It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, the media isn't even bothering to hide their bias anymore....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just went to CNN, and it is just awash with anti-Trump stories.
Just ridiculous.

www.cnn.com...

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s
Trump in 2004: Troubled women are best
Pence ducks girl's body image question
Opinion: Trump emboldens secret sexists
Where the Trump fiasco is headed

We get it CNN...

A few puff pieces masquerading as anti-Hillary, where the author concludes on a positive note isn't going to work to show you as unbiased either.

We're being manipulated on a grand scale, and most of America simply could care less. No matter which side you're on, the fact that the mainstream media can continually keep pushing an agenda like this, without the people calling them out on it...should frighten us, but it apparently doesn't.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the all out assault on every media front against Trump SHOULD be very telling to people paying attention. Alas most people are too mentally shuttered to think beyond the headlines themselves....and that is very sad indeed.

real intellectual culture has been dead for so long....i dont think its ever coming back except among social misfits and outliers like those found on sites like this.....and when these sites get shut down....we might be hiding in caves not long after.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Is it the media's fault that Trump has a lot of scandals right now?

I think the list is 20+ women now all accusing Trump of doing the exact things he bragged about on the Access Hollywood tape.

Trump may be the worst candidate in history, why wouldn't he have a lot of stories on him?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Just went to CNN, and it is just awash with anti-Trump stories.
Just ridiculous.

www.cnn.com...

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s
Trump in 2004: Troubled women are best
Pence ducks girl's body image question
Opinion: Trump emboldens secret sexists
Where the Trump fiasco is headed

We get it CNN...

A few puff pieces masquerading as anti-Hillary, where the author concludes on a positive note isn't going to work to show you as unbiased either.

We're being manipulated on a grand scale, and most of America simply could care less. No matter which side you're on, the fact that the mainstream media can continually keep pushing an agenda like this, without the people calling them out on it...should frighten us, but it apparently doesn't.

Its almost the election and the real numbers they have must not be looking good for them to keep going this hard. They have the smear campaign up 50 fold in the past week. I expect a lot more in the weeks to come.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I read something a few weeks ago that Lady Rothschild came out against Trump. If she is against someone, I am for them. As for the MSM, pretty much anyone with any sense at all knows they are totally biased. Hillary isnt showing her face until the next debate, she knows they will do her dirty work. The fix is in.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No matter what side of the political fence you sit, this should worry you. It's been documented for quite some time now.

Just another CT to be proven true.

Frogs in a pot.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I liked the huge political map on CNN this morning telling everyone that trump lost already.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Right cause Hillary has no scandals.
She's completely free of scandal and wrong doing of any kind.

Never before in my entire history of ATS have I so quickly lost ALL respect for so many members on this site.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
filler news pieces.
that's the way guys in fraternities have always behaved, welcome to reality.

if he's elected (which I will not participate in) I hope he gets off his ass instead of sit there and watch children read a book if anything goes down.

i see him carrying the ball better than butter-fingers brain-dead hilaryous.

it will cycle through while we're waiting for nk to fire off another news filler piece.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
CNN is not state owned, therefore has no obligation to be neutral, nor should they be required to be.

You do of course realize that since the CNN is a left leaning rag, they will come off as such. Ted Turner is a democrat. It's not rocket science. FOX is owned by Murdoch, a staunch conservative, so take the other side of the coin.

Why on earth don't people use their brains and figure this out. You make this post like this is some big mystery or conspiracy. If you feel you are being manipulated, is because you choose to be by not using critical thinking.
edit on 14-10-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I bet the don loves it.

He loves the free publicity the press gives him...even if it makes his poll numbers plummet.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Right cause Hillary has no scandals.
She's completely free of scandal and wrong doing of any kind.

Never before in my entire history of ATS have I so quickly lost ALL respect for so many members on this site.

Hillary's scandals have been debated over and over.

Trump's scandals are new this week.

The whole idea of News is that is...well...new.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Yellow journalism par excellence. Journalism is dead.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I bet the don loves it.

He loves the free publicity the press gives him...even if it makes his poll numbers plummet.

It's not about an election anymore..

It's about free attention/PR for his alt-right media network with Bannon and Ailes.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The days are numbered for the Shameless Media. Especially IF Trump wins, and IF he proves to not be some Globalist stooge, they're screwed. SO its bare knuckle all in. This is all what going out of style looks like.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

10-30 years ago they might have been new, you know, when they actually happened.

Hillary's scandals are far newer than Trumps and far more relevant to being POTUS.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If Hillary was as much a shoo-in as everyone says, then we wouldn't see these stories.

