It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO expert Max Spiers found dead after warning- If anything happens to me, investigate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well after seeing a bit of this video, where he supposedly exposes the controllers, he reminds me of Benjamin Fulford- kinda whacky.

Strange stuff.. that he talks about. Quite the conversation..

Of course much of it, if not most of it, is just speculation all over the map tinged with sci-fi fantasy..

But,

There's something to some small part of it, that I concur with based on a profound series of experiences that I had about this time last year.

One thing that I'd deduced, that "they" seem to use as a mechanism, and this may sound very strange, but once a "person of interest" is identified and all eyes on are them, for a time - resources are allocated to create a stage-frame or setting within a localized context relative to the target individual and then a movie shoot is done, nearby, for a movie or TV episode, that never actually comes out... with a special title and storyline particular to the intended outcome of the ritual or "acting out", such as "Ties that Bind" or "Entanglement" or some such thing, and then a ritual is run relative to that location for the purpose, yes, of harnessing energy and redirecting it. Actors will be bussed in, people will be followed and surveilled and certain allegories will be presented that are intended to send a message and then the movie is shot, the roles and the words spoken aloud in the context of a ritualized storyboard, but in reality an attempt at black magic.

The idea is to create a type of vortex of anxiety and fear and confusion, while turning the whole frame of reference around, as if pulling a prank or a type of magic trick.

And when an operation is launched at a target, more often than not, there's another one riding on top of it, which contains it's own "angles", the aim being to either kill the target by some means, like a heart attack or stroke, or to drive the target towards an insane act, whether to suicide or homicide. In other words, many of the mass shooters that we've seen, like the Batman guy and others, were I suspect "goaded" on by black ops that surround them in the background, and all the while aided in some way by yes, alien activity. They put the devil on the back of the target in other words, and then ride him right into the ground.

During my own experiences, at one point I looked up from my couch out the window and up in the sky I saw a cube UFO. I call it "the secret of Satan".

I got out of my experience by outwitting them and pointing out that this bag of tricks is getting really old and that to be is to be observed, so there are always higher powers observing the observers and manipulators doing whatever it is they think they're doing, and sometimes they might get blowback from a certain operation if "the tie that binds" and entangles forms a double bind on the perpetrators themselves, which is also a possibility and a humorously ironic outcome that would please the God of love and laughter, justice, truth and righteousness.

I believe that the way they do it, is to form a sort of psychic, remotely viewing type of connection to the target and then engage in black magic which attempts to access the aid of "powers and principalities" (either above or below) to realize a certain outcome ie: still the heart, kill them all, whatever it might be.

Meanwhile, the Police just so happen to have an exercise scheduled for that very day, or there's other very strange aspects to the event whatever it might be that reveals that it was part of a larger plan and purpose, and there's always a blood sacrifice yes (interesting comment he made about the meaning of the red carpet).

So there's a type of occult-like collusion with evil powers and principalities that runs through an imagined hierarchy of kingdoms and of Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses of darkness, like an inversion of heaven and hell where the highest appeal and imaging and allegory is directed in a way that is fundamentally Satanic (upside down), as reflected in much of modern culture and particularly in the TV and movie industry, who I believe operate in direct collusion with it, whether wittingly or even unknowingly (to the local acting and setup and production crew). Biker types, who are well trained in high level situational awareness by connections running back through the CIA training of Biker Gangs, will also be generally found conducting the security around the perimeter of such events as well.

Trust me, you don't want "all eyes on you", it's not much fun, but, it can be a laugh and a hoot if reacted and responded to in the right way that slips through the knot and puts it right where it belongs.. on them. Fail.

Does anyone believe me?

edit on 16-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Does anyone believe me?

Well I believe there are "forces" out there, which can be influenced to affect events, to achieve a desired outcome. Whether those forces are demonic or not, depends entirely on your perspective... and the state of your entangled particles...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A good man, beautiful and courageous and spoke about the real world, the one that we need to out so we can get on with releasing the clean tech and getting out from under the slavery of this unbelievable experience of earth under the rule of psychopaths, just died under very suspicious circumstances This is a great loss!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

It all depends on intent and the aim and purpose and which master you serve.

There is always an attachment to an outcome, and if someone's being made a victim, or into some sort of trash can as a sacrificial lamb, then that is decidedly Satanic.

It's easy to read the heart and it's inclination.

Wouldn't everyone just love a sacrificial lamb for atonement of their sins.

And that's how they purge their evil, or believe that they can, by so influencing the public consciousness with all these black op false flag psyops that are really nothing more than black ops attempting to employ black magic for nefarious ends.

They are terrorists, the real terrorists, and that's what they do even when they closely surveil. It's all about trying to steal power and if possible, end up with a lacky to take out their garbage for them.

