It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random thought about Russias amped up rhetpric

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I am seeing alot of what should be bothering rhetoric coming out of Russia lately.

Already seeing alot of people on ATS and my daily life who are really worried about this.

I think all the amped up saber rattling might be Russia trying to influence the election and get Trump elected.

Its late I could be way off. But I am sure neither side will ever fire a nuke.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I seriously doubt Russia is influencing American Politics...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I would be more concerned at the reason for the rhetoric. The constant goading, pushing and demonization of Russia by the American regime and their lap dogs.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

I seriously doubt Russia is influencing American Politics...

It might not be but I think they are trying.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I would be more concerned at the reason for the rhetoric. The constant goading, pushing and demonization of Russia by the American regime and their lap dogs.

Thats been going on a long time, the timing of all this amped up talk is a little suspicious.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It could be just old-fashioned Cold War rhetoric, designed to intimidate the West enough to discourage interference with their plans for Syria.

edit on 12-10-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I think the attack by the coalition on Syrian forces recently was the final straw.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
It could be just old-fashioned Cold War rhetoric, designed to intimidate the West enough to discourage interference with their plans for Syria.

Are you talking about Russia's plans for Syria? If you are then you have everything back to front. Russia is supporting it's long time ally in the region. It is the West that has 'plans' for Syria. I seem to recall that old 'must go' mantra.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I am seeing alot of bothering rhetoric coming out of Russia

Are you sure it's coming from Russia

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

I am seeing alot of bothering rhetoric coming out of Russia

Are you sure it's coming from Russia

I am not sure of anything. We are lied to from the left and the right and Russia lies just as much.

So how do you know anything is what it is?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It's easy peasy. Just ask yourself...what does Syria have to do with the US? That's right nothing and yet they are bombing illegally in a sovereign country. Not to mention supplying all and sundry with weapons and ammo. Why must Assad go...because the US says so...you couldn't make it up.

It really is time for Russia and Syria to declare a no fly zone.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Are you talking about Russia's plans for Syria? ... Russia is supporting it's long time ally in the region.

I can re-phrase that to "Russia's policy in Syria". The point about wanting to discourage interference still stands.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It's easy peasy. Just ask yourself...what does Syria have to do with the US? That's right nothing and yet they are bombing illegally in a sovereign country. Not to mention supplying all and sundry with weapons and ammo. Why must Assad go...because the US says so...you couldn't make it up.

I agree... I think Russia knows Trump will get us out of there so why not scare some Americans into change.

I am a Trump supporter but I hate when other countries try and influence our elections.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
My thoughts are that the coalition should back out of Syria altogether. There is just destruction and death coming out of that nation.

Let whoever supports Assad take the wrap. Sorry, but while several forces are involved nothing is resolved.

Move away and let the ME destroy itself. Place resources in defending our shores, people and resources. Enough is enough overseas. ME is nothing but rubble.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

I agree... I think Russia knows Trump will get us out of there so why not scare some Americans into change.

I am a Trump supporter but I hate when other countries try and influence our elections.

Same with me.
But if Russia helps wake people up.
And to get us away from obammy and killery might be a good thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

It does leave a bad taste, perhaps it's time we, the US learned that. We have been influencing elections and aiding in the overthrow of governments all of my life. Perhaps the chickens have come home to roost.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

IMeversoHO, more likely "inside job" nuke attack ...
Ruskies now being set up to be [naturally] blamed.
Maybe some Russian complicity.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
None of our so called leaders in this country want to do anything that could be polarizing this close to the election. Russia knows this, and is taking full advantage of it while they can.

link   

edit on 12-10-2016 by EdwardDrake because: double post

link   

edit on 12-10-2016 by EdwardDrake because: Damn!! Triple Post!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join