It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leak Reveals Clinton Promised Bankers To Stand Against Marijuana Legalization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

The motivation is rather simple... Its known that Wall Street profits greatly off Big Pharm, now, if Marijuana becomes legalized, there is a lot of worried people on Wall Street that believe opiate use will plummet down, which then hurts the insane pharmaceutical profits we see today... There is no legitimate reason to why marijuana isn't legal.. Not a single one.. To have alcohol and cigarettes legal but not weed is beyond hypocritical..

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Exactly... it's all a cluster _ _ _ _!!!!

In the end.. all these people who run this country and world do so by the means of twisted logic that falls on the sinister side.

Big Pharma, FEDS, OIL and other resources like Natural Gas, Opium, Cocaine, and the list goes on. It's ruining our species!!

Psychedelics and marijuana is what these people cannot have in the population of the masses because then people would see through the sinister and begin to revolt.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's simple in my mind, cannabis can empower people on multiple levels, medicine , fuel , food, fiber and income. No doubt she is invested in big pharma and energy co's, so culling this momentum for herself and cronies makes sense…to her. Can't have all that money flow redirected to benefit people now.

C'mon truth, keep your wonderful head showing…cannabis truth!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Darkmadness

Their motivations seem pretty obvious to me.

Drug companies make an awful lot of money, producing pills and powders that may, if bias is removed from the process by which these things are vetted, prove to be less effective and more ridden with pitfalls, than cannabis derived treatments for various ailments,

Now, please understand, although this would potentially cause economic havoc...

It hasn't in the states that have legalized it. Nor has it impacted the drug companies much. Nor is it likely to. Cannibis won't fix my high blood pressure or my high cholesterol numbers but lisinopril and pravistatin do.

(post by Mizgy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
I do think the issue gets taken out of context, but at the same time, imo, cannabis does pose a threat to pharma in the sense of it provides relief and helps with symptoms of some common diseases and disabilities. This coupled with people being able to grow it themselves or pay significantly cheaper prices than a pill that may have similar benfits, but horrible side effects too. Many of these prescription drugs can cause debilitating addiction or severe side-effects, which I think appeals to a lot of people
PTSD for military is a niche big pharma probably doesn't want to lose market value on.

Some others:

Americans for Safe Access has a comprehensive breakdown of conditions that cannabis can treat, and comparisons to prescription pills.
Chronic Pain
Arthritis
Gastrointestinal Disorders
Movement Disorders
Multiple Sclerosis
We are just beginning to confirm the benefits of cannabis on other conditions such as anxiety which is normally treated with pills such as Xanax, insomnia which is normally treated with pills such as Ambien, and antidepressants which are treated with pills such as Zoloft.

Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

edit on 13-10-2016 by waftist because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

It hasn't in the states that have legalized it. Nor has it impacted the drug companies much. Nor is it likely to. Cannibis won't fix my high blood pressure or my high cholesterol numbers but lisinopril and pravistatin do.

yes it has definitely effected the industry greatly this has been discussed at length on ats and elsewhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

there was even another thread i cant find right now which had shown the pharma companies admitting on record to a council meeting that it was effecting their profits.
edit on 13-10-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
a reply to: Byrd
I do think the issue gets taken out of context, but at the same time, imo, cannabis does pose a threat to pharma in the sense of it provides relief and helps with symptoms of some common diseases and disabilities.

All they'd have to do is spend some of that research money crafting a better marijuana plant. They'd have their investment back and an even bigger audience.

And if I'm not mistaken, some of them are finding marijuana research.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
In a political campaign where truth matters very little, it is all about the art of packaging dirt, slime, and faeces.

If this little gem gets packaged right in advertising and sound bites, then she will completely lose the millennials and she will lose Colorado. It would also play against her in Oregon and California to differing degrees.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This latest by Ben Swan should make everyone take notes and votes

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Haha.. I posted this in the other marijuana thread.... twice.... and noone cared. They were all too busy tooting their own horn.

But cudous to you for bringing it up. Clinton is against..... just like I just found the email where her advisers gave her instructions how to sound pro gmo labelling but at the same time not being anti-GMO

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
there's no way that Hillary Clinton will be able to keep even a fraction of the promises she has made to special interest groups.
edit on 11/7/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Maybe she blames all of Bill's ills on the toke he took back in college.

But he didn't inhale!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join