That's what I got out of it, but it's probably a cookie cutter pattern that doesn't take into consideration the intelligence of the Spirit that's being pressed and pressured if an effective appeal can be made to the Spirit of Infinite Intelligence and Love to stand guard and protect and to put that bind where it belongs.

edit on 16-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

He seems flustered, confused or stoned. Perhaps he OD'd? Def need toxicology tests done in an autopsy

Yeah and in his last interview he sounds like he's nodding on heroin.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
the guy was for real but it seems like many of the people here want fake conspiracies when the real # shows up they call it a conspiracy and bad mouth the person lol

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I heard on the leak project on youtube with Rex Bear interviewing Douglas Dietrich or maybe the sister channel William Wallace. That visiting Poland with Stewart swerdlow, not a great place for a heroine addict to be. Anyways while he's getting interviewed in Poland he nods out the interviewer over there keeps waking him up to ask questions, so between Stewart's possible neglect and the rude and pushy interviewers over there helped contribute to his death. If it wasn't something even more nefarious.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Not an entire bag hamster, a grain. A grain of salt. A bag full is a waste.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
Anyone know the contents of the speech he was going to give before he died?

UFOs are real
Aliens are real
Goverment knows
I know all of this because imma researcher (google)
Female sex bots will download information from you
Something stupid about Nazis

Those were the main points her was going to hit on.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Interesting case, although it's the text a few days earlier that is the meat of it (at this stage).

I think the 'elephant in the room' is the identity of the woman with whom he was staying. She has to be the key witness by any reasonable standard.

The story says he died in Poland. Has this story appeared in Polish media? Do we have any Polish-speakers on ATS who might be able to do a little research?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

So what are the chances a healthy man at his age just up and dies on a sofa?

It happens , a friend of mine died in his sleep even though he was only in his mid 20's , then yesterday this happened.

Munster head coach Anthony Foley has died suddenly at their team hotel in Paris. Foley, 42, died overnight at the hotel, where the team were staying prior to Sunday's game against Racing 92.
www.bbc.co.uk...

I don't think Max Spiers was taken out.

edit on 17-10-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So secret governments and societies which have been able to effectively cover up alien life for possibly centuries, or have enough pull or power to control governments worldwide; their only weakness at multinational cover ups, is a whistle blower whom, with their incredible amount of power and tools, couldn't get rid of without arousing suspicions.

That sounds true.
/tobelieversonlyofsuchtripeonly

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
More details just published. (UK Daily Mail)

The DM story appears to be little more than a collection of lots of weird things that this guy said, did, or believed. I suppose the writer is driving at the idea that his claims to be 'in trouble' were some kind of delusion. Annoyingly, this succeeds in casting doubt over the veracity of the symptoms that he reported, which (if accurate) are very strange indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The tumor that was causing his crazy probably exploded

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
No disrespect intended at ALL but Max has been dead for months!!!! Why is this NOW being brought up? I don't get it. Everything and anything seems so confusing lately. As if everything has some cryptic message or ulterior motive or hidden agenda or covert meaning. Things feel so surreal on the internet lately (and the real world isn't much better)

edit on 17-10-2016 by Human_Alien because: typo

edit on 17-10-2016 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Human_Alien

Why is this NOW being brought up? I don't get it.

I think the story has finally managed to elbow its way into the mainstream news (after being ignored, to begin with, for being too crazy-sounding) due to the fact that the deceased's mother is going through a kafkaesque ordeal in trying to get the details cleared up and an Inquest under way.

This has all the 'died abroad, corpse repatriation nightmare' of a classic recurring meme in UK journalism, the 'Holiday From Hell'.

The fact that the story concerns a distinct lack of cross-border co-ordination (or worse) between two EU member states probably gives it extra value right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'd like to add that Google actively participate in these type of ops as "black hats", and if you happen to own a Google Nexus smartphone - get rid of it.

There's definitely systemic evil in the world that is highly organized and who use a whole bag of tried and tested tricks.

The key in these things, is not to be a willing participant.

From what I've been able to discern, from my own experience, is that the set-up requires a willing victim or sacrifice.

War is a prime example of black magic in action because it involves willing blood sacrifice to realize a certain outcome.

I'll have to start a new thread on this stuff I think.

Best regards,

Ankh

P.S. Thanks to those who gave me a star for sharing because it's risky sharing such things and potentially coming off as schitzoid or crazy, which I am not and was not when all this stuff went down around this time last year.
edit on 17-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So after all this time, the black stuff he vomited up was not analyzed, no autopsy results etc?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
So after all this time, the black stuff he vomited up was not analyzed, no autopsy results etc?

My thoughts exactly, if black stuff was coming up and his mother was involved, why not get that stuff tested at multiple locations for what it was.

I have a feeling he was on to something, and that's just my intuition speaking.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Congealed blood appears black. I can see how someone vomiting as a result of internal bleeding would appear to be spewing an unidentified substance.

It has happened to me. A surgical complication from a tonsillectomy, as a child. The bowdlerised version is that a poorly-healed surgical wound leaked blood down my throat and into my stomach, and made me very ill (delirium, disorientation, nausea, fainting) due to it clotting inside me.

I was induced to vomit and brought up several solid but slightly gelatinous blood-clots of considerable size, and they appeared to be pitch-black as they sat in the steel kidney-bowl that was held before me. This is a sight you would not forget if it were to happen to you.

Blood in vomit may be bright red, or it may appear black or dark brown like coffee grounds.

Source: www.mayoclinic.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join