It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is now a 17yr old boy that been chosen to be the face of Cover Girl.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I wore eye makeup in high school and I'm very very straight. I was VERY popular with the ladies. I'm now married with children, and have yet to touch a weiner that wasn't my own.

The comments about this swaying kids to be gay are simply embarrassing.

#MERICA

Where homosexuality is a choice, and obesity is genetic.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

Star for making me smile

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

It's all about the money.

Always.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
They don't really accept anything at all. Part of the reason why trans people have such a high suicide rate is because once they fully become and look like the gender they want to be, they just look like normal guys and girls and people treat them that way. Once they realize that some people are just jerks and will treat you poorly it you're a beautiful woman or a 200 pound dude in a dress, they kill themselves because they realize their existence has no purpose.

Did anybody really think I would let this ridiculousness go unchecked or that I wasn't paying attention to some of the other ignorance posted in this thread?

I'm not. It's pathetic.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

They don't really accept anything at all. Part of the reason why trans people have such a high suicide rate is because once they fully become and look like the gender they want to be, they just look like normal guys and girls and people treat them that way. Once they realize that some people are just jerks and will treat you poorly it you're a beautiful woman or a 200 pound dude in a dress, they kill themselves because they realize their existence has no purpose.

Did anybody really think I would let this ridiculousness go unchecked or that I wasn't paying attention to some of the other ignorance posted in this thread?

I'm not. It's pathetic.

No, the thought that you would let my post go "unchecked" never crossed my mind. I don't get the purpose of your post. Has my post been "checked" now?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I don't get the purpose of your post.

Why am I not the least bit surprised?

(post by Lice000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

WOAH BUDDY - Keep it civil guys. Stay on target.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Nor have boys always even been called boys. Until the late 15th century the word 'girl' simply means a child of either sex. Boys, where they had to be differentiated, were referred to as 'knave girls' and girls in the female sense were called 'gay girls'.

Riddle me that batman

Nice way to mislead. Boys and girls have mostly always been differentiated throughout history. You fail to mention that.

"Gor" referred to any child in the 13th century (from lower German), but to differentiate they said lad or lass (from Scandinavian). Boys were never called girls, since the word "girl" in its form did not exist.

The stuff about knave girls and gay girls is absolute bull spewed from transgender websites. The ones who also mislead us into telling us boys were once called girls and "they never differentiated". Total lies.

Yes the English language evolved and continues to do so, just a different word was used to differentiate the two and before lad and lass it was something else.

edit on 14 10 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Anybody notice the one-eyed shirt the boy was wearing? Seemed very illuminati stylish. Although, not suprising if he sold out to them. Illuminati seems to love young up-and-coming pop culture people.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Nor have boys always even been called boys. Until the late 15th century the word 'girl' simply means a child of either sex. Boys, where they had to be differentiated, were referred to as 'knave girls' and girls in the female sense were called 'gay girls'.[Quote]

Riddle me that batman
[/QUOTE]

Nice way to mislead. Boys and girls have mostly always been differentiated throughout history. You fail to mention that.

"Gor" referred to any child, but to differentiate they said lad or lass in the 13th century. Boys were never called girls, since the word "girl" in its form did not exist.

Thats stuff about knave girls and gay girls is absolute bull spewed from transgender websites.

Yes the English language evolves but boys and girls have always been differentiated, just a different word was used.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join