It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If US government is experimenting with timeline technology, US must be nuked immediately

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorySociety
What I am saying is, they are making small scale tests just developing the technology

And some will agree with you and say the Mandela effect is caused by the 'timeline alteration technology' you talk about in your OP.

This is great science fiction, but I'm yet to see anything in 'worlwide sources' and I visit sites in 3 different languages. No evidence at all.

originally posted by: Kapriti
It is entirely possible that some sort of temporal warfare is going on. When Art Bell first spoke of his experience of the timeline shifting with regard to Nelson Mandela, a number of us realised we were not alone in having particular and specific memories of events that were no longer 'historically' true. I would caution lumping Art Bell's statement and revelations of similar experiences at that same time period with the current spate of 'Mandela effect' youtube videos and threads all over the internet.

What's the difference between Art Bell's Mandela effect and the Mandela effect that has been discussed here on ATS?

Sorry but I've never read what Art Bell said.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

What's the difference between Art Bell's Mandela effect and the Mandela effect that has been discussed here on ATS?

Maybe Bell could tell us who the President of South Africa was during the time Mandela was in office in this timeline.
That would be awesome.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm sure if America is experimenting with Time travel/Time line manipulation, they'd absolutely be doing it out in the open, on the surface where you could totally take it out with a nuclear strike and not you know... half a mile under a mountain under more than enough shielding to survive anything thrown at it.

But hey, I'm just looking at it logically, don't mind me.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We like it when things go all John Titor on us.

LOL good one

I'm expecting another 30 page Mandela thread.....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Maybe Bell could tell us who the President of South Africa was during the time Mandela was in office in this timeline.
That would be awesome.

That would be awesome indeed! Seeing as the ME believers are yet to tell us......

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: mistressofspice

You are both right and wrong

They do miss out on talent but they also actively pursue talent and even surveil potential talent for years

I myself was supposed to work for Canadian CSIS until they realised oops this guy actually cares about justice and people

Oops

Or maybe the security services realized that you weren't quite psychologically stable enough to be entrusted with the nation's security?

Despite how we experience it, how we discuss it, and theorize about how to manipulate it, time is NOT "Linear".

Linearity is merely a convenient conceptual construct that allows our minds to make a certain "sense" of our perception.

The "linear" experience of time is but a consensual reality, and impinges upon reality about as much as the time shown on a broken clock face determines the actual time of day...

Perhaps even less so since a broken clock show the correct "time" at least twice a day.

All this is to say that temporal linearity is but an artificial construct, the product and crutch of our limited current intellect: Time, as if truly exists, as would needs be manipulated in your nightmare, is an indivisible extant,

If you will, a single "glob".

Immutable and unalterable.

I'll be waiting.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

I am taking this seriously, if US government has found a way to weaponise time itself, the only solution is immediate preemptive attack by Russia and China before it is too late.

Sorry but this i just had to quote.

If you are talking about time manipulation, wouldnt "too late" be irrelevant?

Too late for everyone else who is not capable of manipulating time. You're being clever, but it highlights a very good point.

If such a thing were true, in a very real way, we; the peons of the Earth, the uninvited, would be running out of time. The ones with the technology however, would quite literally have all the time in the world.

The biggest problem I see with this thread is that it assumes that this corrupt and nefarious US government is operating autonomously. That would be a mistake. Whatever is happening, it is far bigger than that.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So because of the Mandela effect we must nuke the USA? I think amazingly you would be an even worse choice for president.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If the US has been tinkering with time how have you got a choice between Hilary and Donald mm unless those Russians did it ?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Op, have any valid reason to criticize tptb?

Sigh...
edit on 16-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I am taking this seriously, if US government has found a way to weaponise time itself, the only solution is immediate preemptive attack by Russia and China before it is too late.

If this was true that some were working on advanced time altering technologies. The answers is to nuke them? Regardless of the many innocent that would be harmed (not only human) selfish...
Not even factoring in who possibly could be in contact with them and or what technologies they have.
Seems naive?
And may cause a pew pew pew pewpewpewpewpew event...
What's a pew pew pew

No comment...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Guess what happens if you kill Hitler, Israel doesn't get formed in 1948.

There's a fair few people who might not see that as a bad thing.

Nothing to even suggest this might be happening other than your opinion though?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Let´s not nuke anyone..
Lets shoot those nukes into the sun instead..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

No it is hard to do.

Nah just fire em up into space and blow em up 300,000 miles away far enough away from earth.
Or blow up bits of the moon maybe make a smiley face on it.
edit on 16-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The op is a nutball.

No proof.

All talk.

All BS.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
S&F!!!

I remember now! NY was nuked in 1942 and Einstein was kidnapped.....

errrr....

No... Wait. That was the episode of Legends of Tomorrow the other night.

sowwy!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: PredatorySociety

OK, i see.

The point is though, IF anyone, the US, the Chinese, the Russians, the Brits, were developing a dimensional device that could alter history and create an alternative road map to the future...we would NEVER know it..because it would literally be our history as experienced.

We would have no way of knowing if events had been altered or changed...everything would seem perfectly normal to us.

This is one of the arguments regarding the Mandela Effect, that this happened, but some people have an intuition or "memory" that things were different. Lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Sorry but I've never read what Art Bell said.

I draw a distinction because when Art Bell first spoke of this it was before the internet was widely used. At the time of Art Bell's statement there had been no echo chamber like the internet to carry and develop the subject. I could put it another way by saying that at the time of Art Bell's statement Art Bell was the single point of reference in the culture. Today there are many voices and who knows what their intent or purpose is, so I bracket this more recent Mandela effect discussion for consideration within its multiple voices made known via the internet.

FYI, there is a more recent broadcast where Art Bell is interviewing a woman talking about what she used to call the "Alive Again" effect and now is called the Mandela effect:link

When there are large numbers of individuals whose recall is at variance with the historical record, it is unlikely that confabulation is responsible. It would be better to borrow something from literary criticism of ancient documents, and study the incidents of "multiple attestation". "Multiple attestation" cannot explain why so many have common recall at variance with the actual historical record, but the numbers of multiple attestation indicate that something more than memory problems or confabulation is at work.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Another fun issue with altering the timeline. You go back say 200 years. Stop one person for one minute. Cause a ripple effect that causes everything to be altered ever so slightly eventually covering all but the most remote parts of the word.

It takes only the slightest alteration to cause a different sperm to hit a specific egg. By the time that two hundred years has passed. You've replaced literally every single person who was alive in your time with someone else.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

exactly, perhaps they already changed things to be just like they are now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join