It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I guess AJ being funny means he should be the topic here, not the MSM?

Do you even know what he's talking about there? Three letters: BPA.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The OP deserves more stars and flags than I can personally award. ... But I did the best I could.

Wow ... just Wow!!

Thanks guys. I really needed to spend another day on it, some obvious aesthetics fudge factors in there, but it's still solid.

I did want to get into media ownership, more into social engineering (the "Tabloidization of Society") kind of stuff, but it was getting late, and was already long. I've been planning some big pieces on the 'total integration between "News" + Pop Culture + Politics + Paparazzi' for a while, but this one jumped out at me the other day. Will be getting to those when I do, but I have an entirely different mega monster multi-chapter piece already in the works for the coming weeks....

Here, I had actually tabulated the MSM examples the night before. With the total story still in forward motion I had to rush this one out. For example, last when when I started working on the Trump Tape + WikiLeaks spinoff story examples, that list was a day ahead of the MSM tabulation materials. Any further delay would only further burden the whole affair.
edit on 14-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I hope you just beat the applause record.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is why I'm here, incredible, simply incredible.

You just gave me a little hope that some passion exists after all.

One can dream.

There's plenty of passion, it's just been misguided by the social engineers.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Not like Alex Jones has for over a decade

prisonplanet, infowars, lol fema coffins, jade helm

I used to really be into Alex Jones, and all those people associated with these type conspiracies - - - in the beginning.

Eventually, if you're serious, you get your footing - - - and walk away to more reasonable information.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Agree with other ATSers, wonderfully pulled together.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Omg! A pissing match!! Look man Donald is a pig, he is dangerous, everything in his campaign aside. I do not trust him with nukes! He is irrational! People irrational is not someone you put in charge of military! Someone who is rationale and also Diplomatic is what we need in the White House!

Hate Hilary all you want, but if you want to keep America intact you damn well better vote for her

edit on 14-10-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You mean vote for nuclear war with Russia? No thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I used to really be into Alex Jones, and all those people associated with these type conspiracies - - - in the beginning.

Eventually, if you're serious, you get your footing - - - and walk away to more reasonable information.

What do you consider "more reasonable"?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yeah, no kidding. MSM is Full Tabloid. What does that leave US? Left/Right sites & blogs, and some 'fringe' sites like Infowars.

Annee, any chance you liked Infowars right up until around 2008?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

That would be too obvious though, of course, it just seems way too incredible that they'd have the gaul to go about eating the GOP apart from the inside, while also fully exposing the Media + DNC for what they are in this process

It is nothing short of incredible, yet I do believe that it is a part of a wider agenda.

This election is about dividing the masses as much as possible. Creating the left wing liberals with their perceived "benevolence" being indoctrinated into as many as possible. This camp is subtly being induced into the views of the NWO, simultaneously on the other side of the fence are the people who are against the NWO and they are being associated with bigots and extremists.

Once all is said in done they would not have a need for a two party system any longer, we would be handing our rights over to that global order anyways so what would the point be of having the illusion of democracy.

Trump has hit all the right notes when it comes to conspiracy theories, however he has done so with belligerence and misinformation. Not ever getting to the root of issues such as the FED and 9/11.

What concerns me is what this is all leading to. Remember back when the Department of Justice listed constitutionalists and survivalist into the same category as extremists like al qaeda? To me Trump is setting the stage for the "revolution" under the terms of the elite.

With the dumbed down Hillary supporters love of the media they will believe any story that they tell them about radicals from the other side and support any orwellian changes to come.

We need a miracle and sadly I think Trump is a wolf in sheep clothing.

This is not to say there is no hope, one aspect of this election cycle that has me very optimistic has been the never ending onslaught of warriors exposing the machinations of evil that run this country. Hillary's emails have exposed it to the world, regardless of the ignorance of Americans.

There may very well be some shattering information coming, that will be timed just right!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

What do you consider "more reasonable"?

FACTS - - like: Edgar Cayce never made any predictions of WWIII or Putin.

From Prison Planet Forum: Psychic Edgar Cayce Predicted Putin Would Save Us From World War III (a lot of that on ATS right now).

