It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Twitter, the DNC and Gloria Allred discuss Trump sexual demeanor ( In may 2016?! )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So, just browsing throught the tweets... it looks like that someone found something in one of the DNC leaks.

It's a discussion between Gloria Allred and Jordan Vaughn of the DNC that outlines a text for an upcoming fundraiser that Gloria will be mailing around.

Jordans first draft starts off mildly with:

His stance on issues such as equal pay and abortion would reverse this progress and negatively impact millions of women across the country – and that is unacceptable.

Glorias answer to that is:

Please delete the word ”fellow”. Also, his position on equal pay is unclear. I think you should delete that. Is there anything you can substitute for that, e.g. demeaning treatment of women in the work place or sexual harassment in the work place?

To which Jordan types out the following:

His demeaning treatment of women and his stance on the Supreme Court and issues such as abortion would reverse this progress and negatively impact millions of Americans across the country – and that is unacceptable.

And rounds off his mail with a fwd to Scott Comer writing the following:

Hey, can we edit the link language to add ‘equal rights, job creation, and energy’ to the list of what Democrats are doing. Sorry, Gloria has taken it on herself to edit our propaganda

This thing that Gloria is doing almost feels like seeding... when did the first accusations about Trump come out? In my world Summer Zevos doesn't count since she was reportedly praising Trump back in April writing his assistants.

twitter.com...

DISCLAIMER: I support none of the two. I support transparency and a fair balance in media about both candidate. Since all the weight is currently falling on Trump, I'm putting my weight at the moment on Clinton to preserve balance.
edit on 17/10/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
They are discussing the wording of a mailer?

Any idea what the final product said?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
They are discussing the wording of a mailer?

Any idea what the final product said?

Yes... the 3rd quote... basically Allred is telling the Dems what to say, most likely because since she''s a womens rights lawyer, hitting the demening to women button will have more affect. Question is wether or not she could actually confirm this or if she just made it up to fit the context.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I am not sure if I am supposed to be outraged or if I should admire their effort.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

People forget that he had said so many lecherous and boorish things live on Howard Stern and other places before the "locker room talk" tape.

Jill Harth happened before, though if it were just that one lawsuit it would be easy to turn aside.
The Many Scandals of Donald Trump - A Cheat Sheet

Of course they knew about some of this in May. It wasn't exactly hidden?

AB

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nice to see the LIES coming from Gloria.

Especially consider Women at the White House still make less than the men folk.

new topics

top topics

join