It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence fields question on 11-year-old girl's body image - pivots to foreign policy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Here's the vid

Isn't that the WRONG ANSWER? Why not make an effort to boost the little girl's spirit and offer her encouragement, since she would surely be listening and would hear it?

What is Mike Pence, a Christian, or a dog on a leash?

edit on 15-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
smells like troll bait.

or teen spirit...

or 3 week old let's with 0157

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

smells like troll bait.

or teen spirit...

or 3 week old let's with 0157

ahem.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

There's nothing he CAN say Ankh. Things have gotten to the point that Pence and the rest of the Trump clan can only deflect or just offer up gibberish in response to questioning. But of course this can be said of what I say too. So there you have it,an endless procession of countering 'I know you are but what am I's", on into infinity.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
There was no right answer for psychotic progressives/regressives.

If he woukd have said she was beautiful they woukd twist it into him being some kind of pedophile.

FOCUS ON REAL ISSUES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

edit on 15-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

All you need to know is that a girl scout of a friend of a friend down at the TV station has a bad body image cause of Trump

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

There's nothing he CAN say Ankh. Things have gotten to the point that Pence and the rest of the Trump clan can only deflect or just offer up gibberish in response to questioning. But of course this can be said of what I say too. So there you have it,an endless procession of countering 'I know you are but what am I's", on into infinity.

Why not ? Thats all Dems have been doing for decades.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

If he woukd have said she was beautiful they woukd twist it into him being some kind of pedophile.

Ok, let's look at a real issue: Why did the Republicans nominate a bloviating imbecile who lies every minute and who is also a revoltingly sexist scumbag who abuses women? How many other demographics is he going to alienate before the election?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Pence and Trump don't even communicate, they asked Trump about his foreign policy and how it's a complete 180 from Pence foreign policy in the last debate and Trump said "I haven't talked to him about it".

So when I see videos like this it's obvious he doesn't even want to answer it because he knows people with morals find Trump repulsive and disgusting.

What I don't understand half of all Trump supporters acknowledge Trumps words are deplorable and the other half don't find it deplorable at all. They excuse it by saying that's just guy talk.

So which is it?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This election is nothing, but a race to the bottom.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Isn't that the WRONG ANSWER?

"VIRGINIA, your little mirror is wrong. It has been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. That wasn't your reflection in the mirror, but that of your Mom looking back at you, longing for her lost belief in equality. Your own Mom, who back in the 90s and herself an 11 year-old, watched the most powerful woman in the word, the First Lady, stand aside a philanderer and telegraph to millions of little and big girls the world over that it was important to disavow one's own integrity and remain in an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship as long as it was for the preservation of future political cachet. Yes, Virginia, body image of little girls, although really creepy to do so, is being used for political haymaking by the same candidate who boasts a position of elevating females. We see little girls like you being thrust in front of cameras and microphones, or used as props in campaign commercials during this campaign. Virginia, turn off the t.v. Ask your parent(s) to do the same. Put down your electronics, and go outside and play.”

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Yeah, but Trump's worse.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
lulz turdwave strike again

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Ok, let's look at a real issue: Why did the Republicans nominate a bloviating imbecile who lies every minute and who is also a revoltingly sexist scumbag who abuses women? How many other demographics is he going to alienate before the election?

Just because the DNC and media rigged the whole thing for hillary, throwing cover for her, trying to bring Trump down to her level, doesn't even come close to what you said.

The RNC didn't nominate him like the DNC did for hillary, the American people nominated him.

Hell, the DNC needs to sign up illegals and commit voter fraud just to keep her in the race!

What Pence should have said to her was, "did your mommy make you ask me this question?"

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Nicely done.

How long did it take that 11 year old to register to vote? I'm certain Her absentee ballot has already been counted.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What Pence should have done was to answer the damn question.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Why not ? Thats all Dems have been doing for decades.

OH yes, and the old "I know you are but what am I'' retort.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

Isn't that the WRONG ANSWER?

"VIRGINIA, your little mirror is wrong. It has been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. That wasn't your reflection in the mirror, but that of your Mom looking back at you, longing for her lost belief in equality. Your own Mom, who back in the 90s and herself an 11 year-old, watched the most powerful woman in the word, the First Lady, stand aside a philanderer and telegraph to millions of little and big girls the world over that it was important to disavow one's own integrity and remain in an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship as long as it was for the preservation of future political cachet. Yes, Virginia, body image of little girls, although really creepy to do so, is being used for political haymaking by the same candidate who boasts a position of elevating females. We see little girls like you being thrust in front of cameras and microphones, or used as props in campaign commercials during this campaign. Virginia, turn off the t.v. Ask your parent(s) to do the same. Put down your electronics, and go outside and play.”

Off the chart great reply Eight. Succinct and scathing. This election has, if not opened my eyes, at least forced me to look at the Clintons again with the same clarity which which I see Trump. Would that the phalanxes of Clinton accusers had the ability to speak so intelligently rather than the mind numbing gibberish that is spewed in support of Trump.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

To be frank, I think it would have been impossible for the man to have answered the anchors question, in a way that was honest, and made the little girl in question feel any better about herself, given the position of Mr Trump, which generally boils down to "In ten years, I am going to be dating you", or "Disgusting fat pig" and sometimes "Just grab them by the ******".

I mean what was he going to say?

"Look, Mr Trumps position on women is terrible, his conduct toward them morally and legally unjustifiable, and frankly I do not know why I am working for this man, when in my heart of hearts I know that for him to represent us to the world would be to leave every honourable, decent, hard working man and woman on the face of this nation utterly unrepresented, because we are not like that. We are not all serial sex offenders with bad grammar, appalling poor taste, and the kind of business sense that allows a man to start a mortgage company at the start of a banking crisis. "

Pence is a politician. They only ever say what they are thinking when it is the opposite of what everyone else is thinking, and even then they only do it once in a while, after the PR department have cleaned it all away, tarred their detractors all over the media, and silenced dissent within their own ranks by way of threats and bribes.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Yeah, but Trump's worse.
Come on Mom, certainly you can do better than that. EightAhoy has made a very valid point here, one that all liberals would do well to listen to. Clinton's own liberalism is very tarnished if in reality it is there at all. If it is, that is if she were still, if ever, really liberal I feel that she should have AightAhoy's answer to that question held up to her like a mirror and then given time to sit and reflect on the truth of it. Then maybe, just maybe, she might take stock of what's left of her liberal qualities, admit her own mistakes and offer the American people a true alternative to the repulsive Mr. Trump.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join