It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taunting Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Pushes Into Red States

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: crazyewok
I called it june 2015!

I said Trump was a clinton plant and he would go crazy on purpose to destroy the GOP!

The clinton brigade KNEW she would be despised by voters and so the only way to get her into power was to make sure the leader of the GOP was unelectable.

I am just trying to figure out what Trump gets out of this. Though with crony capitalism anything is possible.

Enough excuses already. He's not a Clinton plant. The guy is just a total pig and horrible person. Face it.

More to the point, Drumpf is a beast conjured by over a decade of the GOP unabashedly courting the worst instincts amongst it's far right base..

It is hard to take them credibly when they recoil and pretend to be surprised.

It was only 2012 when the GOP announced it's "outreach" initiative to minorities and women...and that lasted maybe a week before they embraced the "born in Kenya" meme which trump himself championed for years.

In other news...Donald Trump scores a hat-trick (GOP+ minority + woman) by calling Condoleeza Rice, Sec. of State under the last GOP administration "a bitch"...who can't "make deals".
edit on 19-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This just shows how DESPERATE the Clinton regime is getting! Below the surface illusion they put on - biased lies from the media, slandering fairytales towards Trump, targeting and duping less intellegent groups, and being "politically correct"; they know they're really f***ed.

They're running out of tricks!

Can't wait for the day Mr. President Donald Trump takes oath.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnCap74
a reply to: MrSpad

I am unbiased here, as I don't like any candidates, but the document in the link below would show that the MSM narrative is incorrect.

media.wix.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890
This just shows how DESPERATE the Clinton regime is getting! Below the surface illusion they put on - biased lies from the media, slandering fairytales towards Trump, targeting and duping less intellegent groups, and being "politically correct"; they know they're really f***ed.

Trump knows the election is loss which is why he switched from trying to win it to trying to find somebody to blame. The GOP is now moving to try and save Senate and House seats from Trumps collapse. The GOP saw the debate as Trump throwing in the towel. The only battle now is down ticket and how much the DNC and paint them with Trumps brush while the GOP tries to get out the vote to keep Clinton from having a Democrat controlled Congress, the same tactic they used when Dole was a clear loser. You can pretend none of this is happening all you like but, you are going to be in for a big surprise come election day.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well well well, those red states sure turned blue, didn't they?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Trump knows the election is loss which is why he switched from trying to win it to trying to find somebody to blame. The GOP is now moving to try and save Senate and House seats from Trumps collapse. The GOP saw the debate as Trump throwing in the towel. The only battle now is down ticket and how much the DNC and paint them with Trumps brush while the GOP tries to get out the vote to keep Clinton from having a Democrat controlled Congress, the same tactic they used when Dole was a clear loser. You can pretend none of this is happening all you like but, you are going to be in for a big surprise come election day.

I always knew Hillary was going to lose and be humiliated, because she really needed to be. The arrogance and chin up in the air attitude of Hillary and her supporters really needed a "correction" in a VERY BIG WAY. Maybe now more people will take personal responsibility and make "help" make America great again, rather than expect others to make it great for them. That is what America is really all about.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Great prediction

-Chris

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Anybody who knows politics could see this one coming. With the collapse of Trumps support among Republicans Clinton is looking to make this election not just a win but, a historically large win for the DNC.

Good to know that those of us who don't know politics didn't see it coming either. I'm still scratching my head on how the establishment let her lose with so many hundreds of millions behind her , since I don't have much faith in uncontrolled elections with billions on the line. I was hoping to hear your angle on this.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
They were so sure of themselves, even here on ATS.

If they roll their crystal balls out to predict Trump's downfall, get a few grains of salt, they will come in handy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join