It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Ortner - How to rewire the brain with EFT - Tapping World Summit 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Rewiring and Healing yourself with EFT - I've known about this methodology for quite some time, but would like to post and get a few opinions. It's been helped for trauma victims as well as Military personnel with PTSD, with high results.

Opinions on this vary, there have been studies to conclude it indeed does work as stated by unglobbing white blood cells so they can function freely which is their main purpose, to keep you healthy.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have studied this method and even passed the tests to become certified. I've got all the books, tapes, and CDs. It was developed by an insurance salesman and, like a lot of these sorts of techniques, has manged to find a significant number of followers, particularly in the feel-good soft-psychology climate of California where it first started. I know of no rigorous scientific studies that prove this works at all. It's a matter of intent and belief working like a placebo. In other words, it's pseudo-science suitable for the gullible.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Interesting thanks for the feed back! I watched a video a few years ago with this older woman with a couple of people in a lab doing tests to see what happens to white blood cells when you tap, on screen appeared to show the white blood cells shifting and separating rather than being glued together. Gotta find that one.

Note - If it has been found to work and is a placebo, it still works. Like the pills some doctors have given to patients being nothing more than sugar pills but still having the desired effect. We just don't know enough about the higher mind of the Human Being to say it's all crap or it's not, right. I give the benefit of the doubt because if it's good, and it works then that's a good thing. On the other hand.. if people find out it's a placebo things could backfire.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Oh, I agree. My grandfather was an MD in the mining camps in the mountains of Colorado. My mother reported him making colored sugar water in the kitchen to give to the miners. He said there was nothing wrong with them, but the 'prescription' made them feel well taken care of and they felt better as a result. That was in the 1920's.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thanks for sharing, that's an interesting story. The mind is powerful!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, humans are much more powerful than we dare to imagine. Everything we do works, we are great projectors of the negative, of the positive etc....Anything that cuts through limiting beliefs is a start.a reply to: Encryptor

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
Thanks for sharing, humans are much more powerful than we dare to imagine. Everything we do works, we are great projectors of the negative, of the positive etc....Anything that cuts through limiting beliefs is a start.a reply to: Encryptor

I agree with that too, we are learning and finding there's more than one way to do things.

top topics

join