It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Never Vulgar With Me Says Ex-Beauty Queen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
But Trump is going to produce irrefutable proof that these women are lying.
He's going to produce it at the appropriate time. He must have it filed with his plans to beat ISIS.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Well I was lead to believe from the OP, that the Clintons were paying Trump's accusers.

You then interjected with the notion that Clinton paid one of his own accusers.

So I don't know what you're getting at to be honest.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

So you are saying Trump is lying about his pedo activities?

He said he did it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

She's a woman and she speaks for herself.
Let me add my voice. Women just don't talk about it. I makes us appear weak vulnerable and sometimes guilty.
Don't even guy don't you even dare.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm sure Trump never said he was into "pedophilia". Stop using hyperbole to make a point.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: windword

So you speak for ALL women?

Does Katie Blair???

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree with what you wrote. He's taken on the DNC, the RNC, the mainstream media and all who support them. A journalist worth his or her salt would want to be neutral.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nice. Another one that speaks for all women.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Does Katie Blair???

But she was actually there and behind the scenes. She would have seen/heard what was going on. She had eyes on things. So i'm sure if Trump came into the dressing room doing pervy stuff, she'd know.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Does Katie Blair???

But she was actually there and behind the scenes. She would have seen/heard what was going on. She had eyes on things. So i'm sure if Trump came into the dressing room doing pervy stuff, she'd know.

Not unless he did it every single time...

You just gonna ignore the fact that Trump has admitted to going back stage and ogling women (& children?)

Ok guy. 👌🏻

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm sure Trump never said he was into "pedophilia". Stop using hyperbole to make a point.

Ogling undressed 15 year old girls is pedo behavior then there is that whole thing with his daughter which is another kind of sick.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Does Katie Blair???

Not unless he did it every single time...

And if he did, Blair would know.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

'No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. "Is everyone OK"? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. "Is everybody OK?"

'And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.' - DJT

So this was a lie???

So he maybe MAYBE admitted to going backstage. Which Hillary and the media equate to raping and groping.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm sure I can speak for them better than you.

What have ya got dude?.
Have you been whistled at, cat called to, been stared at like you were naked, had your job tbreatened by an employer, been forced to push a handsy guy off of you in a car, had a person expose themselves to you???
Any of those thing?
Then shut up.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

'No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. "Is everyone OK"? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. "Is everybody OK?"

'And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.' - DJT

So this was a lie???

So he maybe MAYBE admitted to going backstage. Which Hillary and the media equate to raping and groping.

There is no maybe about it. He is on record actually bragging about it.

link   
One woman after another saying the same thing. Women don't come forward. Women don't talk about it. That's the freaking reason that bastard can get away with this .Women don't speak up.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
So you are saying Trump is lying about his pedo activities?

He said he did it.

He never said he walked into a teen dressing room.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Does Katie Blair???

In a Banana Republic like the US, many citizens have been kept unaware and uninformed (just like Clinton's campaign said they were doing), and trained to condemn enemies based on no proof, whilst making excuses for their masters. Just the way it is. Even if the USA drags herself back to a healthy society, it will take years for the programming to be undone.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
One woman after another saying the same thing. Women don't come forward. Women don't talk about it. That's the freaking reason that bastard can get away with this .Women don't speak up.

You're wrong. Bills victims spoke up. Many of them.
They went quiet for a while only after being threatened and smeared by Hillary and her enforcers.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

But the teens in the miss teen USA did say it.
He said it about another pageant. I guess you think he had scruples and would be ok walking in on grown women but he would put the breaks on because they're under 18?
Yeah sure. Denial anyone???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join