It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor has it (drum roll) 33,000 emails have been recovered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just poking around and the word on the street is there will be a November surprise. I'm not holding my breath but that's what's going on right now. Sure hope it turns out to be true. Apparently they've been sent off to wikileaks. Crossing my fingers.

twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

bonus tweet.
Videos coming out of Hillary being a racist pig, along with some emails
mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 12-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

It would be nice to see Chelsea's wedding plans finally.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
All of this, and yet who was defined as Deplorable again? We're deplorable because we'll have nothing to do with her Crooked-self.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

It would be nice to see Chelsea's wedding plans finally.

Or those personal emails to hubby. "Hey hun, I'll be home soon. Flight is touching down. Let's do our usual, movie and ice cream in bed."

Or yoga. "Hillary where are you? Getting worried here, I know your devotion to Yoga that's why my Spidey sense went off. Let me know."

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Ka-BOOM !!

the mail-fail express is rolling

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There is already more than enough evidence to put Clinton behind bars. But people's attention spans are so short they are apparently waiting til November to even release these.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ironicinori
There is already more than enough evidence to put Clinton behind bars. But people's attention spans are so short they are apparently waiting til November to even release these.

I think it has more to do with all the 3 letter agencies having an orgy of excessive corruption and less to do with attention spans. They have all the power. The people have nothing.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

All of this, and yet who was defined as Deplorable again? We're deplorable because we'll have nothing to do with her Crooked-self.
supporting a racist, misogynistic, bigoted, permatanned 70 year old is deplorable.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

supporting a racist, misogynistic, bigoted, permatanned 70 year old is deplorable.

Who? Bill?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If these emails pan out she will be the confirmed racist, misogynistic, bigoted, permatanned 70 year old deplorable.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have been having a feeling that one of those emails may be from ambassador stevens, and it reads:

"uhh, could somebody like send in a chopper to save my ass or something"

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Funny how he wasn't any of those things until he ran against Hillary, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Both Trump and Clinton are deplorable, for different reasons.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If a tape comes out with Hillary using the N-word, what will the excuse be?

That she actually used the word with an 'A' at the end in an effort to bond with the person that she said it to?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I just spit up laughing.

Good one.

I am looking forward to tips on my yoga routine.

edit on 10 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This election well settle the question once and for all of which side has the most stupid people.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

I believe it was only 50% of you, so are you making a proclamation?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
This election well settle the question once and for all of which side has the most stupid people.

Here's hoping we can keep the war to a civil one and not a global one.

I'd hate to see the rest of the planet wiped out because the US can't keep its politicians in line.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Indeed, but if one kicks off here, I wonder who might try picking on the carcass?

Don't think it go that far though. Hillary will be coronated, and everyone will go back to bitching about other stuff and she'll sell what she can at firesale prices to pay back all the favors she owes that got her to the white house, again.

I don't know if she's pissed off enough people bad enough to make them want to plead the 2nd; I have seen 2A pop up on tweets now and again though and the context made it apparent what tue reference was, so who knows?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
November might be good timing to knock Hillary off her pedestal . By the time November rolls around, there will be so much exposure of Trump. Seems he's got a scandal daily and it's only gonna get worse for him. He needs to have his flaws look minimal in comparison to hers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join