It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Miss Teen Slams Media Witch Hunt Against Trump: He Was “An Absolute Gentleman”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

"I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news"
Paul Joseph Watson - October 14, 2016 511 Comments

Former Miss Nebraska Teen contest winner Natasha Rickley has slammed the media witch hunt against Donald Trump, revealing that ABC News contacted her trying to get dirt on Trump but that she told them he was “an absolute gentleman”.

“I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations. They also let me know that they are reaching out to All of my fellow contestants from 1997,” wrote Rickley on her Facebook page.

“I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I’m sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign,” she added.

Rickley’s praise for Trump was backed up by a former Miss Universe manager who came into contact with thousands of pageant contestants and “never heard one accusation against Mr. Trump.”

Im coming forward to tell you that these accusations are wrong, theyre false. These young ladies trusted me – if ever there was a time that Mr. Trump had done anything inappropriate, they would have come to me before they would have even gone to their parents,” she said.

“Those things that you’re hearing on national television – that’s wrong, it’s very wrong,” she added, calling Trump “a true gentleman”.

The mainstream media has been on a mission to smear Trump with numerous salacious accusations from women that claim Trump sexually assaulted them.

www.infowars.com...

Here is the facebook page, and i am certain the trump haters will now, if they haven't already, start sending hate to this woman for speaking her mind and against the narrative the elites, and the media in general are trying to impart on the American people.

www.facebook.com...

This woman is a former Miss Nebraska Teen contest winner, and she says Trump was a gentleman. According to what she says these other women who have come forward trusted her, and they were confidants, so why wouldn't they have told her about their claims that Trump molested them? Why did all these women wait so long to come forward?

edit on 15-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant

Well! That clinches it then!

LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So what makes her honest and the others liars?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What makes her a liar and the others honest?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

God.
God will sort it all out.

link   

She can't speak for what she didn't see and what she doesn't know. The fact that she tried to disqualifies her.

link   

Why are you guys calling women liars. All women have the right to be believed. Sexist pigs. Women never lie(except to escape creepy guys).

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Who called her a liar, exactly?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So you just dismiss the pageant manager that said these girls would've came to her?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yep.

This settles it once and for all.

“I’m coming forward to tell you that these accusations are wrong, they’re false.

Oh, SHE knows they're ALL wrong. Thank god she alone can set everything straight.

*eye roll*

ETA:

I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant.

Just because you don't witness something doesn't mean something didn't, or hasn't, happened.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

She can't speak for what she didn't see and what she doesn't know. The fact that she tried to disqualifies her.

Well that settles this thread.

Donald is still a deviant, just a shame it took so long to determine that.

Now if all the other sexual deviants can just run for president we'll be able to get evidence on them and warn the populace!
edit on 15-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What stuck out to me here is her saying ABC contacted her in order to dig up dirt on Trump.

It's yet more evidence the liberal media, which is most of our media, is working for Hillary. They have their narrative and are contacting ex-models in an attempt to get them to comply with their narrative. That's not journalism. Journalism would be contacting first, seeing what you're told, then reporting it.

Yet we also know thru the leaks that the Hillary campaign has had this type of thing in the works since May.

And amusingly the lefties still don't get it.

The other models who did speak out likely just did it for their 15 mins of fame. That's what all this suggests. Keeping this crap under wraps for many, many years and suddenly coming out a few weeks before the election. Only a fool who was dropped on the head as a baby would believe that. Gullible fools.

We already saw yesterday one of the emails one of the accusers sent Trump only a few months ago, with nothing but positive things to say. Suddenly right before the election she's crying assault. It's such a blatant smear campaign it's shocking so many fall for it.
edit on 15-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As per protocol, claims to the positive are accepted, while claims to the contrary are dismissed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Aside from God sorting it all out... how are we mortals supposed to tell who is telling the truth?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The accusations against Trump seem fairly serious, particularly those of child rape. Why people are willing to excuse these as just being made up stories whilst accepting the testimony of one person further illustrates the cognitive dissonance of Trump supporters.

Sexual assault is not a trivial matter and whether it's Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Julian Assange, our Donald Trump, they cases should be dealt with, not excused as locker talk or lies (unless of course it's Bill Clinton being discussed, then obviously they must be true).
edit on 15-10-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

The Rape Lawsuit against Donald Trump is linked to former Jerry Springer TV producer.

Source

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The reason they waited so long now is because Hilary didnt need then to lie and probably get paid until now. If he did what they said he did they more than like would have tried to get him arrested or at least try to extort him at the time.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

The accusations against Trump seem fairly serious, particularly those of child rape. Why people are willing to excuse these as just being made up stories whilst accepting the testimony of one person further illustrates the cognitive dissonance of Trump supporters.

The fact that the accusations are appearing now, apart from this woman's testimony which says the opposite to what the accusers are saying is what makes many of us to believe these accusations could be false... The fact that people are willing to believe these accusations now "is what further illustrates the cognitive dissonance of Trump haters..."

The fact that the mainstream media is not showing statements from women like this one, which goes against the narrative of the Trump haters is also a tell tale sign that the media is hiding facts.

Who knows how many other women like this one have said exactly what this woman says, yet the media is ignoring their testimony. Same thing with the accusations about employees of Trump. The mainstream media in general doesn't want to show anything positive about Trump because they want Clinton elected.

edit on 15-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

how are we mortals supposed to tell who is telling the truth?

Start a go fund me page and lie detect the lot . Sure its not 100 percent accurate in its results but if all the results from multiple people fall the same way it has got to be pretty damn close .

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
As per protocol, claims to the positive are accepted, while claims to the contrary are dismissed.

Have the cherry pickers of Fall actually run out of trees asking
for compensation? I believe everyone has a price, but this election
cycle we seem to be getting our intelligence insulted for free.

If ABC was scraping the barrel for another complainant wanna-be--
and stumbled into somebody that actually didn't get molested or
otherwise mistreated, I suppose it helps validate the curve....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join