot friend that chases the shadow in the woods, or looks for that sound, whatever. Things that go bump in the night intrigue me, not make me run.... That said.

2-3 years ago, ATS ufo forum got the the best of me. I had read so much I knew aliens were real... While brushing my teeth before work (6:30am) I hear the most alien sounding thing I've ever heard.(WTF is an alien sound?) WTF did I do????

I heard, bzzzzxrrrt, fuzzzzzzkkkkk,vvv=rrrroopppppppqqqq,zzznnnaaappp,grrrr=rrrrrrrrrr, and I lost my *snip*...

Stared at over 20 different firearms, 5 bows and was scared *snipless* what to do/grab... I ended running out unarmed only to find out a crane hit the power lines...

Moral is, eat bacon!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I AM grateful for the tech,TOO bad MAN has perverted it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I believe/think we have classified black projects that experiment with particular technologies such as weapons and aircraft but these are our own. Each nation has their own, and this more than likely makes up for most if not all genuine ufo sightings.

As for us having advanced alien technology, I really don't think we do. We are too corrupt and turbulent as a race to be trusted to use the technology with good intent, and believe they know this as well. Until we change our ways, I don't think this will happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Maybe aliens have created a footsoldier/sheep that is the human race and for all we know. Our fellow humans are out there fighting Star Wars, not knowing we exist and that they come from us and thus from the aliens that created them by mixing chimp DNA with some of their own all them years ago.

Why do they keep on abducting when they should know all about us? Taking sperm and egg cells. Simple. They need more troops.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

That's epic.

Our fellow humans In a distant solar system , Galaxy, fighting wars using technologies they've been accustomed too but are unaware of the other humans here on earth.

There would be many other cross breeds of human like figures as such I would start to think

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Most likely...all of the military research on foo fighter technology, is based only from eyewitness sighting accounts of unidentified flying objects/UFO landing zones, effects on electrical instruments and radar data --- Though I'm not ruling out the possibility of mental telepathy with these intergalactic star travelers.

It would be nice for the intergalactic star travelers, to lay the key to fusion power technology on our front doorstep, but alas...not only can we use fusion power technology [ I omitted thermo nuclear weapons because it was discovered by our own scientists and not some otherworlder contact --- as far as I know.] for peaceful purposes, we can use it for radar stealth and as a plasma weapon for use as a weapon of mass destruction [WMD]. So they [otherworlders] give us only fleeting glimpses of fusion power/FTL technology with their powerful flying machines ---- Gives us much room for deep speculation on how foo fighters tick.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Erno86 because: added a word

new topics

top topics

join