It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: daskakik

Considering he fell for a YouTube video of the Russian election as proof of democrats rigging the USA election I wouldn't be surprised.

Take anything he posts with a pinch of salt and some tequila, absolute nonsense.

NONSENSE? Well looks like I was right after all. I'll fix the plate of crow for you to eat SudoNim.

Newsweek Calls It: "Madam President Clinton" Hits The Shelves Due To A "Business Decision"
edit on 8-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: SudoNim was proven wrong

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Nice, you've already forgotten that you posted a YouTube video of voter fraud in Russia and tried to claim it was showing voter fraud in America.

How were you right about that?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Check out Scott Fovals twitter. Seems like he's spilling the beans because "his severance package wasn't big enough".. Totally confirms the context of these videos twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

He's basically confirming everything. Really hates Podesta. Fun read.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Or that he claimed that the newsweek edition was already on newsstands and had no idea that both versions existed, pretty much nullifying the idea that they knew beforehand who was going to win.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If you bothered to read my link, The Hillary edition was selected as the one they sent out. To promote as per my supposition that they were promoting her. They didn't send out a Donald Trump one. In fact they only had that cover done as an example. Man, do you even bother to read the links before you spout off!?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Nice, you've already forgotten that you posted a YouTube video of voter fraud in Russia and tried to claim it was showing voter fraud in America.

I removed the video. Doesn't negate that I was right on the magazine. Something you called "Nonsense". Here's your plate of crow to eat.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I removed the video. Doesn't negate that I was right on the magazine. Something you called "Nonsense". Here's your plate of crow to eat.

I said everything you post is nonsense. How is the newsweek issue "media rigging"?

As a business they decided to take the risk and go with the favourite in an attempt to get more sales. If they waited till the result then they would miss out on sales while they play catch up.

Pretty simple to understand.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Did this happen?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
If you bothered to read my link, The Hillary edition was selected as the one they sent out. To promote as per my supposition that they were promoting her. They didn't send out a Donald Trump one. In fact they only had that cover done as an example. Man, do you even bother to read the links before you spout off!?

You didn't post a link on Nov 1. It was just a pic.

You didn't know that there were in fact his and hers covers, I posted that before you posted your link.

This goes against your Nov. 1 claim that this was proof that they knew and that it was already available at the newsstands and in fact proves what I said before that the pic you first posted was an example and had not actually gone to print.
edit on 8-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The link above with my new image of proof details that the issue of Hillary was selected to be promoted and the fact the Donald Issue wasn't even created yet, except the cover.

My post talked about the soft rigging by overly promoting Hillary through TV shows and print like this.

edit on 8-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It still takes the wind out of the sails of your claim that they knew. Why even have the cover if they knew you were not going to use it?

ETA: Soft rigging is another topic, I did not address it then and I'm not addressing it now.

edit on 8-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Check out Scott Fovals twitter. Seems like he's spilling the beans because "his severance package wasn't big enough".. Totally confirms the context of these videos twitter.com...

Holy cow! He's actually saying HRClinton's people are behind a lot of the riots too. Hope he hired security before he is Seth Rich'd.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Looks like twitter wanted that account shut down.

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join