It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a strange thing happen a few nights ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I can still feel my dog jumping up onto my bed at night. My dog has been dead for a year.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Marky83

How long have you lived there?
How old is the house?
So this is the first time anything at this level has happened?
Have you been around any type of haunted places that you are aware of?

I think, either this presence you have been feeling is trying to get your attention, or else, something followed you home and is messing with you.

If you have never been bothered by this presence in the past, it could be that something is going to occur soon in the house around this time of night, and it is trying to warn you. Or it could be the anniversary of something that happened to them and they think you are in danger, if they are still living in the past... parallel worlds colliding.

I really need more information to make a decision on what's happening. I was just throwing some things to consider out to you.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

And some times the paranormal just want to be dicks and mess with us.

Its hard saying what the purpose is yet, with the information provided.

A question for the OP.

As others have asked been any where that was supposedly haunted or linked to occult?played around with any occult items or attempted to contact spirits, demons or any other supernatural type entity?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Yes, I've investigated hundreds of haunted places around my area. Also, I've done a lot more than dabble in the occult/witchcraft. But, that was a while ago. Been thinking lately about resuming my old practices. Probably won't. Anyhoo, I don't believe there's a connection due the span of years since I've so much as meditated. Its a possibility though. Also, It's been over a year since my last ghost hunt.

Sled, I may just google the address and see if anything awful has happened here. Thanks for the idea

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I promise my questions are leading to something, ha ha ha, you say you were thinking about getting back into the occult and witchcraft have you been doing more reading and or research into it lately?

The reason I ask is in my experience the more I look into these type of things the more these type of things tend to happen around me. Or at least the more I notice them.

I posted a thread a while back about a toy in my house that was turning on of its own volition regardless of the state of the power switch. Just as a point of reference I bring this thread up because at that point in time I had started delving back into the occult and mysticism. When my reseat h tapored off so did the odd things going on, then months later I got back into my research and occurrences picked back up leading me to this hypothesis if you will.

By opening yourself up to the occult, paranormal either in practice or in my case in-depth research you allow for a channel of contact to be made.

This theory doesn't explain the who or what of it so much as the how and why, it obviously needs to be refined and expanded upon.

This is how things seem to work for me, but it could be different for you or any one else.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Good thinking there. Friend me already! The strange thing in your theory is: when I was working on my theology degree, I of course had to study other religions. That said, my research was was very deep. However, I dug deeper than was required to pass. ( my school was a Christian institution ) didn't have any problems just learning. Intentions may have something to do with it, as when I finally began to practice it seemed there were entities trying to scare me away and others trying to welcome me. My first time just trying to meditate scared the hell outta me, and it was a guided session. Fast forward a good while, and I became very " adept " in such things as demonology, western folk magic, ect. I walked this path while being an active Christian minister. I stopped all that, and converted to Judaism when the results of a DNA test, plus suppressed family history said I was jewish by blood. Im a poor hillbilly from an out of the way place in middle Tennessee. I only mention this because I feel the background demonstrates the interconnectedness of things. I humbly await your thoughts. P.s. please don't think im a bad person for walking the left hand path, im very kind and motivated by helping my fellow man.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think it has something to do with willingness or accepting it that opens the pathway if you will. Like you were, I am a. Christian but the occult, paranormal, mysticism and the like has always interested me. While I have had life experiences that could be attributed to the paranormal before I really for into the research I have noticed that the deeper I got and the more it took hold that there was more truth than fiction to it the more blatant and obvious some of the experiences became. (I e harder to explain rationally)

We all walk our own path, that is free will, I take a very literal live and let live approach to life. So don't worry i won't think any less of you for that.

I must admit that going from Christianity to judaism because you found out you have Jewish heritage for lack of better word crafting skills interest me but that is a subject for another time lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Feel free to discuss via pm. You sound like me before paradigm shift. To clarify for everyone else, im a " pro " in these matters. This is something I've never experienced before. This thing could be just a residual haunting, demonstrating that I am nothing. Or on the other side of the spectrum, maybe I should keep a keener eye out for the health of my loved ones. Could also be a random entity having fun. If so, I have no hard feelings. I would do the same, as I live for the chance to laugh. Odd thing is, the only thing I swore off of would give me the answer. Funny how that works, huh?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You could always just ask it....

I know that seems awful simplistic but I have found that in some cases it actually works.

Just hope it doesn't answers I did it for the lulz... Then you might have a bigger problem ha ha

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I just might. And you are right. How neat would it be if it was just playing around?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Omg Bubba.. Do even get me started on granny's bedroom!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RosesudYeahBaby

My niece, ladies and gentlemen. She has revealed to me that she sees things out of the corner of her eye. I wish she would have mentioned that earlier. Maybe ive got some sage in the cabinet somewhere. ........

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm poking you! I want to hear your story of what happened in the bedroom.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Well i heard aloy of commotion coming from grams room so I looked in to see if everything was all right... And gram and gramps were wrestling underneath the sheets....I can't unsee that...jk

Could be an interesting story....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join