It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Hillary Sent Classified Intelligence Info to John Podesta's Hacked Email Account

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: projectvxn

a reply to: projectvxn

Yes you keep saying that, and I'm asking you how a query by HRC to Podesta, neither of which have clearance, is classified "operational discussion"???

Thank you for demonstrating how much you know about security clearances.

I've been out of the Army 10 months and still have an obligation to maintain the classified information I have secret.

Your attitude stinks to be honest.

All I've done is ask questions.

How is a query between two people without clearance "classified operational discussion"???

If I'm hearing you correctly, you are asking why this is "classified" as a question when someone with no relation to government or the situation at all could simply ask the same question? Is that what you mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
But did the emails talk about groping women? That's what is important!

Oh, you think sexual assault is a matter to joke about. How revealing.

As for the emails, yeah, this is certainly sinister.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

If I'm hearing you correctly, you are asking why this is "classified" as a question when someone with no relation to government or the situation at all could simply ask the same question? Is that what you mean?

Are you claiming that Secretary of Clinton read the newspaper
and then sent an article to John Podesta?

I didn't think so.....

edit on 15-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: xuenchen

Who cares?

I know. Really.
I mean, I just saved $50 a month on my car insurance. And it only took 15 minutes!
Good times! Keep em comin!

I bet she downloaded songs illegally too!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
But did the emails talk about groping women? That's what is important!

HAHAHA.

Move along, nothing to see here. No women were groped in the breaking of this law...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I read the Email and In fact it's a pretty boring email with nothing written that you wouldn't expect from a well educated ATSer

which in itself makes it suspect
, you have to question if it's legitimate , at very least it appears parts have been copy & pasted from another source.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRedBeard

Move along, nothing to see here. No women were groped in the breaking of this law...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Where, apart from your shady blog, does it mention "classified info"???

It's a good thing to be skeptical, but to be bordering on delusional as you are towards Clinton is frankly disturbing and a bit frightening as well. I know it's tough for you to believe since you're still in the denial stage, but Hillary is corrupt, evil, and a sad excuse for a human being.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
The article failed to point to the "Classified" info that was passed on in the email. The actual email seems to be nothing more then what someone very knowledgeable with foreign policy in the region should know such as former Secretary of State that has kept an eye on the region since leaving the position and has a future presidential run coming where this would be a hot topic.

Clinton’s email, sent from a private account she began using after leaving the Department of State, gives Podesta a breakdown of the political situation in the Middle East following the rise of the Islamic State. Clinton says her email and advice is based on various intelligence sources.

“Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region,” Clinton wrote.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Giving up on what?Exposing corruption? This administration has touted time and tine again how it is the most transparent administration in this nations history.These emails prove the exact opposite.jmhco

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Does John Podesta hold a security clearance?

If not, he too should go to jail....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He does, I don't recall exactly which email it was but he stated, "I have TS clearance."

Still pretty sure that stuff like is referenced in the OP should NOT go through gmail, but what do I know?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Does John Podesta hold a security clearance?

If not, he too should go to jail....

He should go to jail for using a gmail account for SIPR level comms.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Me, because it's a BASIC government FUNCTION that we all need.
Not some ignorant political hack playing leader while stuffing her bank with payoff money, to get more killed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

And they actually WONDER WHY we end up punctuating sentences with "F" bombs...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Perhaps I may aid you...
The content is "D" notice material ONLY.
You don't speak of an MI6 op or an SAS pending situation on an open email service as THEY ARE VULNERABLE TO HACKING.
My green brother was but aghast you didn't grasp the import.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

And they actually WONDER WHY we end up punctuating sentences with "F" bombs...

Every F'ing time.

It seems so few give a crap about what this looks like to soldiers.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It's the PC assault in it's purest form.
Coward and Piven applied ,so that THEY can't even grasp WHAT is secrecy or WHY?
America should FALL and LETS go globalist.
F##K that.
Sorry I 'm a meaner one ...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

All I know is that I have friends who are deployed right now. Soldiers I helped mold and train. Many of them a lot younger than I am.

To have people like this who are willing to discuss SIPR level operations over EFFING GMAIL about to become the commander in chief of my soldiers really gets under my #ing skin.

But people are sooo busy worshiping their political gods and adhering to their political religion to care about what happens to soldiers they all deem to be bad people anyway.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

They are not discussing operations, they are discussing strategies. Do they mention specific units? Date and time of specific operations? Names of allied commanders, their location, troop strengths and weaknesses...? There is nothing of interest in this email that is not available from open sources. It does prove, however, that the US and its allies were fighting "ISIL," not supporting it:

In Iraq it is important that we engage ISIL using the resources of the Peshmerga fighters of the Kurdish Regional Government (KRG), and what, if any, reliable units exist in the Iraqi Army. The Peshmerga commanders are aggressive hard fighting troops, who have long standing relationships with CIA officers and Special Forces operators. However, they will need the continued commitment of U.S. personnel to work with them as advisors and strategic planners, the new generation of Peshmerga commanders being largely untested in traditional combat. That said, with this U.S. aid the Kurdish troops can inflict a real defeat on ISIL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join