It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambassadors Snubbed, State Dept Protocol Breached? Hillary Again? FBI VAULT.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
An interesting FBI 100 page file dump reveals a transcript from an interview of a former Assistant Shift Leader to both Sec Rice and Sec Clinton protective detail...

I saw the information first here:

sli.mg...

I thought, dissing Ambassadors, stealing items from the State dept, breaking protocol etc... sounds too good to be true...

So I tracked the image material back to the FBI vault and there 100 page release here:

vault.fbi.gov...

It matches....

Not much more to say, just wanted to share, now back to see what else is in that 100 pages at the FBI Vault...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well here's this:

edit on 17102016 by DodgyDawg because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Page 26 has the quid pro quo to reclassify some of Hillarys emails............

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good find, this must be the Friday document dump that some TV news are reporting about...

They can't blame this information on the RUSSIANS

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Great find... its a shame her fanboi's will go so... thats just the way it is accept the corruption nothing to see here move along.

Its sad how in just a few months I have gone from we can save the country .... to we are screwed...

To many people shoving their heads deeper into the sand going I cant hear you... if I cant see it ... didnt happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Oh, they might.
Never let proof get in the way... hell they have the MSM to report it any way that Hillary likes.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
And it's these daily revelations that baffle me when people say, "where is any of the damning information?".

Corruption and disregard of regulations are just to inconvenient for our public "servants". They forget they volunteered themselves for these duties, and how ungrateful are the citizens for requesting regulations be followed.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wow... Fox Business Varney & Co. now talking about the OP portion of the FBI release...

They focused only on the Hillary taking her Blackberry into the SCIF... it's a start

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

They will just tell us its illegal for us peons to be viewing this information and to wait for CNN to give us the 'official' story.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Convenient when they don't cover many stories.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
CNN is just one big #ing joke !

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You would think this would be enough to put Hillary Clinton and Kennedy in jail. This can only be interpreted as mass corruption at the highest levels within the US government.

I agree, nice job in finding it.

Anyone know when Wikileaks will release today and where? They may be are only hope for exposing the corruption on a massive scale.

edit on 17-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I must ask why? Why has this been released, why officially by the FBI, why now what is going on?

Where was the pre-release announcement or any notice of this happening before it did?

What is the FBI doing?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DodgyDawg

Which part? The part of the FBI that has different rules for layman and elites.

Or the part that doesn't want to be associated with that?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Pure speculation - Whistleblower

Why has this been released? Someone does not care for Hillary Clinton and/or Kennedy
Why officially by the FBI? Someone within FBI read this and realized its importance and they had the only copy
Why now what is going on? For fear, that a criminal Hillary Clinton will be elected president

It could have been a hacker too.

edit on 17-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DodgyDawg

Might be a sign that yes... there is a revolt in the FBI under way...

we can hope...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This would be an extremely high risk way of conducting a revolt. I would have removed the copy an transmitted it from another anonymous source.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

But then it gets poo pood... this forces people to pause and actually think..

Is the guy that released this in some deep doo doo.. oh yea..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Possible, but are these 302 notes. They sure don't look like it (i.e., stealing items)

Reference www.abovetopsecret.com...
"I thought, dissing Ambassadors, stealing items from the State dept, breaking protocol etc... sounds too good to be true... "

top topics

<<   2 >>

join