It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment - Send Out Some Light To The World! Shift the Energy...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't normally do threads like this, but it feels important to me at this point, so here goes...

Join me, if you will, in an experiment and an act of peace and connection. This is a spiritual/quantum/collective unconscious kind of thing, if you are down for it, a bit of "positive woo woo", if you will. There is so much anxiety, anger and darkness at play right now, I felt it essential to put a little light back into my being, and want to offer it to you as well. I want to shift this energy.

Here is the idea: (read the following, and if you are interested, give it a go. If you are not, no worries.)
(IF YOU NEED EXTRA LIGHT SENT YOUR WAY, then please request it, I am happy to do this, and encourage others to do this as well...)

*Light a candle if you have one.

*Feel the center of your chest, where your heart resides and concentrate on it, on its ability to love and connect to your highest emotions and your ability to love.

*Imagine that love is made out of light. Imagine by activating that light, you connect to every single other person on the planet/in the universe that has that same ability to love. If you have a Higher Power you connect to as well, bring this loving energy into it too.

*Imagine you are a drop in that ocean of consciousness, that sea upon sea of love and light...breathe it in and out with every breath. Now, send that love out from yourself in a circular wave - like a ripple on a pond through that vast ocean. You are a lighthouse. A beacon.

*This light goes out to everyone, to every person, to every living thing in this world, and you connect to EVERYONE else who is doing this...The monks in faraway places, the gurus, the priest and preacher, the tree-hugging dirt-worshiper, no matter the faith or lack of it, no matter the religion or lack of it, no matter what they look like, their abilities or disabilities, their health or illness, just send it out, a pure tone from your heart expanding into the universe, touching and amplifying the love and peace in all those other hearts who are out there in the field of consciousness.

*Send out your best wishes for healing, for connection, for light and love to expand and encircle everything and everyone. Allow yourself to send it to your enemies, to those who disagree with you, to those who have hurt you, to those who have done evil in the world as well. Send it through them as you would through your beloved.

*Be generous with it. Send out love. Send out peace.

Feedback: After you have really done this, tell me what you experienced.

If you have an immediate experience or if it takes a day or so to sink in, please let me know. If you RECEIVED something after giving it out there - a positive feeling or something changing for the better in your life, then let me know, or if just by participating you felt "better" somehow, let me know...etc. If you made a request for "extra light your way" then please let me know if anything shifts for you in your life.

It can't hurt to add a wee bit of your own light, even a candle's worth, back into the world tonight...can it?

(It will be coming your way from me, at least you can know that...)

peace,
AB

edit on 15-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
S + F

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I do this often. I think of family and friends and my ATS family and people all over the world. I think of all the darkness and chaos of the world and how desperately it needs light and love.

This is a beautiful thread and one that I hope many share in.

My thoughts, love and light are with you all.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

edit on 16-10-2016 by Dan00 because: just kidding

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Love this idea and thread, AB! What's better than positivity mixed in with a little woo?

There is family visiting right now, but tomorrow, I'm in.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
A net of jewels.
Each reflecting the other.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone joining in...I will continue this for several days, myself.

I am focusing on each of you in addition to the general meditation.

As for myself, I am hopefully sending out and giving at least a fraction of the benefit I have received.

I know it's not a scientific experiment, but if I had to subjectively rate it for myself so far, I would call it moving, blissful, empowering and healing.

Thank you again.

Yours in Light,

AB
edit on 16-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I will also send extra light to any who need it. All they need to do is ask. This is perfection. Thank you for such a wonderful thread and idea. I am joining you. Blessed Be.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Wonderful!! You are such a blessing and a light wherever you are. Thank you!

I love your picture/quotes.

Energy is shifting for me, and I hope others can partake of that feeling.

You're the best.
AB

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Love this idea and thread, AB! What's better than positivity mixed in with a little woo?

There is family visiting right now, but tomorrow, I'm in.

So glad you are going to add to the good vibes - it feels so powerful to do something positive for my own heart, and hopefully for others too.

I will be continuing to do this for several days, so meet me in the light later!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
A net of jewels.
Each reflecting the other.

I love that image. Thank you so much for joining in.

Did you see this while doing the meditation, or did it just pop into your head while reading it??

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

Perfect mood setting picture. Glad to have you joining in- thank you!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

Wow!! Each of us a candle, each of us a star.

Beautiful!! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've lost a lot (if not all) of the hopefulness your thread implies and embodies, but I am very, very happy to see that there are still folks who believe in the power of positive and productive thought.

So here, I'm glad to give one of my last sparks to the effort:

May the Road rise to meet you all.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I will also send extra light to any who need it. All they need to do is ask. This is perfection. Thank you for such a wonderful thread and idea. I am joining you. Blessed Be.

Tiger - you beautiful soul you, thank you for bringing your light!!

(My two boys can use extra. I'm sending extra to your gorgeous grand-baby and to Benevolent Heretic - and anyone else that wants it!)

Thank you.

edit on 16-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

link   
Photon emitters engaged.

link   
Excellent

Good luck everyone participating, much LOVE & LIGHT* to you ALL* for giving it a try.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage! Thank you for lending those photons.

You are awesome.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I've lost a lot (if not all) of the hopefulness your thread implies and embodies, but I am very, very happy to see that there are still folks who believe in the power of positive and productive thought.

So here, I'm glad to give one of my last sparks to the effort:

May the Road rise to meet you all.

Gryphon,

May you be fed. May this little spark you offer up be stirred into a flame. No offering is too small when everything is infinitely connected.

I love that picture. So glad you are joining in!

AB

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join