It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina republican headquarters was firebombed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Someone has thrown a molotov cocktail into the republican headquarters in n.c. The office is a total loss, however nobody is injured thankfully. A nearby building has graffiti spray painted with a swastika and a warning. Get out nazi republicans or else.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's literally like something out of the 1920's.

Charleston anyone?
edit on 16/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Change tings

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yeah, this election is just ridiculous. We should just pack it up and fire all federal employees.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yeah, this election is just ridiculous. We should just pack it up and fire all federal employees.

It's the most vile campaign I have ever had the displeasure of being a witness to.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There are a lot of Trump supporters very pissedoff at the GOP for not supporting Donald...hummmmm!

theweek.com...
edit on 16-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm starting to wonder if even matters anymore. County is going to hell in a hand basket right quick, and some people actually seem proud of this crap.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
Someone has thrown a molotov cocktail into the republican headquarters in n.c. The office is a total loss, however nobody is injured thankfully. A nearby building has graffiti spray painted with a swastika and a warning. Get out nazi republicans or else.

I am Pretty Sure Mr. Trump had Nothing to do with this .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but could you please explain. Did I post this in the wrong area?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
People need to get a #ing grip. Honestly. I can't believe anyone would stoop to this, as if there was one bit of difference or daylight between the two candidates. Even if it is a GOP on GOP hate crime, they did it to themselves. If the GOP is pissed at Trump or his campaign, they need only look in the mirror and at the bull# primary system.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
According to CNN, this is caused by Trump's rhetoric. In other words, when you say things leftists don't like you can expect a violent response. It's the same sort of victim blaming you hear form the media when Muslims try to kill people expressing their 1st amendment rights. It's also the same excuses when mobs of Bernie/Hillary supporters were beating up Trump supporters.

edit on 16-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Reichstag Fire, time to push the meme of equivalency since the recent revelations of violent rhetoric from Trump supporters.

K~

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

What load of happy hoohaw! "...It could be some sort of radical."

How could it be anything else? Normal people don't go around throwing firebombs into buildings. I just hope they are caught on camera and brought to justice.
I've seen this type of response from both Dems and Repubs. "Expect a sock in the nose." etc, when someone expresses an opinion at variance with theirs. It's juvenile and just so wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Smacks of Reichstag.

Also smacks of Antifa.

I'm glad no one was hurt.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Just Heading Off those here on ATS who Blame Mr. Trump for Everything Under the Sun concerning U.S. Politics in 2016 . Sorry .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
There are a lot of Trump supporters very pissedoff at the GOP for not supporting Donald...hummmmm!

theweek.com...

Considering the article says that Dems and outnumber Reps 5 to 1 ... maybe you ought to rethink that.

Especially since this is one of the pictures of the bombed out building. Other pictures show "Trump" signs across the front windows. So it's not like this is some other candidate's office or that the local GOP has scrubbed Donald from sight.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ah, I see. No sweat, I don't blame him for current state of affairs. I was just confused, thought I goofed or something.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

" Reichstag Fire, time to push the meme of equivalency since the recent revelations of violent rhetoric from Trump supporters. "

Oh , the Implications are there i see . All the Patriotic Trump Supporters are Domestic Terrorists in the Minds of some here on ATS ...Sigh.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why would supporter's of the Republican candidate bomb their own office. with all the leaks that are coming out they don't need to do anything dodgy to gain any more support.
All the dodgy stuff the Clinton campaign has done is the reason why Hillary is scared and losing in the real world.

In the leaks they talk about internal polling that was done and the Dems are scared because they know they are losing badly. If anything they probably did this to distract people from all these leaks.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

" If anything they probably did this to distract people from all these leaks. "

Oh , come now . That is only a Speculation , it could be Anyone , including some Mentally Disturbed Person . Lets the Authorities do there Job and Find the Perp Before we start Pointing Fingers Please .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: justneo

" If anything they probably did this to distract people from all these leaks. "

Oh , come now . That is only a Speculation , it could be Anyone , including some Mentally Disturbed Person . Lets the Authorities do there Job and Find the Perp Before we start Pointing Fingers Please .

Lol the authorities will probably be ordered to ignore the evidence and close the case as an accident or they will frame some kids and give them a slap on the wrists as punishment. The graffiti looks really neat but swastika sucks and has correct spelling so i would cancel out children. Also it would have been done at night so that adds a level of boldness that they had been willing to spend the time to make it neat. I would suggest this was done by a women. No not hillary lol but a women non the less. Arson with a message in good writing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join