It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta email suggests Vatican aware of alien life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry guys and gals.. Don't have much time to make a decent well researched thread right now.. But wanted to put this up for discussion.

The article suggest that emails leaked claim the Vatican are aware of alien life, and zero point energy in an email from Edgar Mitchell..

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

Not sure how accurate this is, or even if it has any weight behind it as at times Mitchell has been a bit out there with his theories, but is a very interesting email if true.
If already posted apologies in advance.

link
edit on 15/10/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

It's already been posted. And it's looking like this is actually a spam email from a person claiming to be Edgar Mitchell. look at their email Address. It's doubtful he would use it as his own email address, and it's also linked to some "psychics" (or something) website

Also, I have my doubts that mr Mitchell finishes sentences and signatures emails by writing "Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaught. 6th person to walk on the moon"
That line just comes off as a way to prove" who the sender wants you to believe is writing
edit on 15/10/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

If already posted apologies in advance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Apology accepted.

Gotta love Ed , people tell him stuff then he tells us.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Thanks guys.. Clears that up then

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I dunno what to make of these, Something tells me its just disinfo, I dont think we have any way of knowing. The oil barons are not going to let us have zero point energy until the oil taps run dry and they charge a grand a gallon in its last few decades...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion on the already existing thread: Wikileaks Podesta email leak Edgar Mitchell ETI claim.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join