It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If women and the media are so against trump why don't they endorse Jill stein

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Because the myth of only two parties is strongly supported and enforced.

It's not a myth. Jill Stein has zero political capital.

The problem is that people only want to talk about third party in Presidential elections, it is the wrong place to start.

If people are serious about third parties, start with your local government, then move to state, then representatives, then senators, and THEN you can think about a third part President.

People thinking they are going to elect a third party President without first putting in the work at the lower levels are the ones believing in a myth.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Thanks for posting that

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: ssenerawa

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ssenerawa

The Economy is an Important Issue in this coming Election , what will Jil Stein and the Green Party do to Create Jobs , Reduce the Deficit ,Fix an Out of Control Trade Imbalance , and Increase GDP Growth to 3.5 to 4.5 Percent Annually ?
Really? I'm sure there are highly skilled people in the field of economics who Jill could hire

What will these corporate politicians do for you? News flash the crooks you keep voting for have America 19 trillion in debt and on the brink of both moral and financial bankruptcy.

And at the same time they spend your taxes on whatever they damn well please.

That's Interesting , but I am an Independent Voter who Supports Mr. Trump . How does the above Statement pertain to me ?
Me too.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Catherine Austin Fitts and others contend that there are $52 trillion in missing US dollars from the US government. That is what the Republicans and the Democrats have given you tax payers in the States.

You could do so much for the people of your country with all that missing money. Just imagine what could have been done with the Pentagon's missing 3 trillion USD that Donald Rumsfeld announced just before 9/11.
edit on 16/10/2016 by Kapriti because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Exactly they think we need a miracle plan, the money is definitely there.

All we need is for honest accountable people doing their jobs

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

If people are serious about third parties, start with your local government, then move to state, then representatives, then senators, and THEN you can think about a third part President.

This is completely true. If you look at the list of Green Party office-holders, the party doesn't have a powerbase outside California. Until that changes, there is no hope of a Green congressioner from any other state, let alone a President. Ralph Nader got just 2.7 per cent of the vote in 2000, and he is something akin to a national celebrity.

People vote for people worth voting for - a cruel chicken and egg problem in politics, from which it is only possible to break free slowly, and via the unrewarded efforts of countless envelope-stuffers, door-knockers, leaflet-distributors, mailing-list compilers, and last but absolutely nowhere near least, fundraisers. Change in politics isn't something that happens to people, but because of people.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You should give women more credit, they can see through BS stories made up by corporate media. Most Americans could careless what Trump said 10-15 years ago in a locker room. We can see through the BS smear campaign, the corporate media is waging on Trump for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Logically fallacious;

non sequitur:
Latin for "It does not follow." An inference or conclusion that does not follow from established premises or evidence.
(There are other fallacies, also...)

There is a Universe of people who are not Donald T Rump! *__-
Jill Stein is but one of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

They know better ?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Because most of the population are Sheep

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think some that post should look at ignorant statements that are made,sounds like the review of nightly sitcom,the facts are there and shows how many are sheeple,the fate of the US has turned into a Media sitcomwith this kind of train of thought,glad I'll be dead before long because looks like a long road ahead,and the bad hasn't even started yet

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I like a lot of what the Green Party stands for, but they seem incapable of getting their act together on any scale. There are no Green Party Congress members, no governors, no people in any real positions of power. Their platform is great but even if she was suddenly elected by every single voter in the US, she has no way of accomplishing anything because of the limited power of the Presidency.

So I can make a token vote or I can vote for one of the two major choices in a race where every vote will count.

That's the race I'm voting in. I hope that Stein and the Green Party can start at a more grass roots level because we NEED a lot of those policies implemented.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join