It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Time I`m Worried !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hello Everyone, it`s a looong time since I last post here on ATS and it`s a looong time I don`t write in english as well

Well, I used to laugh of those news regarding kim jong-un nuke threats but I don`t laugh about the news coming from Russia at all.

Although I still believe no one will push the red button as this would mean no one would win this kind of war, I think Putin is not Kim.

Putin is not pretending anything. He maybe is the most experienced leaders of the world at the moment.

Now imagine that Putin think and act more as an individual rather than a leader or a father. He has been one of the most powerful people in Russia and the world for the last 15 years (at least) and maybe he already has fulfilled most of his dreams and goals. So what comes next ? .... Getting older and die. So who knows if in his own selfish idea he thinks he has nothing to lose if he orders to push the red button ?! .... this would either give him a great victory with his demands or lead the world to a nuclear war, so this time yes, I`m a bit worried with what`s going on in Syria and the possible outcome of it.

edit on 14-10-2016 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hilary Clinton is the one that want a end of days style wwiii. When Putin nukes DC he will be doing most of the slaves in this country a BIG favor.
edit on 14-10-2016 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Most species have their own natural predators. We are our own natural predators. Maybe it is time for our species to become extinct.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicDude

if the leaders want an all out war, they will get it. They don't need to ask "we the people" for permission, that's the scary thing

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't think russia would send over the nukes- but I can definitely see us nuking them- and they might have MAD set up.

EMP is more where it's at. Or just have a few covert operations- a couple pounds of c4 spread to a half dozen strategic places throughout the USA could shut down the power grid for months.

Such a bummer.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Most species have their own natural predators. We are our own natural predators. Maybe it is time for our species to become extinct.

no maybe about it, we are. a thing cannot be as us and prevail. we will eventually destroy ourselves, not you or I, but the people we ensure our existence to.

We will always lose. Entropy. The closer we get to realising our future the closer we get to destroying it.

We are like light. and the closer we get to us, the more it takes to be us. eventually, we become nothing, because we are only like light... and not light.

edit on 14-10-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

... Getting older and die. So who knows if in his own selfish idea he thinks he has nothing to lose if he orders to push the red button ?!

I think Putin is the sort who wants to achieve immortality through his legacy. So he's very aware of what he will leave behind. ...I hope.

S&F&

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Let`s see if we manage to "survive" 2016 and 2017 without any nuclear war nor a major financial crisis !!! .... I don`t trust Hillary, Trump as most of the World leaders, companies and financial institutions behind them, so these are going to be interesting but very dangerous times to live.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
Let`s see if we manage to "survive" 2016 and 2017 without any nuclear war nor a major financial crisis !!! ....these are going to be interesting but very dangerous times to live.

About a month ago I read a business article predicting a financial crisis based on bad car loans, bigger than the 2008 housing crash. Never mind Brexit. So i dunno.

Yes - interesting and dangerous.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If you have time Canadian Prepper puts the whole issue into perspective. I watched it last night, a few hours after he uploaded it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So who knows if in his own selfish idea he thinks he has nothing to lose if he orders to push the red button ?!

Dont take this personal but :

So again the bad Russian the bad Chinese whatever. You know what i'm starting to dislike double digit IQ Americans that follow MSM and want to be pegged by miss Clinton.
Putin is not a capital in Russia. Putin is a guy with a very difficult job. He was the first one to offer help after 9/11. Russia always wanted to cooperate on the same level. But US always wanted to be the best the leader the greatest whatever. Russia wont bend for America. Look at America it's a bloody mess on every level. If anything Russia and the Russian people want to build a better tomorrow for all children of this planet.

edit on 10142016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Well, not saying Russians and Chinese are bad. I believe vast majority of Russian people want to build a better tomorrow. Only not sure on what to think about Putin. You are right when you say he is just a guy with a difficult job but it seem he likes it a lot as he has been in power as the prime minister or the president of Russia for such a long time. Is he there for such a long time just because he is worried with the Russians and the world`s future or because he likes power so much ?!?!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well said !

