It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have lost all respect for Obama, Hillary supporters and the DOJ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is not just any politcian folks. this is the president of the US, now activley supporting corrupt Hillary Rodham clinton

As his final days in the white house approach he is campaigning for Hillary, whom of which he promised a spot as SOS once elected. Michelle is doing the same thing, as opposed to 2008 when she said

If you cant run your own house, you should not be able to run the white house

A long story short

Foreign goverments start donating millions to the Clinton foundation once Hillary was appointed.

Then we hear on the news that

The State Department Inspector General released an alert in 2014 saying $6 billion in contract money "cannot be properly accounted for," but hasn't provided much in the way of details since then.

An investigation was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding how classified information was handled on the Clinton server. Of the emails on the server, 113 emails contained information which was classified at the time it was sent, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret." Of the 113 emails fbi.gov

This is easily researchable info by the way, 2,100 of the emails on her private server were classified by the state department, they say "retroactivley" classified, on the other hand the FBI says some were not marked correctly. but this SF 312 which she signed btw sais

classified information does not have to have a header to be classified

Clinton had a private unplanned speech on an airplaine with Attorney General Loretta Lynch

Why were her emails deleted while under subpoena?

The chairman of the House Oversight Committee has sent a letter to the company that handled the technical side of Hillary Clinton's private email server. Rep. Jason Chaffetz wants to know why an employee of Platte River Networks (PRN), which was under contract with Clinton to handle the server, deleted large amounts of email after the Clinton team received a congressional subpoena for the material, and why a PRN technical employee, apparently the one who performed the actual deletions, asserted a legal privilege and refused to tell the FBI what was said on a conference call he took part in with Clinton's attorneys on March 25, 2015, around the time the deletions were performed. The FBI has released a heavily-redacted version of its summary report on the Clinton email affair

an investigation was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding how classified information was handled on the Clinton server
Source

War with Russia

The Obama administration is contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action against Russia in retaliation for alleged Russian interference in the American presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

Current and former officials with direct knowledge of the situation say the CIA has been asked to deliver options to the White House for a wide-ranging "clandestine" cyber operation designed to harass and "embarrass" the Kremlin leadership.
- NBC News

Article
edit on 15-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
He has to support her...He's tied to her pervasive corruption.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I never had respect for Obama since he has always been a class A piece of S. He keeps on proving he is a POS every single day he lives. Wasn't ever fooled by him.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Don't believe it. It's CGI. Obama would never say anything he didn't mean. Hillary neither.

Check yourself in, you need reprogramming.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's just not normal though, hasn't happened in over a hundred years that an American President has campaigned for a candidate. And given the kind of platform the president has and also the weight that he is the president, seems to be a underhanded means to garner more votes towards his party's candidate.

It's as questionable as a spouse of a congressmen or congresswomen to be a successor.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

And how long did it take you to come to that conclusion?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Its called the Bully Pulpit and it has been used by presidents for a long long time for many different things.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

HEY as long as HE'S not trying to DO something to make it worse ,WE ARE rewarded by his absence.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Mike Pence is not very impressed with Michelle Obama's impassioned

speech either... shouldn't they both be impartial anyway?

politicono.com...#

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hillary told the FBI "I could not recall" 40 times yet she's still fit for U.S presidency All the 40 times Hillary Clinton told the F.B.I I could not recall

WikiLeaks data dump 8. More to come

WikiLeaks releases transcripts of Clinton Goldman Sachs speeches

War with Russia

The Obama administration is contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action against Russia in retaliation for alleged Russian interference in the American presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

Current and former officials with direct knowledge of the situation say the CIA has been asked to deliver options to the White House for a wide-ranging "clandestine" cyber operation designed to harass and "embarrass" the Kremlin leadership.
- NBC News

SOURCE

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Obama was *TOLD* to support Hillary or *ELSE*.

Just his general appearance at the Convention tells people he is faking it for self preservation.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I don't ever recall supporting Hillary Clinton. They only post ins Mud pit for a reason

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I would never support Hillary, even before Trump entered. As for his women stuff, sue him just like Bill if they feel that strong about it otherwise BS. Going around accusing people of things with nothing to back it up. Anybody can do it. If you can't prove it STFU.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Work locally. There is no federal system that can affect your local government the way your local government can. Federal systems are inherently general. Your own government where you live is inherently specific. This is why we in American enjoy a Federal system. States have as much power as the Central Government. In some ways more. States decide to take money from the Fed. They do NOT have to.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Put simply, they have discovered a good thing. They have spent years building a machine of established political players-----politicians, lobbyists, bankers and hedge fund managers, industry tycoons, major media corporations, and the newest addition, slush fund/money laundering private foundations.

Obama is in on it. He lied when he said he didn't know Hillary was using a private server. Heck! He even used a pseudonym to communicate with her on it. He also failed to appoint the requisite Inspector General for the State Department during the entire time she was Secretary of State. Oh, yeah! He was and is in on it.

Wait until his foundation, the Barack Obama Foundation, goes into full swing in January 2017! We ain't seen nothin' yet!!

The Clintons have "educated" him in the ways of graft, corruption, obfuscation, lying, denying, and giving the American People the bird and daring them to do anything about it. How can we, when they have lined the top of the political chain with cronies and "players", and the media refuses to do their job.

Where did the 6 billion dollars that went missing in the state department go? The media never talks about it. Crickets...while they pull up ancient sexual allegations that have no substance to take our focus off the real danger of another 4 years of Obama/Clinton policies.

The Clinton/Obama playbook: Deny...Delay...Delete...Deflect...Don't remember....and wait it out till the American People lose interest.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I just want to know why you had any respect for them in the first place?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Lots of great information OP. In fact the only thing I take issue with is that she was ordered to turn over WORK RELATED emails. This is an important detail that Trump supporters keep leaving out in order to make Hillary look worse than she already is.

It's a dirty tactic I've come to expect from liberals, and I just don't think conservatives should sink to their level. The truth is bad enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Mutual respect for everyone to a certain extent

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Lots of great information OP. In fact the only thing I take issue with is that she was ordered to turn over WORK RELATED emails. This is an important detail that Trump supporters keep leaving out in order to make Hillary look worse than she already is.

It's a dirty tactic I've come to expect from liberals, and I just don't think conservatives should sink to their level. The truth is bad enough.
Not really trump just never Hillary

she was ordered to turn over all work related emails. She didn't

Before the reveal

She stated

The server contains personal information between my husband and I it will remain private
Which was a lie, Bill said he never used email.

Then she said

I turned over all work-related emails
Which was a lie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join