It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women’s groups treat Bill Clinton and Donald Trump differently?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

WASHINGTON Groups that advocate for women’s rights are lashing out at Donald Trump for allegations of groping women and bragging about sexual assaults. But some of those same groups did not think former President Bill Clinton’s allegations of sexual misconduct nearly two decades ago were disqualifying in the same way.

At least three women – Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey – accused Clinton of unwanted sexual advances. Another five, including White House intern Monica Lewinsky, said they had had consensual affairs with him. Clinton was impeached on charges of lying about the Lewinsky affair before a grand jury and of obstruction of justice, but was acquitted and served his full presidential term.

SOURCE

Read the above and understand the agenda.

It is the same crap the Dems have been playing for years. It is something that the Left will never confess to you. It is the communist manifesto to a TEE. It is the Alinsky model and people are just eating it up. Do a lot of people even know what it is? Or even care?

The question is does her husbands fidelity fit into this. Well on his second term for president these women came out against Billy boy and said rape and abuse. Were they lies or not. As I remember it every media outlet said they were basically tramps. But now, it is Trump and we have to take this seriously. These women are not tramps now. Because they are for the CAUSE...

SMARTEN up. If this was Rubio and not Trump we are discussing, they would have done the same thing to Rubio and it would have been some woman at some time in the past. It is the playbook they use. This is the game they play. Laugh at Billy boy saying well she came on to him and she is a tramp anyway and stick the fork into anyone else who is not for the CAUSE. It is all jokes for them but serious stuff for everyone else. We are better then this. There is a double standard here. WAKE UP!

The media is in bed with the Clinton's. Follow the money trail; it never lies. So no wonder people are coming out of the woodworks and claiming this and that and they have an outlet compassionate to the Hillary cause to express it - and I'm sure each and every one of them are owners of a new company that just made a quarter of a million dollars this year for "consulting" - can you prove the money trail there? Nope, it's been laundered through companies and legal entities controlled by other donors with no direct relation to the Clinton's. White-collar crime at it's finest - hidden bribes that can be deducted as a consulting fee expense on your tax returns and lower your taxes.

You may not know, but it's expected that Trump's entire campaign is a jump-off point for a new Repub-based media/news outlet. This was all speculation, but it's definitely possible, especially with the dollar signs involved. Did you know Geraldo claimed to have numerous tapes like the one released about Trump? They were supposed to be just as degrading and would ruin his chances of winning if aired. When he was pressured to release them, he came out and admitted he didn't have crap. But just that claim alone for the 1 or 2 days is damning enough in the media. People hear it and believe it and it's all bullcrap.

Here's another question that makes the same exact sense for the same exact reasons - Why does the media treat Chelsea and Ivanka differently?!?

Anyway..........

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Because these women's rights groups hijacked by blm types are sexist and refuse to admit their own backward and flawed thinking.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Uhhhhhmmmmm, because the media is full of leftist garbage and manipulates the mouth breathers!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well, let's see.

Bill Clinton was obviously at one point in his life unfaithful in his marriage. To what degree is debatable.

Donald Trump has a self-admitted desire to sexually molest women. He has acted on that desire on multiple occasions, by his own confession. He is a serial adulterer.

As far as his personal history goes, if the accusers are to be believed, this has been a pattern throughout his life.

Still not seeing any differences between the two?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

At the time, lots of women wanted to be Monica Lewinsky. Are you kidding? World figure, in the White house, with a cigar?

The men were going to impeach him, probably out of jealousy, the women wanted to be wth him.

You have to consider the times too; It wasn't rape, it was sex, with the most powerful man in the country...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"If they are to be believed" - You see, that is the main sticking point here. A lot of the Left will believe Billy boy is innocent no matter what. A lot of the Right will believe that Trump is innocent until proven guilty (ie need more proof then just anecdotal evidence)

And also, where did Trump "admit" to anything? If you're talking about that bus video, then you're wrong. That's not admitting to anything because it can be taken several different ways and the Left just fits it in to fit their agenda and narrative.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

(post by Floridagoat removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I don't think they're particularly interested in moral misdemeanours having no standards of any consequence themselves, it's only about supposedly discrediting opponents in the eyes of some assumed moral majority otherwise known as the sheeple, when it comes to the mass molestation of European women by migrants they're rubbing their grubby little hands and worse, the more they feign these supposed moral outrages the more ludicrous they reveal themselves...not to be taken seriously

edit on 15-10-2016 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Well, let's see.

Bill Clinton was obviously at one point in his life unfaithful in his marriage. To what degree is debatable.

Donald Trump has a self-admitted desire to sexually molest women. He has acted on that desire on multiple occasions, by his own confession. He is a serial adulterer.

As far as his personal history goes, if the accusers are to be believed, this has been a pattern throughout his life.