It wouldn't matter.

But Hillary can't get above 44%. The establishment and the media are the only ones (along with the 44%) who want Hillary in office. They are doing this to direct the narrative that (all of a sudden!) a president has to be moral to be president.

They conveniently forget the "who cares" attitude when Bill Clinton was raping, assaulting, and conducting sexual liasons with interns in the Oval Office.

We're hiring a president. Not a baby sitter for our 17 year-old daughter.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No matter what side of the political fence you sit, this should worry you. It's been documented for quite some time now.

Just another CT to be proven true.

Frogs in a pot.

Imagine the uproar if the media was biased for someone like Ted Cruz.

link   

you dont even know what Trump was bragging about......no one really does. In case you havent figured it out by now, let me inform you....Trump speaks in a manner which is very unusual.....just do yourself a favor and go read some of his transcribed conversations. The guy cannot form a complete sentence in conversation. Im not a linguist...but even i can identify that the guy has problems articulating complete ideas in an intelligible manner.

So here, since youre having a hard time figuring it out let me help you

Trump was talking about at least two separate things in the 2005 tape.

1. he was talking about making moves on the host......ok ? thats one separate story

2. then he starts rambling IN GENERAL about how he approaches romantic gestures with OTHER WOMEN.

Notice, he uses the word "THEY"...

did you ever stop to think about who the "they" were that he was speaking of? See? theres no context is there? without a context you can fill in the gaps however you want, cant you?

now, a reasonable person, a logical and non partisan person would look at that conversation and start breaking it down.....start analyzing it from a variety of angles. Someone like me says "hey, who is he talking about....WHAT is he talking about, when did it happen....etc..."

youll notice if you pore over the 2005 tape that there is NO CONTEXT given. In fact, he could have just as easily been referring to women who already showed an interest in HIM. Do you get that? you know its a possibility right? the guy has been married and romantic with MANY very attractive women and im pretty sure he didnt have to pay every one of them.

So....heres what a skeptic does.....a true skeptic reserves judgement until more facts can be known. Are there any facts in this conversation to give depth, breadth, context to what hes talking about? No.....no facts at all.

Only a pea brain would think that Trump was actually talking about randomly grabbing pushies. Only a mental midget devoid of higher functioning would think that a man of his stature would BRAG about randomly grabbing womens private parts when there is no context to the coversation. Was he talking about grabbing genitals at parties, at the club, on his jet, at the store, in the embrace of a rabid star f**cker? Because, as im sure you know...there actually ARE star f**ckers in the world.....youve heard of groupies right?

ok...so please....go back to basic analytical thinking 101....put your skeptic hat back on in place of your true believer one and stop believing everything the holy media spouts off about....

shoot, i actually forgot to say the most important thing after all my rambling.....

I think you along with many other people are guilty of committing the "hasty generalization" logical fallacy. Im not a logic guru...still learning about it.....but making the mental leap of conclusion that if there are XXX many accusations that must necessarily mean the man has actually done something is a leap in conclusions (where theres smoke theres fire) and is actually a common logical fallacy.

I want to try to explain this because it is a quality of how humans reason that is actually very dangerous. It goes basically like this "the guy stinks, he dresses dirty, he has no friends.....and now my wallet is missing.....he must have done it" OR......Bobby is always bullying kids and beating them up......Tommy was told not to climb the monkey bars by the teacher, but Tommy did it anyway and fell hurting his face.....but when he was asked how he got the injury he said Bobby beat him up.....and because it is known that Bobby sometimes beats up kids...that he MUST be guilty for this injury as well"..

but those examples arent even as extreme as what we are dealing with here. The Trump thing is like a friend whos always talking about how he hates cats and loves to cut their whiskers off and drop them off roofs to see them land on their feet....and then one week cats start disappearing and being found mutilated or injured.....and everyone remembers the friend who hates cats and the guilt is assured.

Peoples reasoning powers are purposely left undeveloped in grade and highschool......as a result of not being taught how to reason logically people make all kinds of baseless conclusions without any facts......guilt by association, guilt by accusation.....no facts mind you....just accusations....

remember the Rolling Stone rape on campus story.....turned out to be completely made up....but not before causing horrible damage to the reputatiosn of those accused.......

every THINKING person should be very very careful about throwing their intellect out the window in favor of joining the mindless, frothing at the mouth liberal lynch party.....just because they hate Trump. No facts.....just allegation.......no evidence.....he said she said......

guilty until proven innocent......yes or no....
edit on 14-10-2016 by tribal because: (no reason given)

link   
FOX= Fearful Old Xenophobes
CNN= Clinton News Network

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join