It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could trump do for you to vote for Hillary?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: JoshuaCox

" still vote for trump even if Trump had done something horrible "

Hypothetical Much ? ........

When you ask a religious leader if trump was confirmed to have sexually assalted some one and he would still vote for him. ..then he couldn't say what would be enough..

Have you ever heard Jerry Falwell Jr. Speak ? The Mans Mind is Two Beers Short of a Sixpack .
edit on 16-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I think most Trump supporters believe whatever FOX says.

Oh Sure , I Totally Agree with the Trump Bashing on Fox by Juan Williams , Geraldo Rivera , Megan Kelly , and Chris Wallace . GTFOOH .

Guess you miss the rants about anyone on FOX that goes against the grain. They just dismiss them as being Liberal.

You're just like those who support the ONE woman who came forward.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I started off voting for trump, but at what point does partisanship break down and people actually vote for the good of the country? 

I hope I see this one day, but when we're arguing Trump vs Hillary, it shows we have a long way to go.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

What makes this thread so bizarre is that Hillary has done plenty of terrible things that should keep people from ever voting for her.

At least with Trump it is hypothetical.

I have looked into the scandals put forth as they came out IMHO they are super weak and normal operating procedure for Washington

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

He would have to have a track record worse than hillary.

She is just the worst breed of leader. The poster child for every aspect of failed leadership in the US.

People fail to realize, the jig is up. As dumb as everyone thinks the people are, they are wise to the game being played.

Only the fringes remain blind and loyal, and its only a matter of time before even they turn on their masters

Our leaders better enjoy the last generations of trusting Americans. They think the young ones are the best breed they made, but wait until they grow old....they will be the most rebellious and untamed ever. Their ignorance will fade away VERY quickly as they age.

(Long live 80s and 90s people!!)

edit on 10 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My decision is pure and simple. I do not like seeing this new trend of Presidents being related to past presidents.
We had 2 bushes in the office. Now they are trying to elect a second Clinton? No thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

Oh Sure , I Totally Agree with the Trump Bashing on Fox by Juan Williams , Geraldo Rivera , Megan Kelly , and Chris Wallace . GTFOOH .

Guess you miss the rants about anyone on FOX that goes against the grain. They just dismiss them as being Liberal.

You're just like those who support the ONE woman who came forward.

Look Anneee , Fox News Reporting is not the Point here . You Do not Know me Personally , so Do Not ASSume you Know how I Think about Anything under the Sun . I will let you in on a Little Secret about me though , I Consider your Opinions here on ATS Pretty Much Misinformed and Irrelevant on Most Topics . Nothing Personal , just an Observation .
edit on 16-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So taking that to the next level, what would it take for you to actually vote for Hillary??

As the old saying goes, the definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

There is nothing Trump could do for me to vote for Clinton. I choose to no longer be part of the insanity that is our electoral system and corrupt government.

Good or bad Trump will be a disruptive force and things will have to change. I hope for the better even if it take some time. I am willing to take the chance that things change for the worse if there is a chance it could change for the better. I'm not one to rip a bandade off slowly; we are already changing for the worse I see no reason to delay the inevitable if that is our fate.

... yes im aware that this could all be for nothing if we really are as controlled by TPTB or the NWO as some belive. But if that's true, if Trump and Clinton are just actors on a stage than it really doesn't mater who you vote for. We are already to far gone that anything would make a difference. Even not voting at all is meaningless.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 16-10-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

When I lived in Arizona, every store/business blasted FOX news on their TV. Including MCD & Jack-n-the-Box. You couldn't get away from it.

They're getting a totally skewed propaganda pro-Trump version.

It's like they're comfy-cozy inside a total propaganda movie theater - - while ignorant (by choice) of a raging war going on outside.

Whatever FOX says about Hillary - - they're gonna eat it up like a holiday spread.

They honestly do not want to know anything else.

15 women have come forward accusing Trump - - - ONE woman says he was a gentleman - - - guess who they believe.

Funny, I feel the same about Hillary and ABC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN . The only alternative to a total liberal spin on tv is FOX. Also funny.....Hillary could do what Trump claimed early on......she could shoot someone in broad daylight in downtown NYC and not lose a supporter.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

When I lived in Arizona, every store/business blasted FOX news on their TV. Including MCD & Jack-n-the-Box. You couldn't get away from it.

It's like they're comfy-cozy inside a total propaganda movie theater - - while ignorant (by choice) of a raging war going on outside.

Whatever FOX says about Hillary - - they're gonna eat it up like a holiday spread.

15 women have come forward accusing Trump - - - ONE woman says he was a gentleman - - - guess who they believe.

Funny, I feel the same about Hillary and ABC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN . The only alternative to a total liberal spin on tv is FOX. Also funny.....Hillary could do what Trump claimed early on......she could shoot someone in broad daylight in downtown NYC and not lose a supporter.

Not even close.

I've been on both sides. I'm a former Republican - - never been a Dem - - never will be.

NOTHING - - compares to FOX and their blatant propaganda. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

I started off voting for trump, but at what point does partisanship break down and people actually vote for the good of the country? 

I hope I see this one day, but when we're arguing Trump vs Hillary, it shows we have a long way to go.

I disagree totally..

It is a seasoned life long politician with all the pros and cons that comes with, vs some one totally unprepared and flat out unworthy of the office.

I would urge you to look into the scandals from accredited sources.

The assaults and rape are garbage, which I'm betting is why it backfired on the GOP in the 90s..(so are all the bad ones on trump now..I buy the milder ones.)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Not even close.

I've been on both sides. I'm a former Republican - - never been a Dem - - never will be.

But, But , They Say they are Fair and Balanced ! You Mean it is Not True ?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I think most conservatives who have ever had the misfortune of tuning into MSDNC for a few minutes would likely disagree with you.

Its all a matter of perspective. In reality, they're ALL significantly biased.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Not even close.

Bias, like beauty is in the eye of beholder.

I regularly listen to radio from all over the spectrum. From liberal commentators like Thom Hartmann to conservative ones like Rush. From Fox to MSNBC to NPR to the BBC. The radio in my car has all these news stations programed in with no room for a music station. I listen to one until there is a commercial and than flip to the next. I tend to listen to NPR the most because it has the least number of commercials.

I find they all have their bias and it's all perty much at the same level. I listen and take from them what I can while knowing what bias they have.

I always find it funny when people try to argue that their preferred news is the least biased.... what else are they going to say?

"Dog bites man" isn't any less boring than "my news is the least biased" ... let me know when you (generic you) think your preferred news is the most biased and I'll take your word for it.
edit on 16-10-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What makes this thread so bizarre is that Hillary has done plenty of terrible things that should keep people from ever voting for her.

What's hypothetical? Trump has done things already I might consider terrible in my quantative evaluation, thereby not hypothetical to me. Besides, who needs yet another lie to make a hypothesis, that's science backwards, not that that is something unique, but there you go. Who needs more Trumptrams?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I have looked into the scandals put forth as they came out IMHO they are super weak and normal operating procedure for Washington

Normal? Its pretty clear you dont understand the procedures.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Naw, could never support Hillary for anything except prison. The Trump train has no brakes, it will crash into the white house, and from the scrap of it all we rebuild it into the White Skyscraper of freedom!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So taking that to the next level, what would it take for you to actually vote for Hillary??

A brain injury.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Time to change the procedures than wouldn't you say?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join