Still not seeing any differences between the two?

Nope

With one there is PHYSICAL evidence. With the other, there is only hearsay from gold diggers who only now want to come forward... oddly enough, right? Good timing or on purpose?

Then you hear something coming from Trump on a COMIC TALK SHOW. Can you really take it serious?

But... Since this was all in Bill's past, it's ok.
But... Since it was all in Trump's past, it's still valid?

Hypocrites!

So the common theme here is and always was... ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is ok as long as it's associated with Democrats but if it's a Republican, damn them all to hell, the worthless bastards!

Go live on a farm, throw away your internet, grow your own food, cook your own food and ride your horse and buggy if you think Republicans suck.

The only kind of change that comes out of democrats are progressive lifestyles, which seemingly divide people even more today. So DNC, as I see it, is ALL about division while the RNC is all about doing what it can so you can keep your filthy lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

You're a special kind of stupid. Your bias blinder's are absolutely disgusting. I feel sorry for anyone in your circle in real life that sides with your line of reasoning.

I bet you'd be the same as Hillary, defending your spouse even when you know they're deviant and guilty.

That is the Left for you. Defend defend defend, deflect deflect deflect even when smoke, fire, destruction and guilt is going on all around you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

"If they are to be believed" - You see, that is the main sticking point here. A lot of the Left will believe Billy boy is innocent no matter what. A lot of the Right will believe that Trump is innocent until proven guilty (ie need more proof then just anecdotal evidence)

And also, where did Trump "admit" to anything? If you're talking about that bus video, then you're wrong. That's not admitting to anything because it can be taken several different ways and the Left just fits it in to fit their agenda and narrative.

I don't believe Bill Clinton is innocent. I know of no Democrat who does. I certainly know of no one who even approaches a true "leftist" who does.

I submit that you are creating a mere "sock puppet" there ... or perhaps, a strawman argument (though they're so prevalent around here, I get tired of pointing them out.)

Bill is a known adulterer. Beginning and end of the story.

No, I'm not wrong, and Trump did admit, on tape that he's a sexual abuser and that he's been unfaithful to his current #3 wife.

It's not up to interpretation, but I think you've answered an aspect of your own question in the OP ... some people (like you) deny reality in favor of defending their favorite candidate.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor I second that, couldn't have said it more perfect

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Um,,Bill Clinton raped women,,Trump (supoosedly not proven) groped women. Anyone with a braincell can tell that those women are lying, especially when one of their lawyers is a Clinton delegate..

link   
I actually think it is much simpler than that. The difference is that Clinton lied shamefully and wasn't a braggart about his lifestyle and personal conquests.

Trump doesn't tend to hold back! He just says it as he sees it. Many obviously are affronted at his audacity.

Trump's NY aggressive appearance and tone grates on their sensibilities more than Clinton's softer southern drawl. Basic perspective bias all around.

Edit add: Fortunately for me, I realized early on that the unapologetic loud blow hards are usually all wind and no rudder. The apologetic quieter ones tend to have a out of control motor that quickly topples others in their wake.
edit on 10 15 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   
Groups that advocate for women’s rights support Hillary, so naturally they'll do all they can to ensure Trump doesn't win.

They only treat Bill differently because vilifying him would indirectly hurt Hillary.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Hearsay? Trump stated on recorded media that he molests women and that he was unfaithful to his month's old marriage.

You can deny that, but it is well-known and understood, and apparently, the American people find that unacceptable based on Trump's plummeting poll numbers since the release of the tape.

(I do find it fascinating that you have the temerity to talk about gold-diggers with Bill Clinton's accusers in mind.)

I don't even know what you're on about in your last paragraph; you seem confused about the topic here at the very least.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Double Standard [Definition]

A double standard is the application of different sets of principles for similar situations.

A double standard may take the form of an instance in which certain concepts (often, for example, a word, phrase, social norm, or rule) are perceived as acceptable to be applied by one group of people, but are considered unacceptable—taboo—when applied by another group. A double standard can therefore be described as a biased or morally unfair application of the principle that all are equal in their freedoms. Such double standards are seen as unjustified because they violate a basic maxim of modern legal jurisprudence: that all parties should stand equal before the law.

Double standards also violate the principle of justice known as impartiality, which is based on the assumption that the same standards should be applied to all people, without regard to subjective bias or favoritism based on social class, rank, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or other distinctions.

A double standard violates this principle by holding different people accountable according to different standards.

-Chris(with thanks to the Internet for this post)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts I like your perspective... Im so glad the republicans and Fox news don't try to hide Trumps shortcomings like CNN,MSNBC AND NBC, ABC, CBS ETC..ALL try to hide Hillarys crimes, even try to hide right now how bad Obamacare is failing, not a word.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join