It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How CIA operates: CIA black ops revealed: CIA covert operations uncovered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
listverse.com...

One is particularly cunning: How they could trace and kill Osama Bin Laden. They did fake Polio vaccinations in an area and draw blood from the veins too, from all the children, did DNA analyses on the blood samples, they had the DNA print of Osama from God knows where, and they matched Osama's DNA print with some of the "vaccinated" children, so they must be his children, they kept book of all the addresses because this was a door to door fake vaccination. So they knew the address where Osama hided, the rest is history ...

Cunning OK, but this is against the Hippocratic Oath, its abuse of vaccination programs, which already have a bad name because of alleged mass sterilizations by Tetanus vaccines in Kenya. Anyways complete adequate Polio vaccinations take 2 to 3 injections in a long period, it is said in that area (of Pakistan) the Polio program was never finished (not completed) once they traced Osama.

www.theguardian.com...

PS: Its not known if these so called Polio vaccines used in this black ops where real antibody inducing medication, or just simply water.

edit on 2016-10-16 by galien8 because: ps

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

You are dealing with the CIA, they have their orders, and the Hippocratic oath and anti-vaxer's/pro-vaxer'sdon't even get one thought. They have bigger fish to fry.

Cunning OK, but this is against the Hippocratic Oath, its abuse of vaccination programs, which already have a bad name because of alleged mass sterilizations by Tetanus vaccines in Kenya.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
listverse.com...

One is particularly cunning: How they could trace and kill Osama Bin Laden. They did fake Polio vaccinations in an area and draw blood from the veins too, from all the children, did DNA analyses on the blood samples, they had the DNA print of Osama from God knows where, and they matched Osama's DNA print with some of the "vaccinated" children, so they must be his children, they kept book of all the addresses because this was a door to door fake vaccination. So they knew the address where Osama hided, the rest is history ...

Cunning OK, but this is against the Hippocratic Oath, its abuse of vaccination programs, which already have a bad name because of alleged mass sterilizations by Tetanus vaccines in Kenya. Anyways complete adequate Polio vaccinations take 2 to 3 injections in a long period, it is said in that area (of Pakistan) the Polio program was never finished (not completed) once they traced Osama.

www.theguardian.com...

PS: Its not known if these so called Polio vaccines used in this black ops where real antibody inducing medication, or just simply water.

oh yes, it violates all kinds of ethical rules for the so-called helping professions.

Also, I worked in international development with such organizations. My friends WORK for Save the Children, the org in question in Pakistan.

To a serious professional who believes in the mandate of international development orgs, i.e. sustainably fighting poverty, promoting justice, peace, human rights, economic development, education, etc, this is horrific. It violates not only the mandate of such organizations, but it abuses all of the good graces that are required to DO the actual work in such countries. As soon as countries think that Save the Children or the Peace Corps are fronts for espionage, they shut down the licenses of the orgs to operate. Such espionage under the cover of development organizations and NGOs harms all of the actual people that are meant to be helped, as well as the real professionals who want nothing to do with such actions.

Save the Children was banned from Pakistan as a result of this. www.nbcnews.com...

This isn't something new, however. There have been various NGOs and development agencies that have been accused over the years of being infiltrated or even fronts for the CIA, from World Vision to USAID.

For me it's particularly troubling as a development professional, and one who has friends or contacts in all of these orgs.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You are dealing with the CIA, they have their orders, and the Hippocratic oath and anti-vaxer's/pro-vaxer'sdon't even get one thought. They have bigger fish to fry.

Cunning OK, but this is against the Hippocratic Oath, its abuse of vaccination programs, which already have a bad name because of alleged mass sterilizations by Tetanus vaccines in Kenya.

Yes, but they abused the mandate of a well respected (formerly) international NGO that does important work across the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

The Pakistani Dr who was hired by the CIA to organize and manage the whole fake vaccination program, was caught and serves now 33 years in prison for treason against the Pakistani state.

Was he officially working for Save The Children? Is this org an UNICEF linked org?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The KGB is evil and ruthless, the Mossad is mean and merciless and the CIA is vicious and toothless

edit on 2016-10-16 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The Pakistani Dr who was hired by the CIA to organize and manage the whole fake vaccination program, was caught and serves now 33 years in prison for treason against the Pakistani state.

Was he officially working for Save The Children? Is this org an UNICEF linked org?

He was working for Save the Children, at least at the time. He may have been a contractor. I'm not sure. He most likely was a CIA infiltrator, or heavily bribed at some point. This is common modus operandi, i.e. an intelligence agency using real professionals to infiltrate credible organizations abroad as cover. This DOESN'T mean that Save the Children authorized this. They disavowed all of it.

No, Save the Children is not UNICEF, nor UN. However, it is a major international NGO, functionally a development org. They do everything from creating education programs for low income communities to medical programs. This is why the CIA abuse of the org is so horrific. They got kicked out of Pakistan and as a result probably thousands of kids and low income families lost their services.

www.savethechildren.net...

