It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Deny 270

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
A few days ago a few independent news sites, or rather news sites aside from the major ones, have reported on operation deny 270.

I just stumbled upon this. And after reading all of the information on the subject of writing in bernie sanders name on a ballot may not be a viable option for me.

Honestly I hate my state just a little bit more now that I have learned my state does not allow any write in candidates. Which is sad. I think we should be able to write in whom ever we want in any state. But since it is not an option for me I am going to be forced into making a split second decision between Jill stein, and Donna j drumpf.

The operation started on twitter here: mobile.twitter.com...

From what I gather they are currently putting up an effort to get bernie sanders as a write in candidate.

But I believe he will turn down this proposition in favor of the national security blunder woman.

I think these efforts are being wasted-

Unless we can get bernie sanders to accept this.

He spent a long time campaigning only to fall short before the entire dnc's ignorance. I believe the only way we could get him to accept it is if we capture him, and hypnotist him to say yes.

Joking aside I think the only way we really could get bernie to say yes to this is if we....

Start a war.

Bear in mind that nine states do not allow write in candidates to be on their ballots. So if you live in Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, South Dakota, Hawaii, or Nevada... tough luck. Vote for the green party instead if you still want something other than everything that is on tv.

I still want bernie sanders to win, but we would have to start a war in America to be able to get him to notice it.

Hey now I am just saying he will not say yes unless a war breaks out. I am dead serious.

Any ideas on how to get bernie to say yes to being a write in candidate?

I just don't see this operation ever becoming a success. Unless we forge his signature on those documents.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Posted for later reference

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx

Unless we can get bernie sanders to accept this.

He spent a long time campaigning only to fall short before the entire dnc's ignorance. I believe the only way we could get him to accept it is if we capture him, and hypnotist him to say yes.

You'll have to pry him away from his new lake side villa.

Good luck, as that guy is the ultimate paid establishment troll.

Or was he was threatened?
edit on 14-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Bernie believes in the will of the people, and serving their needs, which is actually what he has done for decades. He has lived by his principles, and has a voting record that is the most consistent of any living member of the political process in the USA.

If the people wrote him in en masse, he would consider that instruction above any other loyalty he has to party, or personages in power, because his first consideration is the people. Its literally all he has ever cared about, doing right by the people he has been elected to serve as a politician. He is basically the candidate that should have been put forward, because there is absolutely no ambiguity here, in a room containing Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, and Donald Trump, there is only one morally sound, loyal, socially responsible individual in that room, and neither of the people we have seen in the debates are anything like that.

top topics

join