Well I do understand you concern I watch Russia very close. And the last 2 weeks something drastic has changed. It could be that some high ranking figures in Russia are getting nervous (putin's chaufeur has been shot a while ago maybe there was more we dont know about).
These officials are developing a more agressive position towards the west.
The last 2 weeks things are getting very ugly very fast. I'm very afraid and have even considered leaving my country.

Asked a friend :

In Russia the opinion of the common man is it that Hillary will win elections and that elections aren't fair and that Russia has to protect itself against it. The average Russian citizen pity's Americans and blames the government. There is no hate and most Russians still admire America and his livestyle. But At the moment Russians are loosing faith in America by the day. Russians arent the enemy they are nowadays more like Americans than moslims. But the patience comes to an end...

edit on 10142016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I think this might be a clue:

n the last days, the Bible tells us, a horrible series of events will take place in the lands of Israel and Syria. One of these events is the disappearance of Damascus as one of the premiere cities in the world. The oldest continuously inhabited city on the planet, Damascus has witnessed at least five thousand years of human history, and some historians believe the city actually dates back to the seventh millennium bc. In fact, Paul was on the road to Damascus when Christ first appeared to Him, an event that transformed not only his life, but the course of human history.

In the very near future, Damascus will once again play a major role in human events. The prophet Isaiah provides us with God's commentary on a future conflict between Damascus and Israel, and in so doing, He reveals certain prophecies that have been partially fulfilled in the past. However, the ultimate fulfillment of Isaiah 17 remains in the future. The current existence of Damascus, which will one day cease to be a city, as well as the historical absence of the coalition of nations prophesied to attack Israel and be destroyed by God, is proof that Isaiah 17 prophesies events yet future.

"This message came to me concerning Damascus: 'Look, Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted. Sheep will graze in the streets and lie down unafraid. There will be no one to chase them away. The fortified cities of Israel will also be destroyed, and the power of Damascus will end. The few left in Aram will share the fate of Israel's departed glory,' says the Lord Almighty" (Isaiah 17:1-3, NLT).me to me concerning Damascus: 'Look, Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted. Sheep will graze in the streets and lie down unafraid. There will be no one to chase them away. The fortified cities of Israel will also be destroyed, and the power of Damascus will end. The few left in Aram will share the fate of Israel's departed glory,' says the Lord Almighty" (Isaiah 17:1-3, NLT).

LINK

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries ...Yep, that`s a bit scaring. Putin charisma is maybe at the highest level ever, either at home and also in West countries, so I hope he and his officials keep this at a rational level. However, I also am afraid of what`s coming from the USA elections and their behaviour in the near future.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer .. interesting text.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I've had that in mind too. Thing is that right now the hottest conflict is all in Aleppo although there was supposedly a report that the Russian embassy in Damascus was shelled the other day for 2 hours.

To me, the only way that Damascus could so suddenly be reduced to uninhabitable rubble would be through a nuclear strike or by supernatural means because the description sounds sudden. However, Aleppo is close to being reduced to that state after so many years of continuous grinding war.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Then the OLD KGB Col's psyop is working on you ,like Khrushchev tried with Kennedy.
They are keeping the Crimea and are roaring over it,reaching for Ukraine.
World is saying NO so Ivan bitches,same old song and dance,accept they are holding captured lands, what ever the provocation.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

if the leaders want an all out war, they will get it. They don't need to ask "we the people" for permission, that's the scary thing

Yeah... they show that by building first class bunkers for them selves. If we try to enter we will be put Down on the spot.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
Let`s see if we manage to "survive" 2016 and 2017 without any nuclear war nor a major financial crisis !!! .... I don`t trust Hillary, Trump as most of the World leaders, companies and financial institutions behind them, so these are going to be interesting but very dangerous times to live.

Financial crisis, very likely

Nuclear war, however, is on an entirely different scale. I might not have much time to think about it, but I'll be momentarily astonished if we have a conventional war between the US and Russia, let alone a nuclear one.
edit on 14-10-2016 by coland because: mistake

new topics

<<   2 >>

join