I actually went through the interview process for an education data analyst job with them.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If you do any research, you will find your listed "abuses" benign in comparison to others abuses.

The CIA was under intense pressure to find him, and the minor complaints could/would be forgiven.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I saw a doc about the raid and it was stated they had no Osama DNA for absolute certain match. I wonder which story is true.
edit on 10/16/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If you do any research, you will find your listed "abuses" benign in comparison to others abuses.

The CIA was under intense pressure to find him, and the minor complaints could/would be forgiven.

Such organizations do most of the fundamental anti-poverty, development, human rights work in these developing countries. In order to do so, they absolutely must operate outside of intelligence work, and the host countries expect them to do so. The moment the CIA or other intelligence organizations infiltrate them and get caught, it affects not only these organizations but often tens of thousands and even sometimes millions of people that these orgs work with.

Serious NGOs and development agencies aren't some playing field that secret agents can just destroy to fulfill their mandates. That isn't "minor." These orgs don't belong to the government nor CIA by the way..

Right after this happened a number of NGOs were kicked out of India too.

"If you had done any research" about the CIA abuses over the past 70 years across multiple countries, you would know those "minor abuses" included overthrowing democracies and installing dictators. Or maybe helping train death squads in El Salvador and Guatemala....

They also included the CIA abusing NGOs as cover such as World Vision I believe in Vietnam and possibly Latin America.

But I bet those are "forgiven" and "minor" too?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I agree with you that what they did was wrong. But it is forgiven, meaning the people in charge that push and pull the levers are not in any trouble, in fact they are still in charge of the levers.

Compared to the research that you did (below) I think misleading people about a vaccine is in fact small potatoes to the abuses listed in your quote.

"If you had done any research" about the CIA abuses over the past 70 years across multiple countries, you would know those "minor abuses" included overthrowing democracies and installing dictators. Or maybe helping train death squads in El Salvador and Guatemala....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

nope, he did help in getting bin laden.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I agree with you that what they did was wrong. But it is forgiven, meaning the people in charge that push and pull the levers are not in any trouble, in fact they are still in charge of the levers.

Compared to the research that you did (below) I think misleading people about a vaccine is in fact small potatoes to the abuses listed in your quote.

Sorry, I kinda bit your head off and maybe misread your statement.

Yes, those historic abuses by the CIA are worse.

But, just because insane war crimes and human rights abuses have been committed by the CIA doesn't mean we can overlook this abuse of development orgs. It ruins their ability to operate in these countries, which ultimately harms lots of innocent people.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
All is fair in love and war.

Or so they say.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IQPREREQUISITE
All is fair in love and war.

Or so they say.

NO!!! Secret agents could with the aid of big brother technology, get all the info of any woman he saw in the streets and he lusts for, he knows everything of her and he could manipulate her going to bed with her, eh what the heck the woman could even fall in love with this mysterious man seeming to have the right remarks and answers for everything, the guy could bluff and say he is clairvoyant or something

LOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!

This is a manipulation game, an one sided info war, where the "partners" are not peers as in equal matched
edit on 2016-10-27 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You make some great points. I've listened to interviews with doctors who've worked for MSF. They've highlighted the problem that was left behind by the CIA operation.

It's created a distrust in vaccinations whereby almost entire areas now refuse to be vaccinated. Many on ATS will see that as a trivial matter and won't care for the well-being of rural Muslim communities any more than they'd care about a backwaters Peruvian village. Others will take the view that a few dead Muslims is a bonus. They'll be missing the point entirely...

You'll appreciate how vaccinations don't work in a social vacuum. They aren't effective without widespread use and unvaccinated communities will make fertile pools for novel and/or resistant pathogens. We only have to look at the migration issues and refugee crises to realise how vulnerable we all are to infections.

In that context, it's hard to weigh up the value of the CIA message against the humanitarian need to have everyone vaccinated. Yes sir, terrorists and anti-American movements will know there's no hiding place. On the other hand, will the cost of the operation be measured in future epidemics or resistant strains of flu?

In my opinion, the planners of the operation failed to take the potential consequences into account. It wasn't malevolent imo and more a case of focusing on Bin Laden. Unfortunately their success has been outweighed by the negative consequences.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

They use the SAS for wet jobs now when it's in the middle east they have that "D' notice thing.EVERY where else it's SAD.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There are no rules.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well, if we going go with total fiction then..............
Let's do it up right.

I do admit this is a entertaining thread, I'm going make sure a few people get to read it.
Buck

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

We had a retired SAS armorer who worked with us for a long time in Tel Aviv.
Great guy, helped me re-chamber a BAR reproduction over to .308 NATO.
Sadly he died from cancer.

Buck

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join