It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will You Miss About Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I did like his energy. He took on Hillary and defeated her which was amazing. Really blew me away to be honest so I will miss that aspect. A real underdog. He brought her to tears (barely) youtu.be...

Unfortunately he did nothing as President but divide the country. Started class warfare by raising healthcare rates on middle and upper middle, did nothing to the banks, wasted tax money on failed projects like Solandra solar panels, destabilized every area in the world he tried to intervene. A real train wreck after elected.

edit on 14-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Probably a lot as I'm sure Hillary will be far worse.

That is, however, not an endorsement of Obama, I made that mistake when I voted for him the first time. Fool me once and all that. I didn't vote the second time.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

What Will You Miss About Obama?

He had a really nice bow

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Obama who?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I wonder which non-extradition country will take him in...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Though I loath complimenting any politician, sometimes he has a good sense of humor...or, at least his writers do..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Obama had charisma and was liked by most of the world overall. He was mostly a lame duck president for 6 years (given the power setup and the devisiveness).
He was very articulate, yet not stuffy (the umms and uhhs made him a lot more relatable).

As far as his presidency...hit and miss. Some good stuff (End of DADT, and at least a start on addressing healthcare (although what we got is far from perfect).

I will miss him I think, but that may be compounded based on who we have coming into the office regardless of who wins.

Oh, and Key and Peele's skits were quite fun.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Not one d@m thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'll miss his total incompetence and general weakness on the global stage, and his laughable foreign policy, though not so laughable in recent months

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

nada, niente, nichevo, nichts

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Early on I spent a lot of time studying his facial expressions which were really interesting to me. This was before he learned to mask them more.

I will never forget, and have never been able to find again, the expression he gave to someone in the audience during one early briefing (I think he was speaking to military officials) which was the most scathing look I've ever seen on a person's face. This was a man who'd been betrayed in the deepest possible way and the expression on O's face as he locked gaze with someone sitting before and below him gave me a chill I'd never experienced. The people in the audience were never shown.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I liked his college basketball march madness analysis. That's about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If we make the mistake of putting Hillary in office, I will miss having what at least looked like a nice, intact family in the White House.

I will also miss having at least a few extra shekels of pocket change to spare after paying for my taxes and health care. If Hillary gets her way, I might end up in a box under the freeway.

Maybe they'll stick Trump in there or maybe we'll get transferred out of country ... I can hope.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

He had the opportunity to unite Americans on a few deep levels. He chose the low road.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If we make the mistake of putting Hillary in office, I will miss having what at least looked like a nice, intact family in the White House.

I will also miss having at least a few extra shekels of pocket change to spare after paying for my taxes and health care. If Hillary gets her way, I might end up in a box under the freeway.

Maybe they'll stick Trump in there or maybe we'll get transferred out of country ... I can hope.

I have a refrigerator box that may work as a duplex. It's HUD approved... ready for move in...

It is underneath a nice section of I-90, zoned for light commercial as well...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

oboma's skin color was the only thing that beat hillary. (the whole "if you don't vote for obama,you are a racist crap)

I wouldn't call that an accomplishment.

And all she has is her gender.

I won't miss the traitor obama one bit.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Picklesneeze because: mistake

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I also liked that he called Kamala Harris the most attractive attorney general which was a fact. She was an attractive woman at the time and Michele had no comment. Really showed he appreciates the beauty of women even though he did not marry one.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

LoL-It will take them a while to get that...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I also liked that he called Kamala Harris the most attractive attorney general which was a fact. She was an attractive woman at the time and Michele had no comment. Really showed he appreciates the beauty of women even though he did not marry one.

You can tell he does because of the way he was shamelessly flirting with that blond at Mandela's funeral too. Michelle didn't appreciate that one much.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Absolutely nothing. He has destroyed this nation and I wish him good riddance

top topics

<<   2 >>

join