It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Crew - Hillary had a massive meltdown after September 7th Forum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: proximo

Of course there is no actual tape or eyewitness willing to come forth. *yawn*

Did you even watch the video? He clearly states that Hillary is forbidding staffers to have cellphones in her presence.

Whether this is true or not is the question. I don't doubt it for a minute as it fits perfectly into their morally bankrupt campaign.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I Cant do photoshop so I would like everyone to picture Hillary holding this up.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Seriously, this totally fits in with everything we've ever heard about Hillary's personality.

So... the frail, aging old woman who cannot climb four stairs with help suddenly flew into a screaming rage? Got it. The media is her willing slave, yet she said she wanted Matt Lauer fired six weeks ago and he's still fronting the Today Show. I guess she is neither as weak or as powerful as people think

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Whether this is true or not is the question.

Sure! A good lie is better than the truth if it confirms your opinion.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope That's why Putin says there will be a nuclear war if she wins.He knows the truth about her temperament

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hmmm, I wonder if this backstage eruption on Donna Brazile is the "Racist Hillary vid 100x worse than any Trump vid" video that Anon has been threatening to release just before the election.

Maybe someone did catch her true colors on audio/video, but it seems a bit on the too-good-to-be-true side of things since they also claim to have video of Bill with a 13 year old girl on what's assumed to be Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express' 747, and that has never surfaced either.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be the one hiding or holding back any dirt on the Clintons. There's a looooong list of people (with alleged dirt on the Clintons) who've mysteriously...
edit on 10/18/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Seriously, this totally fits in with everything we've ever heard about Hillary's personality.

So... the frail, aging old woman who cannot climb four stairs with help suddenly flew into a screaming rage? Got it. The media is her willing slave, yet she said she wanted Matt Lauer fired six weeks ago and he's still fronting the Today Show. I guess she is neither as weak or as powerful as people think

Dude, of all the things Hillary has been accused of, this one has been said by many who worked directly with her. It's the easiest of all the charges to believe. Politics aside, it's kind of clear that she's a bit of a bitch.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Dude, of all the things Hillary has been accused of, this one has been said by many who worked directly with her. It's the easiest of all the charges to believe. Politics aside, it's kind of clear that she's a bit of a bitch.

No-one has accused her of raging. She is disliked for being imperious, not hot tempered.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So... the frail, aging old woman who cannot climb four stairs with help suddenly flew into a screaming rage?

According to the story, she shook uncontrollably at the end of her raging and was assisted outside to her vehicle (I assume the Scooby van that has a wheelchair lift in it) by two large men.

Frail old women are able to have fits of rage.

And according to one person that I spoke to that met her in a business environment, she is a rager.
edit on b000000312016-10-18T06:52:46-05:0006America/ChicagoTue, 18 Oct 2016 06:52:46 -0500600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

So... the frail, aging old woman who cannot climb four stairs with help suddenly flew into a screaming rage?

According to the story, she shook uncontrollably at the end of her raging and was assisted outside to her vehicle (I assume the Scooby van that has a wheelchair lift in it) by two large men.

And Matt Lauer?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

And Matt Lauer?

As far as I know, Matt Lauer is not a raging maniac and does not need help up stairs, I have yet to see him in need of a wheelchair.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

No-one has accused her of raging. She is disliked for being imperious, not hot tempered.

It appears you are only looking at what you want to see. Good luck with all that.
nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It appears you are only looking at what you want to see. Good luck with all that.
nypost.com...

I see one use of the word screaming. All of the other examples are of cold imperiousness. Unpleasant, but inconsistent with this unverified story.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

nypost.com...

In addition to screaming, I saw angry, nasty and rude. She has a foul mouth. Nice lady!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Those rose colored glasses suit you well.Because we all know according to Shillary supporter's that a former secret service officer wrote a book of slander and lies and it couldn't possibly be the truth.

Wonder why she hasn't sued the guy?
Is it because she doesn't wanna get caught in yet more contrived lies?

edit on 18-10-2016 by Floridagoat because: to add text

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

nypost.com...

In addition to screaming, I saw angry, nasty and rude. She has a foul mouth. Nice lady!

As opposed to Trump's angelic disposition?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 do we need one ? we know she is like that behind closed doors.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Those rose colored glasses suit you well.Because we all know according to Shillary supporter's that a former secret service officer wrote a book of slander and lies and it couldn't possibly be the truth.

No, a lawsuit would move more books. Hillary may be a b-----, but raging in front of a television crew is not her style. Until this story is verified, I'm going to assume it's another anti-Clinton hoax.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

nypost.com...

As opposed to Trump's angelic disposition?

At least you are putting them both in the same bin now.
Will you vote for Johnson or Stein?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

No, a lawsuit would move more books. Hillary may be a b-----, but raging in front of a television crew is not her style. Until this story is verified, I'm going to assume it's another anti-Clinton hoax.

How would you know what her style is?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join