What Cayce actually refers to is the consciousness of the Russian people. He talks about an evolution of consciousness - - of people helping people.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I can't come up with a theory as to what your response to that question is supposed to mean.
edit on 14-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Get this man a coat

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Annee

I can't come up with a theory as to what your response to that question is supposed to mean.

Guess you'll just have to think a little harder.

I rarely understand anything you say.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Wow.. your post sounded almost exactly like a campaign add (supported by hillary) i just saw. Trump isnt a good candidate but that is one hell of a fear-based arguement you made!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thank you OP. It has been really frustrating to see trump taking a majority of the spotlight while hillary glides by for the most part. Ive seen it in shows i like to watch. Such as the daily show (on comedy central or last week tonight on HBO.

Im no fan of trump, but damn does the media seem to be heavily bias and controlled. Even intelligent comedic shows seem to be going all against trump.

Looks like Clinton will be president. I think the momentum against Trump and the focus on a two-party pick is too great at this point to convince americans that there is another way.

In any case, thanks for this thread. You provided evidence and strong arguement to what i have been feeling this past month.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
You have just exhaustively described what has been such a major source of frustration for me. Even the stupid entertainment shows like extra and entertainment tonight have had lead stories about Trump! Local media --- trump trump trump. NO mention of all the wikileaks pointing to Hilary's OBVIOUS corruption.

But, you have to fault the trump campaign to an extent. They are not fighting smart. They keep addressing the media bs instead of the issues!!! They should turn around and say "let's get back to the issues. Let's talk about Haiti. Why was it just destroyed again by a hurricane when the Clinton Foundation raised so much money to help them after the earthquake, let's talk about all the recently released emails that paint dear Hill in a very negative light.

He's no prize for sure but was a source of hope/something different for a while. Maybe he really is in on it and just trying to help her win. I give up. HIllary will be the nail in the coffin.

Every comedy show, every show PERIOD leads with Trump this , insult Trump that, it is the biggest joke in history, and it surely means an entire crash of the world is about to happen.

It has even surpassed the Bin Laden rawrawraw that happened in 2001......

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No offense meant at all, but isn't the OP similar to exclusively analyzing the sky and telling us that the sun will rise tomorrow? Who doesn't already know this?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I too was pretty struck at a new level when AJ became a significant voice, post 911, and internet media starts taking off. Prior to the internet, I had already learned things in college about foreign policy and media (which aren't pretty) that they don't usually teach in school...so I was already "primed". However, one can really get lost in the 'rabbit hole' to the point where yes, it will become a big mess of info without real world connection. At this point, you're getting 'news' that is not in line with news everybody else usually gets; and, obviously, it is also riddled with complete nonsense...because...it's the internet.

At this point, it becomes critical to be grounded again. I went through this. I got away from AJ and all of the other conspiracy sources and reevaluated everything. For me, the grounding started with an honest look at human weaknesses and the basics of what motivates us. I took another look at our systems and structures...everything from farmers and plumbers to cops, doctors, and scientists. When we have achieved something that is sustainable for personal survival in our world, better yet...brings respect and awe, we will fight to the death to protect it. Watching or reading everyday mainstream news started to show a pattern...everybody....and I mean EVERYBODY, is covering their own butt; that includes covering for their colleagues as well. It's a no-brainer. At this point, honestly, it's your own decision where to go from there.

I started to realize that real world questions started to have new meanings. We need not seek out some hidden agenda or conspiracy, but rather to look at ourselves and then look at 'cultures' of professional people that we partake in. What might they be protecting? Doesn't that seem like an honest question??

Bottom line: The world of 'conspiracies' and 'control' starts in our own house. And yep...it goes all of the way up to what the OP is pointing out. To me, these are not fun times, but I want to make them enlightening times. My only saving grace: Don't OVERTHINK.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: empireoflizards

Yeah, all that.

After a while (I started in 1999), you just get a feel for it.

You can almost smell BS.

Most things are built on some truth. Ya kinda have to sniff it out, research ---- and sometimes go down the rabbit 🐰 hole.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join