It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Never Vulgar With Me Says Ex-Beauty Queen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Women just don't talk about it. I makes us appear weak vulnerable and sometimes guilty.

Damn glad you are only speaking for yourself.
There are some of us that do speak of it. So other women and girls know it IS ok to speak out. When it really happens. I also get very upset by women who lie about. They do more damage than anything.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I also get very upset by women who lie about. They do more damage than anything.

What about powerful men who brag about it?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Bills "victims" have had their day in court . They couldn't prove anything. They wanted to. Their stories kept changing.
Just quit it already. There's no way you or anyone is going to stop this train wreck with your sadly misplaced support in that animal .
It's over. He's excrement. Whip him off your shoe and redeem yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Bills "victims" have had their day in court . They couldn't prove anything. They wanted to. Their stories kept changing.
Just quit it already. There's no way you or anyone is going to stop this train wreck with your sadly misplaced support in that animal .
It's over. He's excrement. Whip him off your shoe and redeem yourself.

Also untrue... many never made it to court.
Nothing you can do or say is going to change the fact that the REAL rapist and molester is Bill Clinton and Hillary played the role of enabler with utter venom.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

There is a huge difference between bragging, and filing false charges against someone. And that is what I mean about women who lie.

I don't know if these women are lying or not. I do believe they should have filed some kind of charges if it did happen.
How do we, as women, expect things to change, if we don't do anything about it?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I also get very upset by women who lie about. They do more damage than anything.

What about powerful men who brag about it?

A man bragging in private about sex with women is not that unusual...and yes, shock horror, there are women who throw themselves at rich and powerful men and do LET those men grab them by the P****.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

There's women out there right now that are willing to let Trump grab them "there". I guarantee you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Well good for you. Did you talk about it? I never said women thought it was not ok to talk about it. Where the # did you get that from. I said many won't . Not because it's not ok but because of just this nonsense here. People call them liars.
I didn't speak up and it started the day my breasts started showing. I've dealt with it constantly my whole life and I'm 59 and still getting retards yelling out car windows at me.
I said that many women don't tell There are professional psychiatrists supporting the claims of women not reporting or talking about this.
This highlights an area that girls need to be educated about and they need to be reassured that they won't get re-victimized by the system or society.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Rumor has it not every young boy encountered by John Wayne Gacy ended up under his porch....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

A man bragging in private about sex with women is not that unusual...

It wasn't in private, it was with an Access Hollywood reporter on a shoot, and, on a live radio show with Howard Stern!

and yes, shock horror, there are women who throw themselves at rich and powerful men and do LET those men grab them by the P****.

That would be consensual sex, which is not what we're talking about, and something Trump doesn't seem to understand. Neither do you, it seems.

edit on 14-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There is a huge difference between bragging, and filing false charges against someone. And that is what I mean about women who lie.

Why should we assume that these are false charges, when Trump himself has bragged about doing what he's being accused of?

He said he did it, and they came forward to confirm his claims.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No it's not untrue. Many my ass. They couldn't come up with anything.
But you know what ENGLAND, it doesn't matter because he's not running for president and he's not the disgusting crude low class animal that that POS is.
And Trump isn't going g to be elected because we Americans are way smarter than that.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Great!

Since he is guilty, they should be willing to press charges against him. After all, he bragged about it!!!
They should set a damn example.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No it's not untrue. Many my ass. They couldn't come up with anything.
But you know what ENGLAND, it doesn't matter because he's not running for president and he's not the disgusting crude low class animal that that POS is.
And Trump isn't going g to be elected because we Americans are way smarter than that.

Bill is most certainly a disgusting, crude, low class animal. For example, he bites women on the lip as he rapes them to stop them struggling. He's the most disgusting man ever to be in office and his wife has enabled the behaviour by silencing his victims.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Great! Right back at ya!

So, do you support these women coming forward now? Would you encourage more women who were victimized by Trump, if they're out there, to also come forward?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Odds are the statute of limitations has run out. It looks like most states have an SOL of only a few years for non-rape sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No, I do not support these women coming forward now. They should have come forward WHEN it actually happened, if it did.

Again, this does not help young women at all. If they are telling the truth, then they are showing that this is something that it is ok to cover up, and bury, sometimes until it is convenient, or they are lying to get their 15mins., and even possibly money.

15-30 years???

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No one is required to come forward and announce they have been sexually assaulted, ever! Do you really think that they would have been treated with more respect and credibility IF they had come forward at the time, 15 to 30 years ago? I don't, and whatever hope of a career they had would have been lost.

The fact that they're doing so now, when they feel safer and will be treated with a tad more respect than earlier, because now, Trump has been exposed by his own admission and everybody heard him say so, in his words, with his voice, makes their claim more valid, not less.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Oh my god this is fantastic!

Guess since one girl says none of the stuff could of happened that means it didn't right?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Team Hillary's sloppy last minute hit pieces are falling apart.
Looks like they had no plan B, the planned out Muchada story and the Billy Bush thing, which btw destroyed his career for nothing add one more under the bus, was all they had.

If Billy Bush was part of that timed release his career should be destroyed. How anyone directly related to the Bush's/Clinton's that bear their last names could be given any ounce of credibility or such is beyond me. Although I guess it helps when such members are in the MSM machine. Can't wait to see the Obama kids join the SJW News team @MTV.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join