It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Craig Roberts: The Real Humanitarian Crisis Is Not Aleppo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Why do we hear only of the “humanitarian crisis in Aleppo” and not of the humanitarian crisis everywhere else in Syria where the evil that rules in Washington has unleashed its ISIL mercenaries to slaughter the Syrian people? Why do we not hear about the humanitarian crisis in Yemen where the US and its Saudi Arabian vassal are slaughtering Yemeni women and children? Why don’t we hear about the humanitarian crisis in Libya where Washington destroyed a country leaving chaos in its place? Why don’t we hear about the humanitarian crisis in Iraq, ongoing now for 13 years, or the humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan now 15 years old?

The answer is that the crisis in Aleppo is the crisis of Washington losing its ISIL mercenaries to the Syrian army and Russian air force. The jihadists sent by Obama and the killer bitch Hillary (“We came, we saw, he died”) to destroy Syria are being themselves destroyed. The Obama regime and the Western presstitutes are trying to save the jihadists by covering them in the blanket of “humanitarian crisis.”
SOURCE

Paul Craig Roberts has described the crux of the problem perfectly once again. I have mentioned the hypocrisy concerning the situation in Syria compared with the situation in Yemen on this forum before. It boggles my mind to see people being so caught up in Orwellian thinking that they're buying the “humanitarian crisis in Aleppo” line. It's kind of a litmus test to me when comes to whether someone is a zombie or not. If you don't pay attention to world news enough, that may be a decent excuse.

For the rest who are paying attention, who is being fooled?

I read that the U.S. has CIA agents stranded in Syria. I don't know if the U.S. government actually cares about them or not, but they do need to pretend to care or else a lot employees of alphabet agencies may lose faith in the U.S. government. God forbid.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Unfortunately We don't represent the 70% that like them, don't care

The 70% mass so programmed from state t.v It would cause them to have a stroke to think otherwise.

''they' don't care if we know anymore, don't even try to hide it

we've witnessed and recorded public disregard for domestic and international law, open, broadcast treasonous acts for all the world to see
know there US troops active in Aleppo Syria, Yemen and operating in Iraq
still People don't f/ care and don't care that we know
Now literally 2 minutes from all out war with Russia

Truly the humanitarian crisis is the amount willfully blind in our own community.

edit on 17-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Once again you ignore every other nation on the planet and try to blame the US while ignoring your precious Russia in addition to Iran and Syria and Hezbollah.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Speaking of..
Why can't you admit the US is in the process of toppling yet another ME government?
Russia is not blocking cooperation and coordination in the fight against Daesh, nor is Iran.
The US has not to date applied sanctions against any countries supplying and financing ISIS
It's clear to the unimpaired, The US is the biggest obstacle to peace in the ME.

edit on 18-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

edit on 18-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join