It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smallville is finally on Hulu!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I've waited a decade to watch this show, maybe more. I absolutely love it!! Lex is my favorite on the show and I love the actor. I know I'm years behind but this show is awesome! It has The Flash, SUPERGIRL, Arrow and other comic characters. It's great! I did a good job of avoiding all spoilers to the show over the years. I do know Lex leaves in season 7, that saddens me. He is great!

Anyone else watch this show in the past or now? What are your favorite episodes? I'm not worried about spoilers so tell me!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have nothing bad to say about Smallville.

Think it's the only superman series that was done right.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Considering adding it to my watch list, saw a few episodes that were good long ago.

I take it you recommend it highly?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Yeah guess i do.

It gets better towards the end of the series.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Will cue it up once I finish season 4 of Elementary then. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I have nothing bad to say about Smallville.

Think it's the only superman series that was done right.

I love it I never really got to watch it when it aired and by the time I could I was lost as to what was going on. So my wait began lol

I LOVE Lex! Best Lex imo! The actor who plays Clark is great as well!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Figured I'd update with I'm half way through season five already and I'm loving this show. Normally I can't stand and hate superman. This show is the exception. Everything is great. I can now say there's a version of superman I love. Thanks for the endorsement of this show, I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Figured I'd update with I'm half way through season five already and I'm loving this show. Normally I can't stand and hate superman. This show is the exception. Everything is great. I can now say there's a version of superman I love. Thanks for the endorsement of this show, I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

I am on season 7 now lol I honestly skipped season 3. I was getting bored with it so I looked up episode details online. I have to say so far season 6 is my favorite as of right now, I love Lex! He's so bad yet I can't help but wish I was Mrs. Luthor 😂😂😂

I too was never into superman but now, now I want to know all about the superman universe! So many superhero shows on tv now make me love this show was even more because many of those characters appear on this show! I'm loving it and wish I could have watched it when it aired!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I just started season 6, now I'm excited. Sadly, classes start in the morning so, I have responsibilities again which will slow my progress.

top topics

join