It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I don't know how anyone can be ok with this.

The ends justify the means. It doesn't matter to them how many lies are told, who gets manipulated, who gets used, or who gets hurt along the way as long as their candidate wins the 'game'.

I don't know if anything in that video is actually illegal, but its sure as hell is unethical and disrespectful of a fair democratic process.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You think too much. I watched it. As one example, 2 people in there said they were responsible for Chicago. Are you saying that was a 'peaceful protest'?

For a protest that large...there were only 4 arressts and all charges were dropped later.

So yes, I would say a protest that large and there only being 4 incidents is a pretty damn peaceful protest.

Dumb enough to fall for it...I like that one...how about sick of the bs that these scumbags do?

How about acting like an intelligent adult?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Sillyolme

It seems they are mad that Trump supporters are short tempered and easy to anger.

It's politics people, organization, protests, counter-events, and yes...even agitators.

It's a big boys game, deal with it.

It's staunch Democrats. The worse demographic in America. Very sick people

It actually backfired on the Democrats. Trump got stronger not weaker when all this was in full bloom. They don't even do it anymore, at least to the magnitude they were doing it. It makes Democrats look ignorant so they backed off. I was hoping the would keep doing it but the light bulb went off.

+29 more 
link   
We can now dispense with all the denial. The DNC from the top to the bottom organised the Trump protests and sent the agitators in and the DNC are also breaking the law by using secret intermediaries to talk to Super PACS.

Lot's of debate over the last few months finally settled. Now I am waiting for some arrests.

This is the biggest political story of the year.
edit on 17/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: kruphix

Outplaying? 3:03...pussies...What do you think is OK with the video I posted?

You are a perfect example...you are triggered.

Like I said, it's a big boys game.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

In the video, the mastermind behind the whole operation OPENLY ADMITS to coordinating the RIOT in Chicago that shut down Trump's rally.

You know, the one where there was over $100k in collateral damage, Trump supporters & Police were violently attacked.

If you want to support Clinton that's your business but if you're unable to see how what they were doing in this video is wrong then I'm afraid no one will take you seriously anymore.

Was THAT the same one they took credit for where two police were seriously injured?

+26 more 
link   
Just finished watching it. I think at this point anyone who can watch this and still deny and deflect, without question, has got to be a paid shill. I mean these guys in the video provided all the context you need, implicated Hillary and the campaign, and shows just how corrupt it all is.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The only ones who will get arrested are the ones who exposed the illegal activities.

This is America 2016.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

In the video, the mastermind behind the whole operation OPENLY ADMITS to coordinating the RIOT in Chicago that shut down Trump's rally.

Give me the minute/second mark in the video where they stated they coordinated a RIOT.

Chicago didn't want Trump in their city, the people spoke out and got him to leave.

I call that a victory for the people.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

Give me the minute/second mark in the video where they stated they coordinated a RIOT.

Chicago didn't want Trump in their city, the people spoke out and got him to leave.

I call that a victory for the people.

Stop being obtuse. You know full well all it takes is one person to spark a riot, as we've seen in the past few months at BLM events.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I already gave it to you and you ignored it. The people if Chicago spoke???? So, all the people there for the Trump rally do not count huh? I see how you play it...just like the DNC. No one matters unless they are in line....

pathetic that you could agree with the beating of innocent people including kids.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
We can now dispense with all the denial. The DNC from the top to the bottom organised the Trump protests and sent the agitators in and the DNC are also breaking the law by using secret intermediaries to talk to Super PACS.

Lot's of debate over the last few months finally settled. Now I am waiting for some arrests.

This is the biggest political story of the year.

They aren't breaking the law...that is the law.

The law only prohibits them from communicating directly, he explained it right there in the video. This is HOW the law demands them to communicate.

If you don't like it, support overturning the Citizen's United ruling...you know, the one Republicans staunchly defend.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You mean some people in Chicago were paid money to incite violence and act like they didn't want him there.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Triggered? Ha...like saying it is a big boy game so I think I am not a big boy and get all butt hurt etc etc etc...please.

I am not triggered. I am pissed that anyone from anywhere would attack smaller people as well as women and kids. Triggered is a nice word to use to deflect but it is a bs excuse. You should man up and either admit it is wrong what they did or if not, you are supporting the beating and verbal abuse of American citizens whose right it is to attend a rally in support of a candidate.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Training mentally unstable people to incite violence? There's no guarantee that someone won't be seriously injured or killed. It's a crap shoot. This scheme is just horribly reckless. I don't have any love for this type of dirty political trickery. None.

Stronger together? More like weaker from intentional violent, divisive tactics.

I would like to see some Hillary supporters disavow this dangerous operation. It's not ok.

+38 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Kruphix is just lashing out due to finding out people really do get paid for what he's been doing for free.

I feel bad for him really.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You can't be a Hillary supporter and have support ethical behavior.

That's like asking ISIS to eat bacon.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

ROFL.....CLASSIC!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I already gave it to you and you ignored it. The people if Chicago spoke???? So, all the people there for the Trump rally do not count huh? I see how you play it...just like the DNC. No one matters unless they are in line....

pathetic that you could agree with the beating of innocent people including kids.

I don't agree with Trump supporters attacking protesters...sounds like you are though.

You excuse them because they are "fed up" with the protestors.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All the violence at every Trumpy rally is on the DNC and HIllary. I hope every man, woman and child who were assaulted sue them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join